18 years and over watch this its scary

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 12:33 pm » by Truthseeker

yes folks its scary stuff watch .MYASPERTAMEEXPERIMENT.ON YOU TUBE .if you can stop screaming .

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 12:37 pm » by Truthseeker

Search results for

my aspartame experiment

About 31 results
Search options Search options
Thumbnail0:20
Aspartame Fed Rats with Neurological Problems

Photos from Victoria Inness-Brown's "My Aspartame Experiment". Photos show Aspartame fed rats with Neurological problems. For more info visit: www ...

by AspartameVideos | 2 years ago | 681 views
Thumbnail1:17
Female Rats

Photos from Victoria Inness-Brown's "My Aspartame Experiment". Photos show Aspartame fed Female Rats with tumors. For more info visit: www ...

by AspartameVideos | 2 years ago | 1,342 views
Thumbnail0:30
Aspartame Fed Rats with Eye Problems

Photos from Victoria Inness-Brown's "My Aspartame Experiment". Photos show Aspartame fed rats with Eye problems. For more info visit: www ...

by AspartameVideos | 2 years ago | 452 views
Thumbnail0:32
Male Rats fed Aspartame, Resulting Tumors

Photos from Victoria Inness-Brown's "My Aspartame Experiment". Photos show Male Rats that were fed Aspartame with resulting tumors. For more info ...

by AspartameVideos | 2 years ago | 1,108 views
Thumbnail0:19
Aspartame Fed Rats with Misc Problems

From Victoria Inness-Brown's "My Aspartame Experiment". Visit www.aspartameexperiment.com for more info.

by AspartameVideos | 2 years ago | 469 views
Thumbnail9:45
Aspartame Dumbing Down, Poison, Monsanto, Searle, Rumsfeld

I did not edit or produce this video. I only uploaded it. To see scientific experiments on how rats get cancer caused by Aspartame go here ...

by CX03 | 2 years ago | 14,261 views
Thumbnail0:26
Aspartame Fed Rats with Skin Problems

Photos from Victoria Inness-Brown's "My Aspartame Experiment". Photos show Aspartame fed rats with Skin problems. For more info visit: www ...

by AspartameVideos | 2 years ago | 478 views
Thumbnail0:25
Control Group Female Rats, Resulting Small Tumors

from Victoria Inness-Brown's "My Aspartame Experiment". Photos show Control Group Female Rats that were fed Aspartame with resulting small tumors ...

by AspartameVideos | 2 years ago | 416 views

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 12:43 pm » by Truthseeker

it as a new NAME NOW aspertame was to well spoted so its new bran name is here AMINOSWEET nice it kills just the same just like a ak47 or m 16 they both kill aspertame or amino sweet still kill you slowly but for sure your brain blows up or you have a super growth in you called cancer .
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/028151_aspar ... z1Sdhnd6Z9
look on you tube for my aspertameexperiment and see some aspertame tricks there verry scary so only if your over 18 watch

Initiate

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 12:51 pm » by Seemychess

good video but if you are diabetic and can not have suguar like in soda then you what do you do.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 12:52 pm » by Spock

Use only Stevia. Stop using all aspartame.

This should be common knowledge now. But people should be allowed to ingest what they wish. If someone wishes to side with the legalization of drugs, they should be okay with having the option to ingest aspartame.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 12:55 pm » by Spock

seemychess wrote:good video but if you are diabetic and can not have suguar like in soda then you what do you do.

Use Stevia.

If you have to drink a soda (I stopped drinking them years ago) Pepsi & Coke are both trying to patent a Stevia sweetener for their brands - one is called Truvia.

I use Stevia in everything I would usually put sugar in.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 1:18 pm » by Aragajag

Yep Stevia is great tasting in comparison to sugar but you get absolutely no insulin changes to your blood sugar from what I understand and of course do your won research on that one.
I got one growing in my garden atm, got it 2 weeks ago along with some purple carrot, black russian and mortgage lifter tomato seeds which reminds me the moon is right for putting root seeds in.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 10, 2012 2:01 am » by Truthseeker

MY ASPERTAMEEXPERIMENT IS OUT THERE IN THE WORLD OF THE NETT FIND IT SHOW IT AND TELL ALL ASPERTAME GIVES YOU CANCER