1947 = Holograms, Graphene, Israel created, Roswell and NWO?

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 6:43 pm » by Raphael

post367430.html#p367430 :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:
This began as a response to yet another STUPID UFO posting here on non-Disclose TV.
UFO folks like Disclosure Projects it seems...?

Well here is one.
SEEDS were planted in 1947.
Technology SEEDS.

The herd of IGNORAMUS better educate yourselves FAST about how the selfish GENES produced the MEMES, and the MEMES go on to produce the TEMES which are like the TEAMS that eventually form, as the IGNORANT FUCKING IDEAS that are being passed around the internet from one IGNORAMUS onto the next dumb and dumber stooge are starting to form stupid TEAMS...divided by lines drawn in the sand.
...again.
:flop:

In 1938 War of the Worlds was broadcast...WWII happened not much later.
Nine years later big changes took place in 1947.
I have provided the highlights below.

Please note that during WWII with all the flying around by military aircraft belonging to many countries, and many civilian folks always looking UP, there appears to be a real LACK OF UFO SIGHTINGS until 1947.
The only folks who reported the UFO Foo Fighters were who exactly?
Who were the folks making the UFO claims?
Always the same folks...the US military stooges.

1947 was an interesting year.
The year of creation I say.
The seed of a new story was being planted post WWII to a shell shocked, happy it was over world....

CLEARLY 1947 SAW BIG CHANGES....

SCIENCE plus other HIGHLIGHTS of 1947

February 17 – Cold War: The Voice of America begins to transmit radio broadcasts into Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union.

March 1 - IMF The International Monetary Fund begins to operate.

March 12 – The Truman Doctrine is proclaimed to help stem the spread of Communism.

June 5 – U.S. Secretary of State George Marshall outlines the Marshall Plan for American reconstruction and relief aid to Europe.

June 21 - Seaman Harold Dahl claims to have seen six UFOs near Maury Island in Puget Sound, Washington. On the next morning, Dahl reports the first modern so-called "Men in Black" encounter.

June 24 – Kenneth Arnold makes the first widely-reported UFO sighting near Mount Rainier, Washington.

July 7 – A supposedly downed extraterrestrial spacecraft is reportedly found in the Roswell UFO incident, near Roswell, New Mexico, which was written about by Stanton T. Friedman.

And I must comment re: Roswell, what better a day than July 7th, 1947?
OR
7/7/1947 to begin a new narrative that will help a hell bent humanity switch from the story based religious angels to one with all the scientific angles?

NUMBER 7
7/7/1947
all those 7s
wait I see two more 7s
1+9+4 = 14 = 2x7

And TESLA fans of 3 6 9. Guess what?

147^2
147 x 147 = 21609 or 3 6 9

Freemasons, Rosicrucian, Bibles and Marko Rodin all Love the magical number 7.
And Marko also recognizes the trinity of 3 6 9.

Note the Mason square is the shape of the L = 7 rotated

But wait the Zionists who authored the Balfour Declaration of 1917 were seeing their MEME seed regarding a state for Israel starting to take root.
July 18 - Following wide media and UNSCOP coverage, The Exodus is captured by British troops and refused entry into Palestine at the port of Haifa.

July 26 – Cold War: U.S. President Harry S. Truman signs the National Security Act of 1947 into law, creating the Central Intelligence Agency, the Department of Defense, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the National Security Council.

July 29 – After being shut down on November 9, 1946, for a refurbishment, the ENIAC computer, the world's first electronic digital computer, is turned back on again. It then remains in continuous operation until October 2, 1955.

October 30 – The General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), the foundation of the World Trade Organization (WTO), is established.

November 29 – The United Nations General Assembly votes to partition Palestine between Arab and Jewish regions, which results in the creation of the State of Israel.

7 minutes to the end of the year @ 11:53pm - The initial setting of the Doomsday Clock
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_Clock

So at 7 minutes to midnight, last day of 1947...the doomsday clock was turned ON.
That is a fact.

THUS MY CLAIM THAT 1947 WAS THE BEGINNING OF THE END, A NEW SEED WAS BEING PLANTED WITH AN INTENT.... IS FULL ON. :clapper:

These significant events in 1947 help tell a story, certainly in hindsight a narrative can be seen unfolding.
But true, as it is all happening in the NOW, it is not quite clear how it will all come together 65 years later in 2012?

1947 + 65 = 2012

65 years is significant.
6+5=11
6 = hexagon
5 = pentagon

So what else happened in 1947?

:flop: In a cave in and around the Wadi Qumran (near the ruins of the ancient settlement of Khirbet Qumran, on the northwest shore of the Dead Sea), several tall pottery jars containing leather scrolls are discovered, which later become known as the Dead Sea scrolls.

- Raytheon produces the first commercial microwave oven

- By discovery of Promethium in products of nuclear fission, the last gap of the periodic table is closed.

- GRAPHENE
:idea: Graphene Will Change the Way We Live

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=78b_1286585960&c=1

The theory behind the substance graphene was first explored by theoretical physicist Philip Wallace in 1947 as kind of a starting point when he was doing research trying to understand the electronic properties of more complex, 3D graphite. although the name graphene wasn't actually coined until 40 years later, where it was used to describe single sheets of graphite. In other words, it's the name More.. given to a flat monolayer of carbon atoms that are tightly packed into a 2D honeycomb lattice; like a molecular chicken-wire that is one atom thick. It's essentially the basic building block for graphitic materials of all other dimensionalities; it's a stepping stone to building bigger things. Graphene in itself however wasn't discovered until 2004 in its full observable and testable form.

Since then, in the past 6 years, scientists have discovered that the substance retains some amazing properties. Some say that it will be heralded as one of the materials that will literally change our lives in the 21st century. Not only is graphene the thinnest possible material that is feasible, but it's also about 200 times stronger than steel and conducts electricity better than any material known to man—at room temperature. Researchers at Columbia University's Fu Foundation School of Engineering who proved that graphene is the strongest material ever measured said that "It would take an elephant, balanced on a pencil, to break through a sheet of graphene the thickness of Saran Wrap."

YES SARAN WRAP
Because GRAPHENE is about 98% transparent.
And it is probably the flexible, out of this world material some folks claim they saw at the Roswell crash site.
The crash site of a UFO built by German NAZI scientists smuggled OUT of Germany and given haven in places like Area 51.

And of course the final piece to the puzzle.
Something else will be needed to help pull the entire caper, SEEgullible RUSE they have planned, the really big SOUND and LIGHT show the masters have planned for the herd of IGNORAMUS who REFUSE to learn from real history, but prefer to reBLEAT what they are told and sold.
:bang;

HOLOGRAPHY
The basic technology of holography was discovered in 1947
by Dennis Gabor, a Hungarian physicist working on advancement research for electron microscopes. However, the technique was not fully utilized until the 1960s, when laser technology was perfected. 3D holographic technology was created in 1962 by scientists in both the United States and Soviet Union.

Read more: 3D Holographic Technology
http://www.ehow.com/about_5448579_holog ... z12Fa15qio

So HOLOGRAPHY + GRAPHENE + NAZI BELLS AND UFOs BUILT USING PROJECT PAPERCLIP WISDOM SMUGGLED OUT OF GERMANY GIVEN HAVEN IN THE USA.

WHO DID THE NAZI WERNER VON BRAUN COLLABORATE WITH FIRST?
WALT DISNEY, making movies about going to the MooN, planting seeds in the minds of the sheeple.
:clapper:

So the only question is WHEN?

When do THEY plan to put on the really big show HOLOGRAPHY and UFO airshow for the sheeple, who beget the seegullibles?
What date have THEY zeroed in on specifically?

When will those manmade UFOs cloaked in GRAPHENE WRAP, along with holographic technology being developed for the PAST 60+ years, coupled with lasers, ALL unleashed together, targeting the UFO/bible babbling IGNORANT populace arrive?

Will mass hysteria and confusion result, or is it CONfuZION and FEAR?
yes that is a fu(fuck you) placed between CONned and ZION

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_War_of ... 28radio%29
And what did the 1938 RADIO program WAR of the WORLDs tell the masters back in 1938, about the sad pathetic human condition, that can soooo easily manipulated using theatricks, drama, and propaganda?

geesh experiments are being conducted all the time on the IGNORANT herds of sheeple without their knowledge.
The masters make up a story and then take the pulse of the herd.
ALL the time.
911 is another of those experiments/rites and rituals, being used to direct the IGNORANT herd in a certain direction.
Is it not obvious folks are being directed to go here or there?

proof?
The fucker GWB said post 911....look over there .... "terrorists".
He then pointed his finger at Iraq and actually used the word CRUSADE?
And the sheeple took the WMD bait.
AGAIN

:bang; :bang;

The herd of IGNORANT folks who have not learned from history, only going as far back as the 1940s, prefering scripted HIS-story to real history, dare then NOT come back with me back to 12,000 BCE. :peep:
:flop: a-prophet-s-predictions-using-the-swastika-as-looking-glass-t28564.html
Your shaky self serving foundations would certainly be challenged ya bunch of IGNORAMUS.

TRUTH or Consequences is another of those towns down around Roswell and Dulce and Area 51.
Here is what is at stake folks regarding the collective consciousness.

To summarize all of the above.
The VICTORS choose the next VECTOR...the next direction...the new SPIN that reality will take...the change that should BE expected as we go transit from one age into the next.

There is a concern and a question that remains.
Once activated what will the herd of IGNORANT sheeple do?
Which way will they bolt this time?
:think:

I want to mention this profound CLUE once more....
And TESLA fans of 3 6 9. Guess what?

147^2
147 x 147 = 21609 or 3 6 9

:arrow: We find this entry in a sub chapter titled "The oldest zero in history"

Babylonian notation results in a clue between 147, 369 and the concept of 0.

"reckon the square of 2 : 27 you will find 6 : 9" ???

And the pages 376-377 of this book illustrates the above link between 147 and 369. :flop:
http://www.amazon.com/One-Zero-2-George ... 0670373958

namaste

XX

p.s.
another confirmation :flop:

Note 147,10 resides in the first energy level and the numbers 369,12 resides in the third, and the the numbers 258,11 separate them.

All of the above is just another confirmation that my 4 AGES Model is big bang full on, Now that I have also linked the 4 AGES Model, comprised of a CENTER with 3 energy levels to not only an electron, precession of the equinoxes, and the ABC Model used in plant DNA transcription, but it ALSO fits the 3 Replicator (gene/meme/teme) structure too.
:flop: :flop:
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2010/1 ... inception/
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 7:04 pm » by kentrb

fat man and little boy were united with the v2 and birthed the cold war at around that time also.
have you heard of unit 731?might be part of the fertilizer.the reason i say this is the ovens.
the japanese documented everything about their experiments.all the results ended up in the americans hands and into obscurity.

anyways,the v2 were liberated from camp dora.
http://www.v2rocket.com/start/chapters/mittel.html
unit 731
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 31C5C7DCE3

peace

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 7:05 pm » by SamueltheLion

raphael, what's up with your attitude?
did no one ever tell you that ignorance does not equal stupidity?
if people do not know how to seek, how will they ever find?
I'm sure someone opened your eyes, or do you want to take credit for everything yourself?
Are you telling me you had no mother, and gave birth to yourself?

Otherwise interesting post, a few of the things most likely flew above my head, which is why they seem random. But why all the anger, directed at people, who do not know how to think?
If you have the answers, enlighten them and us.
After all you use the swastika-key, which means peace, right?

i'm also trying to read through your other various threads, like on breakfornews, or "snakes and ladders" but your offensive reproachments get in the way, a lot, and i go back to my alchemical texts, forums, or gaming (i know i know).

Cheers.
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 7:24 pm » by Raphael

samuelthemule wrote:raphael, what's up with your attitude?
did no one ever tell you that ignorance does not equal stupidity?

no kidding dude
but folks who reBLEAT the same nonsense over and over again go from being IGNORANT to being an IGNORAMUS
(look it up) :flop:

and I am IGNORANT too BTW.
I struggle with music.

IGNORANCE in MANY MATTERS only means you have not read what I have.

IGNORANCE is truly the bane of humanity.
I just thought I would keep reminding the herd of forgetful sheeple.
that's all

just doing my part to negate the Reptilian shapeshifting herd of UFO wackos.
you have a problem with that?

samuelthemule wrote:
i'm also trying to read through your other various threads, like on breakfornews, or "snakes and ladders" but your offensive reproachments get in the way, a lot, and i go back to my alchemical texts, forums, or gaming (i know i know).

Cheers.

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/
you should stick to my word blog.
I do not berate the sheeple...because I do not let them participate on the blog.
only the positive comments, or those that contribute are allowed IN :rtft: to my domain.

two ways to approach my blog.
:arrow: start in the NOW and work backwards to the first post back in March 2007, or start in March 2007, watch me gather the clues that prove my epiphany that I had back in 2004 as TRUE BLUE.

namaste
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 10:23 pm » by Raphael

looks interesting
unit 731
but I am jewish so I read right to left too? :headscratch:

you do see the connection between 137 and unit 731?
fine structure constant is 1/137

how about these images...

do you see the following arrangement?
it is more evident in the image on the right
image on the left has 12 in the outer circle.

but you say you see a 1 3 6 9 stacking arrangement?
what about the centers?

1 3 7 10 = 1/137?
:think:

namaste
Last edited by Raphael on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 10:51 pm » by kentrb

yes i see it.i see alot.i'm dislexic,i can read right to left,left to right,upside down

closer upper

i got the unit 731 from the ice.i google stuff like this,lol

there is a 731 here,just ignore the 38

unit 731 started in 1937,i think,lol
hopefully i'm on topic,lol
peace

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 3:36 am » by Mediasorcerer

in hermetic teachings,there are 7 principles that govern the universe,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 7:56 am » by Nilm33

Admiral Byrds trip to the south pole 1947 too.

"You're like the Dennis Leary of truth sites Raph."

Initiate

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 12:32 pm » by Godsofatlantis

WOW

That actually sounds like bullshit you pulled from your head, and is a theory with no evidence provided.

Even since more sightings accured debunkers had to change their story and find some other alternate "Evil" explanation for whats going on.

I'm sorry to say this but that sounds like disinfo BULLSHIT.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Next