1984 Olympics - 2012 Olympics-Public conditioning and UFO's

Initiate

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 6:33 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

Or the whole alien thing could be faked
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Writer

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 6:38 pm » by Building Sounds

It just shows you how different the mindset of the collective was back then. I guess most people seemed to be aware it was a show, but the fact that everyone started cheering when the craft appeared and descended towards seemed ludicrous to me. I think that if that same event was staged this year, there would be more of a quiet gasp of awe and maybe light cheering even if everyone assumed it was fake.

I'm as baffled as everyone else on how they pulled this off, especially in 1984. I'm guessing they used some sort of huge crane, but then again do they make crane arms hundreds of feet long?

Did anyone else also notice they specifically mentioned 2001 Space Odyssey when the music started in the beginning? That along with the sternness of the commentators voices I felt was bizarre, as they broadcasted it mimicking a real event and never broke kayfabe with their personal opinions of the spectacle.

We are the remake generation, even remaking our own remaking; specifically the entertainment industry, so it wouldn't surprise me if they did a redux modernized version this year. They could use holograms in the sky instead of a model, the UFO will be sponsored by Bud Light and CitiBank, Tupac could come out and rap the message to Earth, and there will probably be naked women eating phallic sandwhiches and a Justin Beiber appearance somewhere along the way. Then the new Princess will come out and we'll all go awwwww my massive debt isn't so important anymore.

Actually, they might really have to use a real alein spaceship if they want to top the performance from China. Illuminati prophecy propaganda or no Illuminati prophecy propaganda, that was awesome.

What's not awesome is that this is the best one video version on Youtube. I figured I'd find hundreds.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/JsDY1Ha83M8[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 6:45 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 6:51 pm » by The57ironman

Fatdogmendoza wrote:http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=g1g1wLMSZv8C&pg=PT218&lpg=PT218&dq=how+was+the+olympic+ufo+stunt+done&source=bl&ots=maEqNnFTXs&sig=6yS2obij35BH_YtfNULabXZHicI&hl=en&sa=X&ei=lM7UT-_HPIbR0QX0pOmrBA&ved=0CF0Q6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=how%20was%20the%20olympic%20ufo%20stunt%20done&f=false

.... :lol: ...aluminum taco...

Canubis wrote:when u die i will be famous..our time then wil dule...EPIC it

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 6:56 pm » by The57ironman

Buildingsounds wrote:It just shows you how different the mindset of the collective was back then. I guess most people seemed to be aware it was a show, but the fact that everyone started cheering when the craft appeared and descended towards seemed ludicrous to me. I think that if that same event was staged this year, there would be more of a quiet gasp of awe and maybe light cheering even if everyone assumed it was fake.

I'm as baffled as everyone else on how they pulled this off, especially in 1984. I'm guessing they used some sort of huge crane, but then again do they make crane arms hundreds of feet long?

Did anyone else also notice they specifically mentioned 2001 Space Odyssey when the music started in the beginning? That along with the sternness of the commentators voices I felt was bizarre, as they broadcasted it mimicking a real event and never broke kayfabe with their personal opinions of the spectacle.

We are the remake generation, even remaking our own remaking; specifically the entertainment industry, so it wouldn't surprise me if they did a redux modernized version this year. They could use holograms in the sky instead of a model, the UFO will be sponsored by Bud Light and CitiBank, Tupac could come out and rap the message to Earth, and there will probably be naked women eating phallic sandwhiches and a Justin Beiber appearance somewhere along the way. Then the new Princess will come out and we'll all go awwwww my massive debt isn't so important anymore.

Actually, they might really have to use a real alein spaceship if they want to top the performance from China. Illuminati prophecy propaganda or no Illuminati prophecy propaganda, that was awesome.

What's not awesome is that this is the best one video version on Youtube. I figured I'd find hundreds.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/JsDY1Ha83M8[/youtube]

Upload to Disclose.tv

Canubis wrote:when u die i will be famous..our time then wil dule...EPIC it

Previous