PostSun Jun 06, 2010 8:09 am » by Reinaul

:shock: ... I'm speechless dude.. no more commentaries
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Writer

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 8:16 am » by Xerinx

Reinaul wrote::shock: ... I'm speechless dude.. no more commentaries

lol, I know, right?! Its seriously so crazy to me. I dont know if it was just wierd timing, but around that time, I was trying to meditate and contact my spirit guide. I worked with a lady that taught metaphysics and would channel and ascended master named Kuthumi. Her license plate on her car was even Kuthumi! She was trying to tell me how to get in touch with my psychic side...after what I saw that night I stopped because it freaked me out! I dont know if it has anything to do with that or not! :think: maybe I should start up again, and if i see anything i'll keep you all updated!!

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 8:40 am » by Pindz

drabbit wrote:1988 Ufo abductee was shown images of the future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FshHwlxbmb0

Upload to Disclose.tv

THANKS ! GREAT VID

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 8:53 am » by Reinaul

I never thought of that! Maybe! I know there was more going on, I just can't remember it! It was like I was having a dream while I was looking at this thing just staring at me! The only thing in my "dream" I remember is i was trying to scream but i couldnt and i was trying to run but it was like i was floating and running underwater at the same time. And the crazy thing is my husband and brother were like 2 rooms over and didnt hear anything.

so... if it happend 2 doors away from your husband door.. you were sleeping in the same room than your husband and all of this took place in another part of the house? all of this screaming and running took place in another part of your house?
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Writer

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 9:07 am » by Xerinx

Reinaul wrote:
I never thought of that! Maybe! I know there was more going on, I just can't remember it! It was like I was having a dream while I was looking at this thing just staring at me! The only thing in my "dream" I remember is i was trying to scream but i couldnt and i was trying to run but it was like i was floating and running underwater at the same time. And the crazy thing is my husband and brother were like 2 rooms over and didnt hear anything.

so... if it happend 2 doors away from your husband door.. you were sleeping in the same room than your husband and all of this took place in another part of the house? all of this screaming and running took place in another part of your house?

I was in the bedroom a few doors away from the living room where my husband was. In my "dream" i cant remember where i was, i just remember trying to get away. and the whole time my "dream" was going on, i was trying to sit up or move my body, and i couldnt, i was just looking at it paralized as it was staring at me with the drumbeat sounding like it was coming from under the floor :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 9:13 am » by Reinaul

xerinx wrote:
Reinaul wrote:

I was in the bedroom a few doors away from the living room where my husband was. In my "dream" i cant remember where i was, i just remember trying to get away. and the whole time my "dream" was going on, i was trying to sit up or move my body, and i couldnt, i was just looking at it paralized as it was staring at me with the drumbeat sounding like it was coming from under the floor :headscratch:

thanks xerinx :flop: Im going to sleep now hehe take care
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 12:34 pm » by Funnyman46

Hello Drabbit. First off; thanks for the posts you've posted in the past.
I've told a little bit of my story in another thread but just a bit so I'll relate how I got started in this investigation into UFO's and the like;
Although I have had a curiosity since I was a child about 'something not being fully explained' about our history (always seemed the educational programs just didn't add up) and went on with my life touching on this subject as the years went by. Like others, I got married and started to fall into the 'this is what is expected of you' program. After one of my daughters woke up one morning complaining of how tired she was I'd ask her why. She'd say that the doctors who come to play with her at night had kept her up for a very long time and she did not sleep much. She was 6 years old at the time. I didn't think anything of it until shopping one day at the local KMart. As we passed by the book section (My wife at the time was a big book reader) My daughter walked up to the Whittley Stieber (sp) book Communion and said, "Here Daddy, here are the doctors" The story went on from there of how she said they went 'through' the window and above the house where she described the toys she saw on the roof. There were three that always came to wake her up and go play. She remembers (at the time) being looked at (examined) and without harm to look around the place (she called it thier house) and play with other kids just like her. The history of what took place in the house past this continued for a few more years with my wife, my daughter and myself being a part of the experience but not to the degree of me being abducted (at least to my memory) My wife had woken up and seen bright lights coming in the front room enough to lite up the rooms with me missing until morning. Does this qualify?
Sometimes, simple is better

Initiate

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 1:01 pm » by Vertigo

funnyman46 wrote:Hello Drabbit. First off; thanks for the posts you've posted in the past.
I've told a little bit of my story in another thread but just a bit so I'll relate how I got started in this investigation into UFO's and the like;
Although I have had a curiosity since I was a child about 'something not being fully explained' about our history (always seemed the educational programs just didn't add up) and went on with my life touching on this subject as the years went by. Like others, I got married and started to fall into the 'this is what is expected of you' program. After one of my daughters woke up one morning complaining of how tired she was I'd ask her why. She'd say that the doctors who come to play with her at night had kept her up for a very long time and she did not sleep much. She was 6 years old at the time. I didn't think anything of it until shopping one day at the local KMart. As we passed by the book section (My wife at the time was a big book reader) My daughter walked up to the Whittley Stieber (sp) book Communion and said, "Here Daddy, here are the doctors" The story went on from there of how she said they went 'through' the window and above the house where she described the toys she saw on the roof. There were three that always came to wake her up and go play. She remembers (at the time) being looked at (examined) and without harm to look around the place (she called it thier house) and play with other kids just like her. The history of what took place in the house past this continued for a few more years with my wife, my daughter and myself being a part of the experience but not to the degree of me being abducted (at least to my memory) My wife had woken up and seen bright lights coming in the front room enough to lite up the rooms with me missing until morning. Does this qualify?

:nails: ever considered putting up some cameras in every room and outside to see what exactly is going on at night???

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 1:09 pm » by Funnyman46

This happen some years ago. My daughter is now 24 and says she doesn't remember any of this. For a time afterwards, she saw colors around people and could tell if they were mad,sick ect. At the time, I didn't think about camera and they weren't cost effective at that time. Personal computers were still in the serveral thousand dollar range. (1987) The wife did have a few triangle shaped marks on her shoulders. It really messed with her so everyone stopped talking about it.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 1:14 pm » by Funnyman46

Something she (wife) said later that year; "I woke up and knew the children were in trouble. (We had two daughters at the time) I'd heard a noise and had that mothers radar telling me to check on them. But right after sitting up I heard a voice telling me everything was alright and you should lay down and go back to sleep" This stuck acord after I had seen some SciFi channel show with a person describing the same thing.

PreviousNext