1988 Ufo abductee was shown images of the future

Initiate

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 1:36 pm » by Vertigo

funnyman46 wrote:This happen some years ago. My daughter is now 24 and says she doesn't remember any of this. For a time afterwards, she saw colors around people and could tell if they were mad,sick ect. At the time, I didn't think about camera and they weren't cost effective at that time. Personal computers were still in the serveral thousand dollar range. (1987) The wife did have a few triangle shaped marks on her shoulders. It really messed with her so everyone stopped talking about it.

hmm quite interesting, seeing peoples aura's must be great, often heard of that... i think its not wise to stop talking about such experiences... you should talk about everything...

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 1:56 pm » by Funnyman46

I've tried as she's gotten older but I get that 'You're crazy Dad' look from her so I hit and miss on it until the day something strikes a cord. Now that she has her own son, we'll see what happens from here. Thanks for your interest Vertigo! There's always more to the story but it's been some years since I've thought about the details. If something more comes to me I'll let you know. Oh, by the way, a few days after she told me her story, I got a ladder and went to the roof to remove the toys she said were up there. She was correct.
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 2:01 pm » by Vertigo

funnyman46 wrote:I've tried as she's gotten older but I get that 'You're crazy Dad' look from her so I hit and miss on it until the day something strikes a cord. Now that she has her own son, we'll see what happens from here. Thanks for your interest Vertigo! There's always more to the story but it's been some years since I've thought about the details. If something more comes to me I'll let you know. Oh, by the way, a few days after she told me her story, I got a ladder and went to the roof to remove the toys she said were up there. She was correct.

wow, great story... i'll bet there's thousands of people having the same experience but telling nobody, always great to see someones coming forward :sunny:

Initiate

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 2:25 pm » by Cee420

Hey..

Seeing or traveling to future is impossible!
A) ..cause ‘time’ is nothing physical
B) ..cause the only moment in time that exists and where we really “live” is the ‘present moment’, the Now-moment.

‘Time’ is only a human invented concept to keep track on events ..you can’t travel to the future ,cause it hasn’t been “created” yet.
Only way we can “go back in time” is in our memories.

Prophesy on future events is actually just “foreknowledge of someone’s plans” ..what some one is planning to do.

So, how bible prophesies on ‘end times’ can come about is …some one reads the bible and creates the events that will fit the bible. …but no one can actually travel to the past or into the future, cause ‘time’ is nothing physical.

The so called Illuminati is know to have a "plan map" for very long times to come. They prolly have already planed the major events taking place in 100 years from now..

Peace. :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 2:31 pm » by Funnyman46

I understand what you are saying cee420, but let me ask you this; Have you ever experienced Deja vu? Have you know people who have? How would you explain that?
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 4:15 pm » by Cee420

funnyman46 wrote:I understand what you are saying cee420, but let me ask you this; Have you ever experienced Deja vu? Have you know people who have? How would you explain that?

Hey..

this has more to do with the tricks of the so called "subconscious mind" or how it is called in another name 'the mind stream'

Peace.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 4:28 pm » by Funnyman46

Are you talking about this?,...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WisSc1Ntrys

Writer

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 4:52 pm » by Memofromturner

my kids keep telling me that i was abducted by aliens while painting pot leaves on the water tower......i wonder how they would know...hmmm

Initiate

PostMon Jun 07, 2010 1:23 am » by Kurious

drabbit wrote:kurious HAHAHAHA

what ever dude

abductions are real

just cause it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean they are not real

Your train of thought & point are both fatally floored. I have never seen for instance see Garfield but I doubt he is a real thing existing just out of sight on my peripheral vision.

Sure Benny & Barney make for interesting reading but I hate to sound like a stuck record when I demand proof otherwise it's al hearsay as far as I'm concerned.

There's a reason people laugh when you recount your attention seeking tales people.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Initiate

PostMon Jun 07, 2010 6:26 pm » by Kurious

Nobody is trying to win anything, you think you can change my mind because you claim something has happened to you ? That wont happen unless you have proof. Without it it's all your word against mine. That isnt good enough

Am I calling you a liar ? Seems funny how this so called individual experience has become so similar to everybody else's version of the same thing - "I was in bed, funny feeling of a presence, couldn't move, was transported by critters to a bright light, probe inserted, shown vision of the future, lost time, blah blah blah...."

Basically I think it's hogwash that everybody who claims such things has actually had it happen to them.

How could anybody argue against that when there are so many people willing to believe such claims & support the person/idiot making them in the first place ? There's a whole network of reinforcement in the UFO community without any trace of evidence because people want to believe so hard in this stuff. To openly go out on such a whim without any evidence is just scarily dumb in my opinion & sums up so much about what is wrong in ufology.

Am I trying to make others uncomfortable ? Well if it really happened to you there should be no problem with me questioning the validity of your claims in your own mind should there ? Your all rather boring though, falling all over each other & lapping up another fanciful tale of abduction wonder.

Would I rather people didn't hash out the same old tired bullshit ? Yeah I would rather that, but I cant stop it so I will just chuck my two cents in on behalf of reason where I can, that's the freedom of the tinterweb folks.

However if you show me proof I will gladly join you in intellectual discussion of the subject matter.

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

PreviousNext