1988 Ufo abductee was shown images of the future

Initiate
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:33 am

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 12:14 am » by Tylerdurden


xerinx wrote:I'm not sure if I can say I was "abducted", but I had something crazy happen to me about 4 years ago that changed my life and I think about it every day! I think I drive my husband nuts lol! I was going to bed while my brother and husband stayed up to watch t.v. I kept the door cracked open and a lamp turned on because that house gave me the creeps anyway. I KNOW I wasnt sleeping because as soon as I layed down I closed my eyes for a split second and I opened them because I heard a strange drumming sound coming from the floor. I couldnt move! My arms and legs felt really heavy and I tried to scream but I couldnt. Then I saw "it" looking at me, peaking around the doorway. It was HUGE.It had 2 round buldging black eyes with what looked like eyelashes and a black slit "nose" it was the blackest black I have ever seen. It was bright white and looked like an owl. It had blue and white lights shining from behind its head..and it just stared at me the whole time..blinking..no mouth, no arms or legs that I could see, it looked"flowing" like you could put your hand right threw it. I remember thinking"Holy Sh*t! Is this a ghost? Or demon?" Never thinking it could be an alien because you always think of greys, right? The whole time the drumbeat was thudding under the floor, it started slow and kept getting faster and faster, as soon as it got as fast as it could, I "woke up" and it was gone! I jumped out of bed and ran crying to my brother and husband. I didnt sleep in that room for weeks!! I drew a picture of what I saw, and about a year later my brother came across a website with cave drawings and said"is this what you saw?" It is EXACTALLY what I saw!!!! These guys ARE REAL! I never knew or heard about them before.They are called Wandjina and they are "dreamtime" Gods in aboriginal mythology. I am always trying to find other people who may have seen the same thing but I havent yet. Sorry for such a long story but it's something I think about every day and I want people to know THEY ARE REAL!! O|O


Seriously that sounds like a scene from the film "the fourth kind". Have you seen it?

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 775
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:25 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 12:23 am » by Mayafan


thanks for the intresting post
:flop: :flop: :flop:
yeah ive seen the fourth kind
very similar
Last edited by Mayafan on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:33 am

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 12:40 am » by Tylerdurden


kurious wrote:Nobody is trying to win anything, you think you can change my mind because you claim something has happened to you ? That wont happen unless you have proof. Without it it's all your word against mine. That isnt good enough

Am I calling you a liar ? Seems funny how this so called individual experience has become so similar to everybody else's version of the same thing - "I was in bed, funny feeling of a presence, couldn't move, was transported by critters to a bright light, probe inserted, shown vision of the future, lost time, blah blah blah...."

Basically I think it's hogwash that everybody who claims such things has actually had it happen to them.

How could anybody argue against that when there are so many people willing to believe such claims & support the person/idiot making them in the first place ? There's a whole network of reinforcement in the UFO community without any trace of evidence because people want to believe so hard in this stuff. To openly go out on such a whim without any evidence is just scarily dumb in my opinion & sums up so much about what is wrong in ufology.

Am I trying to make others uncomfortable ? Well if it really happened to you there should be no problem with me questioning the validity of your claims in your own mind should there ? Your all rather boring though, falling all over each other & lapping up another fanciful tale of abduction wonder.

Would I rather people didn't hash out the same old tired bullshit ? Yeah I would rather that, but I cant stop it so I will just chuck my two cents in on behalf of reason where I can, that's the freedom of the tinterweb folks.

However if you show me proof I will gladly join you in intellectual discussion of the subject matter.

Image


Intellectual discussions require intellectuals to take part in them not people who use terms of ridicule like get on the bus to crazy town and hogwash.We do not have a full picture of what reality is, so why are you disrespectful towards people who have experiences of things they cannot explain. You say they support their stories among themselves but isn't your picture of reality the same. It's just that your group is the mainstream non believers (and you have every right to believe that based on your experience or lack of abduction experience, sleep paralysis or whatever you want to call it), which have repeatedly proved to be wrong in the past...or did you fall of the edge of the earth recently?. Not all abductions carry the same characteristics, this claim is wrong and if you'd read any material on the subject like the book missing time, then you would be aware of this. If you havent read the serious material on the subject you are not qualified to say its bullshit. i bet you havent experienced any quantum effects in your life, does that mean you don't believe in them? Think about it the next time you use your dvd player.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 9:51 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 2:47 am » by Kurious


Please stop using the tired old defence of 'we don't completely comprehend reality ect ect so your the one who's wrong' this is also little more than some tired hogwash.

Please don't lump me in with main stream non believers either, I have some twenty odd years of researching the UFO phenomena & you know what ? In my whole time I have some some very interesting video & photographic evidence to lead my rational brain to believe that there is something going on. I've also seen, photographed & shared something 'odd' here on disclose so does that cover your Quantum effects, or should I hollah at Scott Bakula ?? Dvd player !! That's some funny shit right there. Should mention I've read a lot of Bud Hopkins stuff aswell so I think I am qualified for this discussion.

In that whole time of looking I have never come across a shred of evidence that says the abduction phenmomena is real. I'd believe it if I heard a cow stating this phenomena was real, seen enough pictures of their mutilated hides to know something is also going on there.

Sure Betty Hills star map recollection under hypnosis is interesting to say the least but that is the only thing which has ever been bought to the table as being worthy of a mention. If you know of any others then please share them but I don't think there is, the rest is all just people claiming they have been taken, just like fools claim to have seen Elvis. It's become a mainstream joke.

Dr Leers implant work may shed some light on things but I doubt it ever really will. Those cases are the abduction movements best hope for redemption but as of right now your all just talking a good game & that isnt good enough to take to court or to hold my interest anymore. So many wonderful stories have gotten me to the point of boredom. I require evidence from here on in & I reserve my right to call anybody out on it to.

My seat on Earth is very well planted so no hopes of falling off here.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Conspirator
Posts: 3207
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 6:20 am

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 3:00 am » by lamonema


My mother came running to the upstairs bedroom because I was screaming. I told her a black thing tried to pull me through the lower bed railing, she held me and said it was just a bad dream. It was and still is my first vivid memory, I was 2. A week and a half later I was told several small UFOs were seen around the area were we lived. My Uncle and Grandfather watched as a huge UFO came out of the lake. All these objects were witnessed by at least 150 residents of Java Lake, NY in 1974. Some men from the government soon showed up and told everyone that what they saw was nothing but weather phenominon. Two men showed up at my Grandfathers and tried to tell him the same thing, my Grandfather being a very intimadateing and intelligent man told them to leave or else. They began to leave and upon leaveing asked him if he had served in WWII, he said yes and why, they said no reason. When I was 7 years old I was taken from a playground, my friends could not find me for 2 hours. I then found myself back in the place I was playing at it was near dark, as I was walking home my friend Jay said where have you been, I had no clue. Then the dreams came, and they still haunt me, not every night but at least three times a week. The dreams started out short but very vivid with glimps of odd things with huge eyes. By the time I was 10 I had crawled into a shell afraid to speak of what I was seeing in my dreams. My mom sat me down one night and she asked me if I remembered that night I was pulled through the bed railing when I was 2. I said yes, but only pieces of it, then it came to an overwelming need to tell her what I knew. She said that she was affraid that this was comeing, she said that they are not to be feared, and that I am not alone with this. She also said that that night she noticed my woobie (blanket) was pulled through the closely fit rails of the bed. When I was 12 they took me again and this time they showed me some very terrible things. The little guys seemed mechanical, and were looked upon by the tall beings as if they were children. A very beautiful being / entity approched and all the others moved away from HER. I was told that there is very little time left, the planet is going to make all things new. SHE showed me in my mind the things that have come and will come, the Sun is the main culprit to what is going on. The pain in my head was brutal, SHE told me to relax and it would not hurt as much. I remember asking why, SHE said that I would know why soon. Your bloodline has been very important in the transferance of knowledge for a long time. SHE told me that I will struggle all my days to keep a mindful state, the knowledge that has been given to you will not emerge all at once, only when the time has come, will the memories flood back. The things you have been given will come in dreams / nightmears and epiphanies. There will come a time SHE said, when you must leave your family and wander in the cloud of darkness in order to find the light. I am still searching for my pateth from the darkness, after five years I feel it is close at hand. My black dayz have shown me many things and triggered past memories of what I was shown with increased frequencies and vividness. A tramendous culmination of events will come very, very soon. The events will happen all at once and will bring the activities of all mankind to an awful halt, in an instant all will change and a hush will envelope the Earth. Then the course of nature will be set in to balance like never before, all life will speak in a way man has never known. I am now 38 and live day to day like anyone else, only unlike most I have a connection that is not accepted by most and feared by those who have seen it for what it is. I bring this information to those who can share in a similar expierience, as for the rest... Well you were not choosen, not because you are veiwed unimportant, only because the amount of knowledge given requires an mind capable of handleing it, and not a mind that could be destroyed. I now know the reason why the knowledge was given, it was not given for my benefit but for the benefit of the future consciousness of the next breed of man. I was told that I am one of many, but all of us are given unique knowledge. The last time I was taken was on April, 14th 2006, I was told that it would be the last time. There would be no need to take me away anymore as they would now be able to communicate with me at will, I was 33. To those who daubt that is fine, besides it is not your burdon to carry, so you should not concern yourself. NM156

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 3:16 am » by Cornbread714


kurious wrote:Please stop using the tired old defence of 'we don't completely comprehend reality ect ect so your the one who's wrong' this is also little more than some tired hogwash.

Please don't lump me in with main stream non believers either, I have some twenty odd years of researching the UFO phenomena & you know what ? In my whole time I have some some very interesting video & photographic evidence to lead my rational brain to believe that there is something going on. I've also seen, photographed & shared something 'odd' here on disclose so does that cover your Quantum effects, or should I hollah at Scott Bakula ?? Dvd player !! That's some funny shit right there. Should mention I've read a lot of Bud Hopkins stuff aswell so I think I am qualified for this discussion.

In that whole time of looking I have never come across a shred of evidence that says the abduction phenmomena is real. I'd believe it if I heard a cow stating this phenomena was real, seen enough pictures of their mutilated hides to know something is also going on there.

Sure Betty Hills star map recollection under hypnosis is interesting to say the least but that is the only thing which has ever been bought to the table as being worthy of a mention. If you know of any others then please share them but I don't think there is, the rest is all just people claiming they have been taken, just like fools claim to have seen Elvis. It's become a mainstream joke.

Dr Leers implant work may shed some light on things but I doubt it ever really will. Those cases are the abduction movements best hope for redemption but as of right now your all just talking a good game & that isnt good enough to take to court or to hold my interest anymore. So many wonderful stories have gotten me to the point of boredom. I require evidence from here on in & I reserve my right to call anybody out on it to.

My seat on Earth is very well planted so no hopes of falling off here.


Good to see you around again lately, Kurious.

My views are quite similar. I've done a lot of reading, speculating and observing regarding this kind of phenomenon - and I've even felt that maybe, just maybe, something happened to me.

I could tell my own story and make it sound dramatic and plausible, but I have more doubt than ever that any of it is "real".

I'd rather err on the side of doubt and reason than to give in to wishful thinking and commonly shared modern myths which may or may not be entirely false.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 3:30 am » by Cornbread714


http://tps.sagepub.com/cgi/content/abstract/42/1/113

Sleep Paralysis, Sexual Abuse, and Space Alien Abduction

Richard J. McNally
Harvard University, rjm@wjh.harvard.edu

Susan A. Clancy

Harvard University, clancys@mail.incae.edu.ni

Sleep paralysis accompanied by hypnopompic (‘upon awakening’) hallucinations is an often-frightening manifestation of discordance between the cognitive/perceptual and motor aspects of rapid eye movement (REM) sleep. Awakening sleepers become aware of an inability to move, and sometimes experience intrusion of dream mentation into waking consciousness (e.g. seeing intruders in the bedroom). In this article, we summarize two studies. In the first study, we assessed 10 individuals who reported abduction by space aliens and whose claims were linked to apparent episodes of sleep paralysis during which hypnopompic hallucinations were interpreted as alien beings. In the second study, adults reporting repressed, recovered, or continuous memories of childhood sexual abuse more often reported sleep paralysis than did a control group. Among the 31 reporting sleep paralysis, only one person linked it to abuse memories. This person was among the six recovered memory participants who reported sleep paralysis (i.e. 17% rate of interpreting it as abuse-related). People rely on personally plausible cultural narratives to interpret these otherwise baffling sleep paralysis episodes.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 379
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:00 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 3:40 am » by Purebase


cornbread714 wrote:
kurious wrote:Please stop using the tired old defence of 'we don't completely comprehend reality ect ect so your the one who's wrong' this is also little more than some tired hogwash.

Please don't lump me in with main stream non believers either, I have some twenty odd years of researching the UFO phenomena & you know what ? In my whole time I have some some very interesting video & photographic evidence to lead my rational brain to believe that there is something going on. I've also seen, photographed & shared something 'odd' here on disclose so does that cover your Quantum effects, or should I hollah at Scott Bakula ?? Dvd player !! That's some funny shit right there. Should mention I've read a lot of Bud Hopkins stuff aswell so I think I am qualified for this discussion.

In that whole time of looking I have never come across a shred of evidence that says the abduction phenmomena is real. I'd believe it if I heard a cow stating this phenomena was real, seen enough pictures of their mutilated hides to know something is also going on there.

Sure Betty Hills star map recollection under hypnosis is interesting to say the least but that is the only thing which has ever been bought to the table as being worthy of a mention. If you know of any others then please share them but I don't think there is, the rest is all just people claiming they have been taken, just like fools claim to have seen Elvis. It's become a mainstream joke.

Dr Leers implant work may shed some light on things but I doubt it ever really will. Those cases are the abduction movements best hope for redemption but as of right now your all just talking a good game & that isnt good enough to take to court or to hold my interest anymore. So many wonderful stories have gotten me to the point of boredom. I require evidence from here on in & I reserve my right to call anybody out on it to.

My seat on Earth is very well planted so no hopes of falling off here.


Good to see you around again lately, Kurious.

My views are quite similar. I've done a lot of reading, speculating and observing regarding this kind of phenomenon - and I've even felt that maybe, just maybe, something happened to me.

I could tell my own story and make it sound dramatic and plausible, but I have more doubt than ever that any of it is "real".

I'd rather err on the side of doubt and reason than to give in to wishful thinking and commonly shared modern myths which may or may not be entirely false.


I am quoting both these because i want kurious to see one more time what actual intilectual comments look like. Notice how this person never once refered to anyones experiences as "hogwash" or referred to anyone as "stupid" and did not one single time belittle anyone. As a sceptic ,which you clearly are who desires intelectual disscusions sure doesnt know how to conduct one. And i for one will dissmiss what you have to offer if your attidude towards this subject doesnt becomes a little more as you want it "intilectual",
So far all youve done is cut these people down with no real good reason. It hardly takes any inteligence for that kind of disscusion.
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 9:51 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 3:42 am » by Kurious


Than you Corn good to be back & congrats on your promotion buddy.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 379
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:00 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 3:42 am » by Purebase


oh and read my quote cause it reffers to people such as yourself....
i say this because you people who completly dissmiss that this is going on , or at least more than likely going on are no better than the primitives who would kill a man because someone believed that the earth was round and not flat . blasphemy is what you basically are screaming when you call these individuals liars and that theres not enough proof to give them some credit.
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook