1988 Ufo abductee was shown images of the future

Initiate

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 3:52 am » by Kurious

Purebase your entitled to your opinion & guess what so am I & will continue to express it as & when I see fit.

You will notice a change in my tone once you produce some decent evidence as I shall don my 'intellectual' hat & stop being so dismissive until then I will continue to point out how laughable most of these 'tales' really are. If you have some tangible evidence I will be the first to discuss it rationally with you but I wont hold my breath.

If you have a problem with it I would suggest ignoring my posts, because as offensive as they may seem to you that exactly how I feel reading the crazy peoples abduction recollections. It raises my bile but I cant easily ignore it any more after doing so for years so now I choose to engage it.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Initiate

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 3:57 am » by Kurious

purebase wrote:oh and read my quote cause it reffers to people such as yourself....
i say this because you people who completly dissmiss that this is going on , or at least more than likely going on are no better than the primitives who would kill a man because someone believed that the earth was round and not flat . blasphemy is what you basically are screaming when you call these individuals liars and that theres not enough proof to give them some credit.

I openly admit to being dismissive on these matter's, after twenty years of looking into it I have earned the right to be.

Like the sign in my local shop says -

"please do not ask for credit as refusal often causes offence"

Blasphemy is a religious ideal & again not something I subscribe to personally & nobody is going to kill anyone in this thread for claiming to have been abducted so you may wish to take the hyperbole down a notch.

Initiate

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 4:02 am » by Purebase

you are absolutly right...however my problem is not your opinion...its how you present it.
and yes maybe alittle much of a comparison ..but when you go on like you do belittling its verbal castration...is that one a little better :)
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 4:02 am » by lamonema

Like I have said it is not the burdon of those who will never understand. It does not concern you, but your more than welcome to try and understand, but don't be surprised if it drives you nuts. Not all abductions involve anal probes or sexual things in nature, each indivudual is treated differently. For those who recieve knowledge they are the ones who suffer with the pain when the knowledge finally begins to present the whole picture. It takes a certain type of brain and blood type, to induce such knowledge into the wrong host would result in a total mental melt down. Hint, Hint ----> Predominant types of qualities required; rh - blood, enlarged knowledge bone on the back of the skull, hazel to green eyes, thin to athletic build, an athletic heart ( 60 beats / min), quiet disposition, higher than average IQ, family history of such events, warriors at heart scholars in mind, most common in those who have been labeled Bi- Polar Manic. Like I said it is not for everyone, it will not work in just any brain, but still the pain at times is beyond explaination. No doctor can cure the pain, it must come from the self control of the host. It is mind over matter. But feel free to ridicule, while deep down inside you wish to understand. Trust me it is not something I would wish on my worst enemy, while some may consider it a gift. It is no gift, because it does not benefit the host, it is mearly implanted knowledge that will carry on to the next evolutionary step of man. How do I know this, well what would be the point in saying how, after all there is no proof, RIGHT? it is what it is, either one accepts it or one does not, I could give two sharts a fork and a gallopping goose. NM156

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 4:05 am » by Cornbread714

purebase wrote:primitives who would kill a man because someone believed that the earth was round and not flat . blasphemy is what you basically are screaming when you call these individuals liars and that theres not enough proof to give them some credit.

Not to gang up on you, but it was reason and scientific method over blind faith that caused the world to not be flat anymore.

I love it when the anti-rationalists trot out the earth-is-round analogy. It's the most self-defeating argument possible, don't you see that?
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 4:11 am » by Purebase

i actually fail to see the difference here . are we not in an age again of not having enough scientific evidence to refute both sides of this ufo coin.?
it seems to be the exact same today . sure its the oldest comparison in the book but it does reflect the same principle here.
ps, im not religious at all. was just the first thing that came to mind
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 4:19 am » by Cornbread714

Must..get..sleep..now

But I love debating this. Purebase, let me just refer you to Lamonema's post above as my closing argument for tonight.

If that's the direction you want to go in, by all means, help yourself.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 4:22 am » by Mikemess

drabbit wrote:1988 Ufo abductee was shown images of the future

Was shown a BLACK SEA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FshHwlxbmb0

Upload to Disclose.tv

At what part did he relay the story about being shown images of the future?

What did he say about it?

Initiate

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 4:27 am » by Kurious

I can see why you might lump UFOs in with Abductions but I think it extremely unwise to do so, as I say there is a wealth of evidence to back up the existence of UFOs from radar to video to even physical evidence such as background radiation where UFOs have allegedly touched down yet there are ZERO shred's of evidence to back up the claims of people who claim to have been taken by little green men.

On a side note, people who use the earth is flat metaphor may also be interested to know that this was not the view held by the people generally in that era & in fact was only ever mentioned by one person in a book but somehow has managed over the years to spread as all good tales do. Look it up.

Night Corn.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 6:43 am » by Iwanci

Bravo, Bravo, Bravo to everyone in this thread.

I will state my thoughts briefly, incidentally I AGREE WITH ALL OF YOU.

Do I believe that ‘abductee’ cases are real. Yes. Why? I don’t know. Hard evidence? Yes plenty, the fact that a person is willing to speak out and get ridiculed makes for a strong argument, stronger than any argument put up by any likewise untested, unproven religious belief. There was mention in the thread to evidence that would ‘hold up in a court’.. ‘witness statements’ (correct me if I am wrong) hold significant weight in prosecution cases, hence the ‘alibi’ defense or the ‘witness’ protection programs (whichever side you wish to take).
Am I convinced that every ‘abductee’ case is to be believed? No, for all the reasons given in the thread and then some, including that some people simply and deliberately lie, even where there is no benefit.

I would also agree that harshly ‘shooting’ people down on the pure basis that they forgot to take a photo, didn’t manage to rip out any alien body hair, video tape their abduction etc is wrong. We must encourage people to share their experiences and we must engage them in constructive questioning and analysis. Welcome people and their opinions, then use your own experience to decide its validity. Where you have strong empirical evidence that clearly shows a flaw in their story, share this but be cognizant of the individuals feelings, even if you are right they may not have all their faculties. If you have nothing but your own ‘gut’ feeling, then be careful of not using your own argument against yourself. If you want ‘hard’ evidence for belief, then present ‘hard’ evidence for the counter. Simply stating you have read books (which, incidentally, have been written by someone else based on their biases etc) is not enough in my opinion to discredit others either way. However, if you happened to be sitting beside your lady when she claims to have been abducted and saw everything ‘not happen’ then speak up.

On a deeper note, is making love to a different person in your dreams considered cheating? What if you are able to repeat this encounter in future dreams at will? Or if you are able to deliberately dream this encounter or deliberately dream yourself a second life? Are people able to learn, educate themselves in dreams? Eg, if I dream of going to school and learning a formula, then I wakeup and remember that formula and it works, what does that mean? If these abductees are dreaming their cases, are these cases then less credible? Did they or did they not occur?

As for the ‘fourth kind’… does anyone know if the girl that was taken was real and if anyone ever reported a missing person?

Cheers ALL thanks for the great read…
Fortes fortuna iuvat

PreviousNext