1988 Ufo abductee was shown images of the future

Writer

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 7:11 am » by Cognitae

mikemess wrote:
drabbit wrote:1988 Ufo abductee was shown images of the future

Was shown a BLACK SEA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FshHwlxbmb0

Upload to Disclose.tv

At what part did he relay the story about being shown images of the future?

What did he say about it?

If you were unable to see the actual video. This man claims that he was given a camera to take pictures of a band that was going to play in Puerto Rico. the next day. On his way home he was encountered and taken with aliens, and another gentleman, a dark skinned man with long black hair who he said (was not a negro). This darkskinned man stated that he was from a distant world, and showed the 'adbuctee' a projection first of his own homeworld, showing a city with his houses. Second eh showed him an image of a meteor falling to the earth, an image that was told to him to be of the very near future. He was then given an image of and was told that there would soon be a world goverrnment, but this government was composed of people living on an articifial island on a black and dirty sea. When returned he took snapshots of the alien craft, and noticed that Poerto Rican jets (u.S. Interceptors look like F-16's from picture circling around a disc shaped craft)
To be or not to be: That is the tax witholding.

Initiate

PostWed Jun 09, 2010 4:43 pm » by Tylerdurden

kurious wrote:Please stop using the tired old defence of 'we don't completely comprehend reality ect ect so your the one who's wrong' this is also little more than some tired hogwash.

Please don't lump me in with main stream non believers either, I have some twenty odd years of researching the UFO phenomena & you know what ? In my whole time I have some some very interesting video & photographic evidence to lead my rational brain to believe that there is something going on. I've also seen, photographed & shared something 'odd' here on disclose so does that cover your Quantum effects, or should I hollah at Scott Bakula ?? Dvd player !! That's some funny shit right there. Should mention I've read a lot of Bud Hopkins stuff aswell so I think I am qualified for this discussion.

In that whole time of looking I have never come across a shred of evidence that says the abduction phenmomena is real. I'd believe it if I heard a cow stating this phenomena was real, seen enough pictures of their mutilated hides to know something is also going on there.

Sure Betty Hills star map recollection under hypnosis is interesting to say the least but that is the only thing which has ever been bought to the table as being worthy of a mention. If you know of any others then please share them but I don't think there is, the rest is all just people claiming they have been taken, just like fools claim to have seen Elvis. It's become a mainstream joke.

Dr Leers implant work may shed some light on things but I doubt it ever really will. Those cases are the abduction movements best hope for redemption but as of right now your all just talking a good game & that isnt good enough to take to court or to hold my interest anymore. So many wonderful stories have gotten me to the point of boredom. I require evidence from here on in & I reserve my right to call anybody out on it to.

My seat on Earth is very well planted so no hopes of falling off here.

It's an old argument that we have no full picture of reality? I do feel an intelligent stream of thought coming from you but what kind of a statement is that?. We're sending a telescope into space in the next few years that could prove the calculations of scientists that we are indeed living in a multiverse. Scientists like Bruce Lipton and Thomas Campbell are pioneers in opening the way to new paradigms Those are just examples, every time period has its own paradigm and I know for a fact that you don't believe that we've arrived at the end station of knowledge, I mean we can't even explain gravity. You're actually admitting that there is something going on, which is the way i feel too, with more knowledge it could be that it turns out to be something much different to what our current knowledge suggests. You sound to me like you want to believe but can only believe if it happens to you yourself. That is fair, i just don't agree with poking at people who put a name on the experience they are having.
The truth is that what you believe based on your knowledge, and the people who have experienced it certainly have more knowledge on the subject than you and I i think.
I think you'll agree that we are still in for some big surprises on the reality front. And no I'm not trying to convince you of anything or convert you, I wouldnt even want to. But what evidence would convince you other than the experience itself.

I apologise for grouping you with the mainstreamers, I just think it is a generalisation to say that these people are pushing each other in their beliefs, when they are all individuals with individual experiences. :alien: i come in peace

Initiate

PostWed Jun 09, 2010 7:38 pm » by Neversaydie

This has just freaked me out. :shock:

Amaury Rivera is an abductee who was shown visions of the future back in 1988 after a couple of beings :alien: :alien: showed him holographic images of things that were.....well, in the future.

Upload to Disclose.tv

On the video from 2.35 mins listen to what he says about the elite living on floating islands in a black sea, then take a look at the link below.

Remember this was in 1988. Not only is the black sea reference turning out to be accurate (oil leak) he also says something about the government living on floating islands in the middle of it.
Oh my God. You just have to sit up and take this shit seriously man.

Link : http://www.alternet.org/investigations/ ... age=entire
Remember this day and prepare yourselves for it is a time of great revealing.
For when it arrives, mankind will finally know the truth about everything.

Previous