1988 Ufo abductee was shown images of the future

Initiate

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 2:08 am » by Fracturedpsyche

:think: He most certainly sounds convincing. But if you knew someone that you loved was going to die in a horrific accident and there was nothing you could do about it, would you tell them? I would hope not if you were my friend.
I suppose what I am saying is that I wouldn’t be so trusting of anyone that has little grey's running around abducting people to relay messages of doom or stick a probe up there ass, penis or vagina for the better of what ever there psychopathic reasoning could possibly be.
You would think that these same aliens zipping threw space with so much knowledge, would have the technologies to stop such an event from happening :headscratch:
The earth is what we all have in common ~ Wendell Berry

Initiate

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 2:13 am » by Oldscho0l

Great post, thanks! ;)

Initiate

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 2:24 am » by Oldscho0l

It is very likely that this man misinterpreted the destruction in the gulf. He didn't seem certain of what caused it. Very eerie similarities to current events.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 3:13 am » by Whiskeytfoxtrot

Hey Rabbit. I'm a new member, and yes, I have been "abducted" for lack of a better word. It happened several times in my youth, and I do remember being shown things like projections or movies but somehow not on any kind of screen or anything like that. These were more like mental images or sequences being played directly to my own thoughts. I don't remember any black seas but i was shown what i was being told was "OUR" old home planet. Now barren and only megalithic ruins to be seen. There was more explanation but I can't remember.
I also remember seeing planets (one i know was Jupiter) from the surface of the earth, yes the 2 planets i could see were close enough to see from here. That was strange.
These "projections" differed from the time I remember actually being in their presence, I could tell what I was looking at was not where I really was. Imagine a VR helmet. However during these "projections" I was definitely being guided as if there were a purpose, like a lesson.
"The world is made up of two kinds of people. Those with loaded guns... and those who dig. Now dig!"

Initiate

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 4:46 am » by Kurious

This couldn't be a more stereotypical post if it tried & it basically sums up why this subject matter gets laughed at so often.

Please get back on the bus to crazy town or keep your delusions of abductions to yourself.

Thank you.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Writer

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 5:57 am » by Xerinx

I'm not sure if I can say I was "abducted", but I had something crazy happen to me about 4 years ago that changed my life and I think about it every day! I think I drive my husband nuts lol! I was going to bed while my brother and husband stayed up to watch t.v. I kept the door cracked open and a lamp turned on because that house gave me the creeps anyway. I KNOW I wasnt sleeping because as soon as I layed down I closed my eyes for a split second and I opened them because I heard a strange drumming sound coming from the floor. I couldnt move! My arms and legs felt really heavy and I tried to scream but I couldnt. Then I saw "it" looking at me, peaking around the doorway. It was HUGE.It had 2 round buldging black eyes with what looked like eyelashes and a black slit "nose" it was the blackest black I have ever seen. It was bright white and looked like an owl. It had blue and white lights shining from behind its head..and it just stared at me the whole time..blinking..no mouth, no arms or legs that I could see, it looked"flowing" like you could put your hand right threw it. I remember thinking"Holy Sh*t! Is this a ghost? Or demon?" Never thinking it could be an alien because you always think of greys, right? The whole time the drumbeat was thudding under the floor, it started slow and kept getting faster and faster, as soon as it got as fast as it could, I "woke up" and it was gone! I jumped out of bed and ran crying to my brother and husband. I didnt sleep in that room for weeks!! I drew a picture of what I saw, and about a year later my brother came across a website with cave drawings and said"is this what you saw?" It is EXACTALLY what I saw!!!! These guys ARE REAL! I never knew or heard about them before.They are called Wandjina and they are "dreamtime" Gods in aboriginal mythology. I am always trying to find other people who may have seen the same thing but I havent yet. Sorry for such a long story but it's something I think about every day and I want people to know THEY ARE REAL!! O|O

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 6:57 am » by Reinaul

drabbit wrote: have you seen the movie the 4th kind?
what did you think?

Upload to Disclose.tv

:shock: :scary: :scary:
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Writer

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 7:50 am » by Xerinx

You are welcome!I'm glad to share it! I did see the 4th kind movie. I didnt know it was about "owl-like" creatures until I started watching it! Kinda creeped me out. I heard it was fake interviews like blair witch but who knows! They made the "aliens" seem really evil, but i don't think the guy i saw was a "bad guy" but who knows, in aboriginal mythology, they are good guys but are vengeful if you disrespect them or the earth. They sopposedly cause floods and live in the sea, but I also read they are cloud people too, so I don't really know. The Hopi indians believe in something that sounds a lot like wandjina called kachina. Maybe they are the ones that come out of the lakes and oceans in the ufos! All I know is that it looked like an owl and looked like I could put my hand right through it. Maybe it was a hologram lol :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 7:53 am » by Reinaul

xerinx wrote: All I know is that it looked like an owl and looked like I could put my hand right through it. Maybe it was a hologram lol :headscratch:

or a fake memory they put in there :?
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Writer

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 8:01 am » by Xerinx

Reinaul wrote:
xerinx wrote: All I know is that it looked like an owl and looked like I could put my hand right through it. Maybe it was a hologram lol :headscratch:

or a fake memory they put in there :?

I never thought of that! Maybe! I know there was more going on, I just can't remember it! It was like I was having a dream while I was looking at this thing just staring at me! The only thing in my "dream" I remember is i was trying to scream but i couldnt and i was trying to run but it was like i was floating and running underwater at the same time. And the crazy thing is my husband and brother were like 2 rooms over and didnt hear anything.

Next