1994 ruwa ufo case children are-interviewed 2010

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 27, 2014 1:33 am » by E6722maj

an update on the classic 1994 school ufo sighting (hope this isn't already posted - i searched but didn't see it) :flop: :alien:

"In 2007, Dominique Callimanopulos and Randall Nickerson began production of an edited video program presenting John Mack's interviews with the schoolchildren and faculty. The film became a consuming passion of Nickerson's, and he spent 9 months in Africa to broaden the scope of the film far beyond our initial expectations, discovering new witnesses that corroborate the students' accounts. He is now editing, after returning from a follow-up visit to Africa in 2009, and visits with the now-adult children in 2010."

Upload to Disclose.tv

whatever

Initiate

PostThu Feb 27, 2014 4:38 am » by missamandamanhattan

I recall this event. I also recall that it was in the news and then suddenly it was't - no surprise there. I want to add that when Students started to disclose to me in the classroom it was unexpected. I actually did not investigate but rather allowed them to tell me what had happened.

Some Students made sketches for me and others drew on the blackboard with chalk. There were two separate classes and that is what really threw me. All of the disclosures were told to me clearly and precisely and the sketches are clear and precise.

I hope the producers of the documentary that is the focus of this thread are gentle with the Children. I actually never felt inclined to ask questions - rather - let the Children tell me what they wanted to and it seemed to work. I spoke to one parent who told me her Child loved anything to do with UFOs and she was not at all worried about me discussing the subject in the classroom.

Hope the Children - who are now adults are relaxed enough to speak openly and freely.

Much Peace - Amanda

Initiate

PostTue Mar 04, 2014 8:59 pm » by Crusader

What I find strange is that this is the first time I have seen white kids talking about it, all the reports I ever saw just the showed black kids which suggests to me a deliberate attempt at ridicule by the msm.
Regular is not a unit of measure