19th August cropcircle, weaved pattern

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 3:22 am » by Phoenix rising

“If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.”
~BUDDHA (DHAMMAPADA)~

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 4:22 am » by Newearthman

It's amazing :obsessed:

:pray:

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 12:10 pm » by Phoenix rising

Newearthman wrote:It's amazing :obsessed:

:pray:

If thats guys at night doing that there'd have to be on their hands and knees to do it, :headscratch: looks pretty intricate :flop:
“If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.”
~BUDDHA (DHAMMAPADA)~

Initiate

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 12:57 pm » by Cognoscenti

Most of the formations this year, while not appearing especially complex from the aerial views have shown an astonishing array of multi-directional, multilayering lay patterns that to anyone with common sense cannot be accomplished with any form of mechanical flattening device. When I get the chance, I will post some close up ground shots on this thread that show this.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 4:58 pm » by Phoenix rising

Cognoscenti wrote:Most of the formations this year, while not appearing especially complex from the aerial views have shown an astonishing array of multi-directional, multilayering lay patterns that to anyone with common sense cannot be accomplished with any form of mechanical flattening device. When I get the chance, I will post some close up ground shots on this thread that show this.

Cheers and sure post the images, this topic is one of my faves as you've probably guessed :flop:
~BUDDHA (DHAMMAPADA)~

Initiate

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 10:20 pm » by Cognoscenti

Here are a few examples of some of the floor details of a select few of this years' crop circles. Though many formations have occurred in other European countries, unfortunately there are not many good ground shots from them. If you study these pictures carefully, you can see multiple different directions of lay , even the curvature of crop that appears to follow a flow of energy that originates in a spiral.
The "herringbone" pattern of interleaving seen in the last few pictures indicates very precise timing of the sequence of flattening involving opposing directions of force

SILBURY HILL JUNE 25

HACKPEN HILL JULY 25

STONEHENGE AUG 1

MONUMENT HILL AUG 6

CZECH REPUBLIC JULY 28

CHUTE CAUSEWAY, WILTSHIRE AUG 10

HACKPEN HILL AUG 11

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 10:35 pm » by Phoenix rising

Nice one Cog, the one from the Czech republic didn't make it to crop circle connector, seemed a decent one too, some interesting pattern work there for sure :cheers: :flop:
~BUDDHA (DHAMMAPADA)~