1st Crop Circle of 2009

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 25, 2009 3:44 am » by Spock

clawspiracy wrote:If you count the lines... sorry in a hurry... You will see that the total is 12...

4 lines from center, and 4 on each side... 4 x 3 = 12

I'm not sure why I had the need to write that. Someone take over from here...

That's funny - every day, many times a day it seems (whether at night or at work) I see 12:34, 2:34 - and your post has 4 3 12 - which is no big deal - but it hit me just the same. Evidently I have dislexia - I'm not for sure because I've always had it - had to be in special classes until I finished 3rd grade.

Anyway - I guess I'm just typing to type. What's the price of fish and milk now lainn?

Initiate

PostSat Apr 25, 2009 3:45 am » by Mikemess

dirtyrabbit wrote:1st Crop Circle of 2009
The first crop circle of the 2009 season was reported on April 14 near Avebury, Wiltshire, England in a field of yellow flowering canola. Pictured is an image of the formation by Lucy Pringle. For more, visit Crop Circle Connector
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009 ... y2009.html

I think the aliens like to spin old school vinyl...

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 25, 2009 3:56 am » by Spock

I did a quick vector on the image...

cool logo...

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 25, 2009 4:18 am » by Dirtyrabbit

deleted.
Last edited by Dirtyrabbit on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostSat Apr 25, 2009 4:24 am » by Hereagain

lainn wrote:
hereagain wrote:Dr. Michio Kaku speaks of solar burst. by 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hujQg2E_fDw

watched it Hereagain....sometimes I wonder if i'm human trully...i'm listening to what the Dr.'s trying to say...but i cant beleive how the plastic tellatubby fox guy sound so ignorant speaking about his blackberry...i just don't identify....anyway ...thanks...

ps. um...hereagain...di it take you a long time to get back? :wink:

I have used other names on this website, but it seems like someone that runs this site or the powers to be just dont want me contributing my opinion or information.
I for some reason can log into one of my accounts fine but when i get onto the forum it ask me to re sign in, with my info saved and it denies me. Weird.

Anyway to answer your question its been a couple months since ive posted. But i come here every day. Been coming on here for about a year now.

PostSat Apr 25, 2009 4:30 am » by Hereagain

Anyone think its odd that so many crop circles have appeared in the past week?
4 of them. I think its time that those who are on here try to do what they can about mimicking them by putting some sort of signal to show our understanding. :mrgreen:

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 25, 2009 5:38 am » by Spock

dirtyrabbit wrote:SPOCK!
Ok you hold the Fen boat now...
you say where you family is
then you say you were adopted
then you say you have dyslexia
we are both the same age
now you vector??

get the fuck out of here how many things are you and I gunna have in common with?

seriously cut it out!

you used illustrator for this correct?

Yes, Adobe Illustrator (I'm still on CS3 haven't upgraded yet). I'm a graphic artist. You too? It is eerie isn't it?
Something similar happened when I was in college (back when I could "ride the tunnel"). I was in psychology class, and had the overwhelming urge to draw my teacher. At the end of the class I presented it to him, and so did another woman that had the same urge - we started talking and were shocked to find out our birthdays were the same day. Syncronicity or something else? These things happen and I file them in my mind under "odd", but I truly think there is something more at work.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 25, 2009 5:58 am » by Dirtyrabbit

deleted.
Last edited by Dirtyrabbit on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 25, 2009 6:12 am » by Spock

Wow - DR, you're a hell of an illustrator and have your tehniques honed. You're a Much better illustrator than I am. I'm more a designer, I utilize the entire CS3, the work I've done as far as pictures is usually pieced together in photoshop, using photos, placed vector art, brushes.

I wish I could do it more for fun - but at the end of each day - I hate desiging and trying to be creative, I can barely put a sentence together.

Awesome stuff - you're very talented!

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 25, 2009 6:22 am » by Dirtyrabbit

deleted.
Last edited by Dirtyrabbit on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext