2 canadians killed in afghanistan

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jun 27, 2010 5:37 am » by Cornbread714

fasteddie wrote:
yah but not to insult your friend alot of them like what we give them not why were there everyday it was something else when i was there on the OMLT they'd ask for paraflares, id give them and they would shoot them off ass fireworks etc then come for more the next day and then the candy...dont let me get to the candy

You were there?

Tell us more. I'd really like to hear more from a soldier's point of view.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostSun Jun 27, 2010 5:40 am » by Fasteddie

i almost posted this on conspiracy thread but i dont get why the americans never post names ranks and what happened ever they just say 5 US soldiers died, on MSM in the US anyway on the cnn, msnbc, fox news channels i dont know why they dont post that info along with pictures I dont get why

Initiate

PostSun Jun 27, 2010 5:43 am » by Fasteddie

cornbread714 wrote:
fasteddie wrote:
yah but not to insult your friend alot of them like what we give them not why were there everyday it was something else when i was there on the OMLT they'd ask for paraflares, id give them and they would shoot them off ass fireworks etc then come for more the next day and then the candy...dont let me get to the candy

You were there?

Tell us more. I'd really like to hear more from a soldier's point of view.

I dont know what else to say other then i served 8 months in a 10 man crew at a strongpoint in panjwai trying to train the police..to much shit to talk about really.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 27, 2010 5:46 am » by Slith

zaff4444 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

umm? Respect for a serious topic here

Initiate

PostSun Jun 27, 2010 5:49 am » by Fasteddie

hey slith you ever watch jay and silent bob strike back?

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 27, 2010 5:54 am » by Slith

fasteddie wrote:hey slith you ever watch jay and silent bob strike back?

No I haven't, but I know who they are. What am I missing? Hook me up, I need to know now. hehe.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 27, 2010 5:57 am » by Fasteddie

well at the end of the movie thats what i feel about zaff and other trolls lol they win a few million and spend it to find out who they are and fly around the US to the trolls on there website. knocking on doors are you melencholi226? 12 yr old says yes what and they hit him with a gardening pot LOL just funny i was kidding thought youd have seen it they poped at like 10 diff houses lol

Previous