VIDEO: 2 HUGE SPACESHIPS OVER BERLIN JANUARY 30. 2011 !!

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 5:34 am » by Kris75

thx :pray: e6722maj for posting this pic from uk !!! :D :cheers:

was completely silent and seemed to change colour from blue to yellow to red

look at the 6 min 30 sec, dont you see it ?? and check the pic from uk !

:look:
[youtube]<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_I4BWVbJdzE&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_I4BWVbJdzE&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:peep: :alien: :peep: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 6:02 am » by Punjedi

I am posting my findings here as well, being as it is relevant to both videos :)

punjedi wrote:Ok, I'll stop being so darned mean about it and get down to brass tacks,

I am taking the scientific approach here.

Out of the Berlin and Uk videos. I took the best screenshots I could find. That mean viewing the video in the highest resolution that they posted, and finding the cleanest shot from both.

I then went outside and took a small video doing the same thing. I merely found a distant light source, shot some footage and took a screenshot during the "autofocus" of my camera as it is very high detail in the shot so I had to find a point that matched the detail in the Berlin and UK footage.

Here is the UK shot.....

Here is the Berlin shot.....

and here is my shot....

What I found rather interesting, is that not only do the Berlin and UK shots not even come close to one another, but my shot and the UK shot actually look somewhat the same.

Maybe this will help with perspective. I will leave it at that.
Nihil Sine Fide!

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 7:14 am » by Xxxbillxxx

stained glass window my foot, what things some of you conjure in that head!

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 7:17 am » by Kris75

xxxbillxxx wrote:stained glass window my foot, what things some of you conjure in that head!

:alien51: :flop: :flop: :hiho: xxxbillxxx !! great comment !!! :D :cheers: :peep:

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 7:17 am » by Punjedi

xxxbillxxx wrote:stained glass window my foot, what things some of you conjure in that head!

Welcome.

'twas merely an observation. I still await any reply as to what it could be.

Cus it ain't flying, and it ain't huge.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 11, 2011 12:16 pm » by Kris75

Previous