2 new crop circle formations 31st july 2009

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 10:58 pm » by bugmenot

1st formation http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009 ... 2009b.html

Winterbourne Bassett (2), nr Avebury, Wiltshire. Reported 31st July.

Images Eva-Marie Brekkestø Copyright 2009

Image Olivier Morel (WCCSG) Copyright 2009

Image Olivier Morel (WCCSG) Copyright 2009

After the drama in Avebury, I decided to go quickly to Hackpen Hill and then in the Winterbourne formation. This is the last complete formation today, the 2 others are cut now. Maybe as I’m writing this it’s already gone. We met the farmer just outside the field and Eva Talked to him, and I really was worrying for him, cause he was so nervous that he was possibly closed to a heart attack ! He was confused and he went away, upset cause he could see many persons in the field but he left us without saying anything concrete. What a day !

2nd formation http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009 ... l2009.html

Hackpen Hill, nr Broad Hinton, Wiltshire. Reported 31st July.

Images Eva-Marie Brekkestø Copyright 2009

it looks like the farmer is destroying the image thats what it looks like to me. do ya reckon
:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:
Last edited by bugmenot on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 11:22 pm » by Eaganthorn

Naw, thats an alien tractor! An alien set it down right there, I can tell!
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 11:58 pm » by Slith

eaganthorn wrote:Naw, thats an alien tractor! An alien set it down right there, I can tell!

Santa,
You're spot on ! Jeebus, for the love of God and all that's holy. How fucking embarrassing is that.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 01, 2009 12:04 am » by Thesaint

It looks as though the circle is being demolished, If that's he case (and we'll probably find out soon) that in itself poses some interesting questions, And before you say it yes I've seen that there is no tracks in. Weird.

:cheers:

edit to add, no I think it's definately getting demolished. Why? who knows. The tractor has come in on its normal tyracks then when over the circle it's dropped its threshers/cutters and started to wipe out. It would be interesting to talk to the farmer/field owner.
Last edited by Thesaint on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 01, 2009 12:07 am » by Blacky

The farmers do hate crop circles because people go into the fields trampling down all their crops!
farmers have admitted hating them and trying to destroy the circles or not reporting them so that people wont destroy their crops!
looks like thats what this farmer is trying to do!
nice find!!!! :flop:
love the pics!

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 01, 2009 12:18 am » by Thesaint

I would just like to add that the farmers could be doing some real damage by doing this. They need to know that somehow there should be a trusted organisation they can phone so that it can be researched and that they could be recompensed for disruption even though that in itself can bring other problems. IMO destroying them is terrible until we know more about them.

Sorry Bugmenot, Ive just seen your comment on the bottom about he farmer destroying the circle. DOH! :oops:
Last edited by Thesaint on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 01, 2009 12:18 am » by Slith

blacky wrote:The farmers do hate crop circles because people go into the fields trampling down all their crops!
farmers have admitted hating them and trying to destroy the circles or not reporting them so that people wont destroy their crops!
looks like thats what this farmer is trying to do!
nice find!!!! :flop:
love the pics!

Agreed, but do you not think they would like the attention? Name out there, more business etc. Not saying this is what I believe, but just throwing it out there. Especially for the farmers in Wiltshire

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 01, 2009 12:26 am » by Thesaint

Agreed, but do you not think they would like the attention? Name out there, more business etc. Not saying this is what I believe, but just throwing it out there. Especially for the farmers in Wiltshire

Maybe, I don't know much about the farmers mindset, They could enjoy the attention but no I don't think business would boom, they work on pre ordered crop. But what if they are being asked to remove them by people who just don't want us to see them. That, to me would make more sense.

Initiate

PostSat Aug 01, 2009 12:45 am » by Snutz

I'm not sure about the UK, but farming here in the states is 100% controlled. The farmers here grow what they are told they can grow, the gov comes in takes the crops, sells it at their price, then gives the money to the farmers. If farming in the UK is similar to the states, I can assure you, NO farmer is making extra money from name recognition, because it's simply not them who sells the crops.

Anyone from the UK know anything about the farming system used there?

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 01, 2009 12:56 am » by Newearthman

snutz wrote:I'm not sure about the UK, but farming here in the states is 100% controlled. The farmers here grow what they are told they can grow, the gov comes in takes the crops, sells it at their price, then gives the money to the farmers. If farming in the UK is similar to the states, I can assure you, NO farmer is making extra money from name recognition, because it's simply not them who sells the crops.

Anyone from the UK know anything about the farming system used there?

You make a good point, I didn't know american government controls the sales of food!

Next