2 things you should see

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 25, 2010 11:13 pm » by Megame23

Thank you for posting this.

Those men fighting the oil companies there are fighting for the freedom and wealth that is being stripped of their nation!

:shooting: :shooting:
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostSun Jul 25, 2010 11:31 pm » by Mumin

boondox681 wrote:
but why did you post this? From tomorrow on, Pindz is going to flood DTV with new threads claiming that Fareed Zakaria is a reptoid, because there's been one or two mpeg compression artifacts in those video clips...

i posted these because i like them.
in other words,fuck you.don't worry about what i'm doing.
what are you doing.how many posts or vids do you have?
did i tell you to go fuck yourself,oh-ok.

damn,has anybody ever heard of a simple..THANKS?

THANKS (?)

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 26, 2010 4:56 am » by Illuminated

well as depressing as the nigeria clip is its Good news. the gulf probably won't destroy the worlds oceans. unless this is the tipping point or the sea floor there caves in or blows up :dunno: :ohno:

sick how they said that in the last decades nigeria has gotten 300Billion in oil profits and almost all of it has dissapeared and not gone back into the country! we talk alot on here about Gov corruption & looting in the u.s, canada & the eu... well thats the end game!! show that vid to people spread it! its so relevant & current & important to the current situation/reality of the gulf (and Tar sands to an extent)!!
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Initiate

PostMon Jul 26, 2010 5:19 am » by Mojorisin

Thanks for the post Boon... it's disgusting as hell of course... what fools we are... how tragic, how shameful... how pathetic... and naturally, those destroying the oil rigs in Nigeria are probably branded as terrorists...
"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro."
Hunter Thompson

Previous