2 things you should see

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 25, 2010 9:59 pm » by Boondox681

i didn't even know about this...

it's great to see a man stand by his words.IMO,the brits are lucky.

Fareed rules...http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/fareed. ... index.html

peace
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 25, 2010 10:23 pm » by Boondox681

good article,2020.notice how i said,"see a man",because we will never see a politician do it.
in america anyway
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostSun Jul 25, 2010 10:32 pm » by Mumin

The first video's content is pretty sad...
but why did you post this? From tomorrow on, Pindz is going to flood DTV with new threads claiming that Fareed Zakaria is a reptoid, because there's been one or two mpeg compression artifacts in those video clips...

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 25, 2010 10:33 pm » by Thesaint

20/20 that was an excellent piece and I am amazed that what was written is exactly what I have been feeling about the reasons why etc etc. Basically Mass confusion to keep us busy. It's nice to know that there are people out there that think the way I do cos sometimes I think I'm going mad, I really do. :cheers: (not seen the vid yet)

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 25, 2010 10:34 pm » by Will69ease

The first video is old news nobody seems to care about. Great find I think. It just goes to show how little value human lives are to the big oil companies.
The second video is a good example for other politicians. Too bad the luxuries afforded them will never change.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 25, 2010 10:58 pm » by Noetic

isn't this guy cfr? or something? I seem to recall him being listed for something somewhere.

as for nigeria the reason nobody else in the world cares about them is because they don't care about themselves.maybe if they stop trying to sabotage the oil lines they wouldn't have such a mess on their hands.and all of the militant gangs if they were to attack and take over the oil refineries and so on instead of killing each other things wouldn't be so bad.
patent pending lol

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 25, 2010 11:06 pm » by Boondox681

but why did you post this? From tomorrow on, Pindz is going to flood DTV with new threads claiming that Fareed Zakaria is a reptoid, because there's been one or two mpeg compression artifacts in those video clips...

i posted these because i like them.
in other words,fuck you.don't worry about what i'm doing.
what are you doing.how many posts or vids do you have?
did i tell you to go fuck yourself,oh-ok.

damn,has anybody ever heard of a simple..THANKS?

Next