2 ufos visiting the space shutlte

Initiate

PostFri Nov 20, 2009 2:13 pm » by Loveandlight

if anybody out there has the time this needs to be confirmed its in nasas file list to prove it is genuine ....but if it is ............FANTASTIC

:hugging: :love: :sunny:
"the love you withold is the pain that you carry"

Initiate

PostFri Nov 20, 2009 2:15 pm » by Bladerunner

Its certainly not a subtle one, which has slipped by the net and can be explained away as ice crystals, now can it? :look:
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

Initiate

PostFri Nov 20, 2009 2:53 pm » by Vertigo

the quality of that vid is to low to assume anything, we all saw endless versions of fakes, so the question is what tells you that this vid is not a fake as well ? i saw them all getting debunked one after another, lets see how long it takes for this one ;)

Initiate

PostFri Nov 20, 2009 3:01 pm » by Taymour

Sorry to break the dream but it is a HOAX... http://www.theblackvault.tv/view/206/cg ... mple-only/
“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
Sir Winston Churchill

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 20, 2009 3:01 pm » by bugmenot

Upload to Disclose.tv

synopsis
Didn't see this ufo as I was filming. Discovered it afterwards and I don't know what it is. It looks like it is hovering infront of the flag pole on the other side of the water.
At one point a bird flies directly infront of the object and covers it in flight so the object must be further away than the bird aswell.

what do you think of this footage just posted on youtube :alien:

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 20, 2009 3:08 pm » by Realorfake

1st of all NASA would have never released this footage

2nd of all this the man saying something about "binoculars" was from a different NASA clip

Its fake..

remember, usually if anything is to good to be true in this conspiracy world, its probably not........................
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 20, 2009 3:16 pm » by Nickelson

taymour wrote:Sorry to break the dream but it is a HOAX... http://www.theblackvault.tv/view/206/cg ... mple-only/

Thanks Taymour. :flop:

I hate those fakeass bitches. :bang; Just bring up the real stuff :ugeek:
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 20, 2009 3:21 pm » by bugmenot

slushpup wrote:
bugmenot wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

synopsis
Didn't see this ufo as I was filming. Discovered it afterwards and I don't know what it is. It looks like it is hovering infront of the flag pole on the other side of the water.
At one point a bird flies directly infront of the object and covers it in flight so the object must be further away than the bird aswell.

what do you think of this footage just posted on youtube :alien:

I saw this one earlier on YouTube.. I chose not to post it here because in my opinion it is simply someones back yard patio furniture umbrella.. I could be wrong but????

your probably right slush.just emailed it of to realufos you can submit links i do it all the time the poor guys working overtime at the moment lol

PostFri Nov 20, 2009 4:03 pm » by Neiljo

Sorry guys, it's cgi. The creator of this footage has his own channel on youtube, http://www.youtube.com/TheFakingHoaxer.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 20, 2009 6:20 pm » by Aragajag

I hate fakes to, a good tower crane driver has a good pair of binoculars in the cab.

PreviousNext