"20,000 to 100,000" Year Old Metal "Screws"

Initiate

PostTue Jul 21, 2009 2:24 pm » by Buhdoo

I remember some time ago watching a documentary about the screws they found in Russia, I can't remember the name but i do recall why they think they were there.. the site they found these artifacts lay next to a rail track and they think it was a leftover from some old dumping grounds..

I don't think its that hard really for archaeological finds to be out of context, it can happen..

I'm not saying i think its all fake and you only have to look at old chinese technology to find that it looks like we have long since forgotten our technological roots..

Sorry if the reply looks all blunt like but i've only been up a few minutes and haven't yet had enough coffee to function straight..

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 21, 2009 2:25 pm » by Darrylmckay

How the bloody hell do you do that, I can post videos ok, but links defeat me, I have been here long enough, I should know this shit, got to stop drinking and smoking and clear the mind for a while.....who am I kidding, thats not going to happen.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 21, 2009 2:35 pm » by Blacky

darrylmckay wrote:How the bloody hell do you do that, I can post videos ok, but links defeat me, I have been here long enough, I should know this shit, got to stop drinking and smoking and clear the mind for a while.....who am I kidding, thats not going to happen.
:lol:
You dont want to be doing that darrylmckay lol
I just type in the link between the ulr like so [ulr] ...here...[ulr] :flop:
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 21, 2009 2:40 pm » by Darrylmckay

Thanks blacky will give that a go, but most likely will have forgotten how to do it before I am finished typin..............
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 21, 2009 2:49 pm » by Blacky

Heres another interesting site!!!
http://www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk/ooparts.htm

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 21, 2009 2:52 pm » by Blacky

darrylmckay wrote:Thanks blacky will give that a go, but most likely will have forgotten how to do it before I am finished typin..............

:lol: :lol:
Dont forget to put www. on the link as well at the begining! :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 21, 2009 3:00 pm » by Darrylmckay

You bastard blacky, you absoulte bastard, by directing me to that site you have destroyed one of my earliest memories of gaining an intrest in any of this sort of stuff.

The "Coso artefact", I remember seeing a show on this thing when I was a kid and it inspired my intrest in all things ancient, unexplained and alien.
I have been looking for more information on it for a while now, only to click onto your link and hey presto there it is, clearly labeled as "now known to be a fake".

Having destroyed my childhood memories of the unexplained I shall now devote more time to drinking, heavily, I hope your proud of your self :ohno:

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 21, 2009 3:07 pm » by Blacky

darrylmckay wrote:You bastard blacky, you absoulte bastard, by directing me to that site you have destroyed one of my earliest memories of gaining an intrest in any of this sort of stuff.

The "Coso artefact", I remember seeing a show on this thing when I was a kid and it inspired my intrest in all things ancient, unexplained and alien.
I have been looking for more information on it for a while now, only to click onto your link and hey presto there it is, clearly labeled as "now known to be a fake".

Having destroyed my childhood memories of the unexplained I shall now devote more time to drinking, heavily, I hope your proud of your self :ohno:

Ha Ha sorry about that darrylmckay!
dont want to be destroying peoples prized memories!
theres plenty more stuff out there to look at though!
as for drinking more then I will have to join you on that now cuz I feel guilty :lol:

Initiate

PostTue Jul 21, 2009 5:53 pm » by Stone069

Well, that site says it's fake, but there is no reason why they say they are fake. No mention of any details as to why they are fake, or even a link to the evidence. Looks kind of fishy to me. :headscratch:

EDIT to add: Also other evidence shows the spheres are balanced beyond what we could make today? HHmmmm

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 9:53 pm » by Vulcanic

clawspiracy wrote:The videos you posted Hesop were excellent, however I do have to make a point about the very first one...

The Giant that was found in the so called Empty Quarter is a hoax. This is what pisses me off about these "viral" marketing companies. This is false information mixed in with the genuine... Ruining the credibility of truth. The giant in question is from a PS2 game Shadow of the Colossus.... It's not your fault of course... But I cringe when I see it. There are about 10 false ones about giants out there (really high end production, too) which have now infiltrated the real data... Beware....

I love this thread though...

yes you are correct ,when i made that video it was not yet exposed but soon as i found out i made a new video set called giants real or fake and addressed all the hoaxed giant pictures from worth1000.com. here the videos:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext