"20,000 to 100,000" Year Old Metal "Screws"

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 24, 2009 4:46 am » by -Marduk-

vulcanic wrote:
clawspiracy wrote:The videos you posted Hesop were excellent, however I do have to make a point about the very first one...

The Giant that was found in the so called Empty Quarter is a hoax. This is what pisses me off about these "viral" marketing companies. This is false information mixed in with the genuine... Ruining the credibility of truth. The giant in question is from a PS2 game Shadow of the Colossus.... It's not your fault of course... But I cringe when I see it. There are about 10 false ones about giants out there (really high end production, too) which have now infiltrated the real data... Beware....

I love this thread though...

yes you are correct ,when i made that video it was not yet exposed but soon as i found out i made a new video set called giants real or fake and addressed all the hoaxed giant pictures from worth1000.com. here the videos:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

:look:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 24, 2009 12:13 pm » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Jul 24, 2009 2:24 pm » by Achnaton

Nephilim, born out of earthern women and et/ed men (God, Fallen angels int.al)

What if Human kind itself are the Nephilim, bio-enginered from a humanoid female and et/ed blood, the Enki and Enlil story.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Well then bring these Chitauli on :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 24, 2009 2:28 pm » by Darrylmckay

achnaton wrote:Nephilim, born out of earthern women and et/ed men (God, Fallen angels int.al)

What if Human kind itself are the Nephilim, bio-enginered from a humanoid female and et/ed blood, the Enki and Enlil story.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Well then bring these Chitauli on :cheers:

Excellent video, didnt understand a word of it, seemed to be in one of em foriegn type languages me dont understood.
But absolutly brilliant
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 9:51 am » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 1:34 pm » by Achnaton

Nanotechnology as almost all technology isn't invented, it's just re invented.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 4:54 am » by Vulcanic

achnaton wrote:Nanotechnology as almost all technology isn't invented, it's just re invented.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:flop: :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 5:01 am » by Vulcanic

brillbilly wrote:or these spheresImage Image The spheres are of two types--"one of solid bluish metal with white flecks, and another which is a hollow ball filled with a white spongy center" (Jimison 1982).

Roelf Marx, curator of the museum of Klerksdorp, South Africa, where some of the spheres are housed, said: "The spheres are a complete mystery. They look man-made, yet at the time in Earth's history when they came to rest in this rock no intelligent life existed. They're nothing like I have ever seen before" (Jimison 1982).

We wrote to Roelf Marx for further information about the spheres. He replied in a letter dated September 12, 1984: "There is nothing scientific published about the globes, but the facts are: They are found in pyrophyllite, which is mined near the little town of Ottosdal in the Western Transvaal. This pyrophyllite (Al2Si4O10(OH)2) is a quite soft secondary mineral with a count of only 3 on the Mohs' scale and was formed by sedimentation about 2.8 billion years ago. On the other hand the globes, which have a fibrous structure on the inside with a shell around it, are very hard and cannot be scratched, even by steel." The Mohs' scale of hardness is named after Friedrich Mohs, who chose ten minerals as references points for comparative hardness, with talc the softest and diamond the hardest ...Forbidden Archaeology

Mystery Spheres Stump California Space Institute?

Stones, which are found in rock scientists say are billions of years old- and which rotate on their axes, captured the attention of Mr. John Hund of Pietersburg fifteen years ago....

While playing with the stone on a very flat surface at a restaurant one day, Hund realized it was very well balanced. He took it to the California Space Institute at the University of California to have tests done to determine just how well balanced it was. "It turned out that the balance is so fine, it exceeded the limit of their measuring technology and these are the guys who make gyrocompasses for NASA.

The stone is balanced to within one-hundred thousandths of an inch from absolute perfection," explains Hund. Nobody knows what these stones are.

One NASA scientist reportedly told Hund that they do not have the technology to create anything as finely balanced as this. He said the only way that either nature or human technology could create something so finely balanced would be in zero gravity.

:flop: :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 29, 2009 2:03 am » by Vulcanic

marduk2012 wrote:Most Bizarre

TITLE: Chisai Benjo
Description: An effective method of dealing with defects is to find a collection site.
Magnification: ~15,000X
Instrument: SII NanoTechnology Inc. / SMI2050MS2

:flop:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 15, 2009 8:23 pm » by Vulcanic

i'de like to search for nano tech, it's prolly all around but we don't take the time to look for it.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext