20 Reasons to NOT vote for Ron Paul

Initiate

PostSat Jan 28, 2012 9:04 am » by Abdul14

When you buy halal products, you are financing inhumaely slaughter and torture of animals

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 28, 2012 9:12 am » by Bleever

abdul14 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Abdul....you failed...and ur silly
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 28, 2012 9:26 am » by Opalserpent

What ever Losers, just because he isn't a bought, sold his soul for money low life like the rest.
I like him heaps, he rocks and I'm sure everyone thinks so. Bringing the troops home and stopping the wars for israel is an awesome prospect. And bringing back the constitution and closing down unneeded government sectors and minimising government impact on the people would be fantastic. I know abdul and friends want the internet shut down so israel can get away with genocide but unfortunetly you can't buy everyone with printed mafia money.
You like that they want to take your guns away and you love the tsa, I wonder what Ron Paul would do about them?
Ohwell, keep supporting your elites dreams of nwo and police state. Good luck patriots.
Abdul probably lives on U.S. aid money to israel.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 28, 2012 10:54 am » by Mrmcnuggets

Alright guys,

Strong federal government that can impose taxes across the board that may only be intended for larger states like NY, Cali, Texas ect, effecting the states that do what they can to stay on top of their shit. Like these awesome purple trashbags NH has to pay for now, 2$ a bag. All the profits go to a company that waste management has a contract with in Virginia, not even effecting our economy or helping us in one fucking way at all. :top: With the Federal Government able to use our state militias, which are not trained to fight a global war on terrorism as a main coalition force with our allies? So that because larger city states require more power, with the let alone 30+ nuclear plants we have on the east coast that the government can impose a bill that brings power from canada through the state with the fewest people in need of power because we have 1 plant that could make our state brighter than the sun?

Or;
A strong state government that can orientate their funds as they need to help THEIR state benefit the rest of the country as a whole? With their state emergency troops home when they are needed for a state emergency. Where a state like mine, with a million people, where the ones who don't use dumpsters (we'll say 500k) spend a minimum of 2$ a week for trash, which would be 1 million a week. That could then be turned around to helping us, instead of one of the most cheapest economies in the country (virginia) while if we had a company that manufactured them here, we would also benefit off of their taxes, their jobs, and their employees taxes.

That is what is on the table on the minimum here guys.
What do you want?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Jan 28, 2012 12:48 pm » by Pitbulterrorist

ron paul is the only decent candidate up there. a vote for anyone other than him is a vote to keep or make worse the current status quo :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 28, 2012 1:22 pm » by Phaeton

pitbulterrorist wrote:ron paul is the only decent candidate up there. a vote for anyone other than him is a vote to keep or make worse the current status quo :cheers:

Well, wasnt Obama the 'only decent candidate up there' during the 2008 election?
Didnt Obama state all sorts of 'anti status quo' soundbites? Like ending the war in Iraq, 'getting the troops home..' Deconstructing Guantanamo Bay / Abu Graib.. And that we could take these promises 'to the bank'?

He didnt do that though did he? Thats my point, I agree with what RP says, I just do not think he will actually make them a reality.

Time will tell.. It is obvious the other candidates are a 100 fold worse. Thats for sure.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 28, 2012 1:42 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

phaeton wrote:
pitbulterrorist wrote:ron paul is the only decent candidate up there. a vote for anyone other than him is a vote to keep or make worse the current status quo :cheers:

Well, wasnt Obama the 'only decent candidate up there' during the 2008 election?
Didnt Obama state all sorts of 'anti status quo' soundbites? Like ending the war in Iraq, 'getting the troops home..' Deconstructing Guantanamo Bay / Abu Graib.. And that we could take these promises 'to the bank'?

He didnt do that though did he? Thats my point, I agree with what RP says, I just do not think he will actually make them a reality.

Time will tell.. It is obvious the other candidates are a 100 fold worse. Thats for sure.

Who briefs the president? The cia. :top:

But if RP fires his cabinet members, which he can certainly do. Then there's nothing they can really do to make it anything but.

And what were we going to do during the Obama campaign?
They had a women, and the first African American who had a good chance at becoming president.
That right there just means more women are going to push for that retarded bitch,
and more non caucasian people will push for the other idiot, Just because they think it should be done because it would be considered un-just if not. :top:
Obama had horrible gun politics, as well as other things when he was out ( i know, because my house didn't vote obama, were republicans here.) My parents wanted McCain to win then.

They just were able to seriously fuck shit up by putting an x presidents wife in, so women would think she might know something about politics, but no. Nothing at all, an 8th grader knew more american history and politic law than her.

And then, a very well educated and smooth talking promising African, getting promotionally endorsed by lil waynes lil enterprise. :roll:
So when the choice came, well it was either Obama or Hillary, and if it was Hillary I am pretty sure we'd be in a much worse place. She would of signed everything like she was giving autographs for the lawinsky scandal. :alien51:
Last edited by Mrmcnuggets on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Jan 28, 2012 1:44 pm » by Bettyboolean

nyah nyah ron paul aint gonna win :P :P :P
ImageImage

Initiate

PostSat Jan 28, 2012 8:50 pm » by Abdul14

Ron Paul Says Bachmann Hates Muslims and Iran Is No Threat

Upload to Disclose.tv

When you buy halal products, you are financing inhumaely slaughter and torture of animals

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 28, 2012 10:56 pm » by Phaeton

So when the choice came, well it was either Obama or Hillary, and if it was Hillary I am pretty sure we'd be in a much worse place. She would of signed everything like she was giving autographs for the lawinsky scandal.

'The choice..' Weve come to the essence of my point here I think. The choice was between Obama [which verbalised a lot of good intentions], Hillary or McCain.

The final [s]election line.

The people who make it to this election line do so by virtue of financial supporters. Thats what the Amrican system is based on. To be able to win, you need a humongous campaign. To be able to wage this humongous campaign, you need humongus sums of cash. To be able to attain humongous sums of cash, you need the backing of people who are extraordinarily wealthy. Guess who those wealthy individuals are? Large corporations. Conclusion? The corporate world has a 'humongous' control over the 'casting' of the mentioned election line. And after one of this cast is 'picked', guess what these corporations expect in return?

Its the system that keeps this dream, or nightmare, alive. And until we stop voting [thereby stop legitimizing this system], and start acting the f*ck up, this will not change.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext