200,000 Year Old Statue Found On Moon nasa employee

Conspirator

PostWed May 06, 2009 6:59 am » by bugmenot

link http://thecrit.com/2009/05/05/200000-ye ... d-on-moon/

WASHINGTON, DC - A noted scientist has just produced proof that the lunar surface was inhabited by intelligent life: a 10-inch angel sculpture embedded in a moon rock.

Geologist Dr. Morris Charles revealed last week that NASA lab workers chipped the angel from one of the rocks brought to Earth by Apollo 11 astronauts 40 years ago, in 1969. Dr. Charles was a NASA scientist himself for 23 years but left the agency in 1987. He still maintains close ties to many of his former colleagues.

“The implications of this figurine are absolutely mind-boggling,” Dr. Charles told reporters. “It means that at one time the moon had an atmosphere conducive to life. And what’s more, it was once home to a sophisticated race of people with a highly refined sense of beauty.”

The angel - a humanoid female with wing-like appendages on her back and long flowing hair - is made of an iron compound found exclusively in the highlands of the moon.

This rules out the possibility that it was dropped by a race of aliens from another planet. It’s been hand polished to a silvery metallic sheen. Based on chemical analysis of the metal, geologists estimate the sculpture to be 200,000 years old which means it was made 170,000 years before the human species appeared on Earth.

It’s been examined by art experts who concur with Dr. Charles’ appraisal of the culture that produced it. “Clearly these beings had a sense of religion that parallels our Christianity. Perhaps they had a Jesus of their own, proving that the important spiritual principles are, in a very literal sense, universal,” said a Washington anthropologist.

Others are not so sure of its religious significance. Dr. Miles Fredericks of New York University countered, “This is just more Christian propaganda. The Sumerians told stories of the Annunaki, winged deities, as far back as 18th century BC. Maybe the Sumerians were visited by these moon beings, who merely modeled the statue after their own image.”

While many ponder the significance of the figure, others are curious about why it has remained a secret for so long. “The artifact has been common knowledge among NASA insiders for years,” said Dr. Charles. “But space agency higher-ups have kept the information highly classified, fearing world-wide panic. It was smuggled out to me by persons who must, for obvious reasons, remain anonymous.”

NASA officially denies Dr. Charles’ allegations. The statue was displayed to photographers and newsmen but is now being held for further study at an undisclosed location.

Astronauts of Antiquity - Zecharia Sitchin has already shown in The Twelfth Planet that the statues of gods and goddesses from Sumer present special helmets with protuberances on both sides (the Middle Ages’s illiteracy turned them into”devil horns”), which perfectly look like the pilots’ headphones; the statues were provided with the SHU.GAR.RA - a term that literally means”that which makes you go far into the Universe”.

Another image discovered in North Israel, dating back to the ninth millennium B.C., represents the sculpted head of a god with a helmet and safety glasses. Also a picture of the goddess Ishtar from her temple in Sumer…

All this suggests to us that the attire …was that of an aeronaut or an astronaut”…

Many drawings on the Sumerian plates show the gods with wings, which were not belonging to the body, but they were accessories of the flight suit, therfore the gods looked like eagles…
This drawing on a Sumerian plate suggests that an Anunnaki / Elohim spaceship is connected to the base on Earth.”The central object … it is more mechanical, more manufactured than natural.Its (( wings )) looks almost exactly like the solar panels which American spacecraft are provided to convert the Sun’s energy to electricity. The two antennas cannot be mistaken. The circular craft … is located between Mars (the six - pointed star) and Earth and its Moon”(Z. Sitchin, The Twelfth Planet)…

cool

similar statues on earth

Conspirator

PostWed May 06, 2009 7:09 am » by Clawspiracy

If a hoax... I'm going to kick this guy's ass. If it isn't... It just kicked my ass...

The article came from the Weekly World News, and the writer is Erik Van Datiken... Which is poking fun at Erik Von Daniken, who is a researcher of ancient astronauts... So HOAX.
Last edited by Clawspiracy on Wed May 06, 2009 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Conspirator

PostWed May 06, 2009 7:17 am » by bugmenot

clawspiracy wrote:If a hoax... I'm going to kick this guy's ass. If it isn't... It just kicked my ass...

more than likely a hoax cant find any more pics . oh well
Last edited by bugmenot on Wed May 06, 2009 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Writer

PostWed May 06, 2009 7:26 am » by Wallys1111

Smells like a big steamy pile of bull shit to me..

Initiate

PostWed May 06, 2009 2:00 pm » by Crazynutsx

woha if this is the real deal then :ohno: ahh

good post, if theres one of theese carvings in rock then there should be 100's of them
but oh yeah nasa don't go to the moon(FAKE) any more so we can't search for them

Initiate

PostWed May 06, 2009 2:44 pm » by Avimoas

Thank you for posting this :flop:
but i think its a fraud\ hoax
cant find any more info in regard to this discovery :roll:
Last edited by Avimoas on Wed May 06, 2009 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostWed May 06, 2009 3:17 pm » by Eaganthorn

Wow, I've got one of those, bought it at a gift shop in Titusville, Florida. Suppose to protect you on your journery. I just thought she was sexy looking.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Writer

PostWed May 06, 2009 3:28 pm » by Little1spice

tHAT IS BEAUTYFUL...

Super Moderator

PostSun May 10, 2009 8:22 pm » by -Marduk-

My first thought is, who reported this? And when I find out it’s the Weekly World News, well then, duh. Anyway, here’s a tip: when I hear some news story like this (except one that just might have some tiny sliver of plausibility), one thing I do immediately is Google the scientist’s name. In this case, all the links are to this lunar angel story.

Yeah. We’re done.

Incredibly, some of the Google links are from social networks where people are actually taking the claim seriously enough to wonder about it. To them I say: come over to my house. Let’s play poker.

Initiate

PostSun May 10, 2009 9:33 pm » by lainn

The creation of the planet we call the moon today, you may ask, why are you calling the moon a planet. It's because that's exactly what it is. .....Let's see......

The word planet means: A non luminous celestial body larger than an asteroid or a comet. illuminated by light from a star, such as the sun, around which it revolves. From the middle english, from the old french 'planete'...from late latin 'planeta', from greek 'planetes', variant of planes, planet-, from planasthai, meaning 'to wonder'. You shall see how the moon did just that, wandered off into spaceto become what is called the 'Moon' today, or Month.

It came about because of the Maldekian fighter ship from the Ninga fleet called the South Wind. The South Wind came crashing down intothe planet Tiamat(earth today) with plutonium. The word moon comes from the word 'Monos', who was the greek diety of sarcasm, and of pain, for the hurt that Luna felt, because he wanted to rule the stars of the heavens and earth, and his sarcasm, in dealing with the 'Dinneers'. Luna brought his ple before as to his wish to rule the sun , moon and all the stars, and was voted down by 'Igigi. In his rejection because of his sarcasm, he became a diety amongst the Euro-Americans, who are some descendants of Greek, and Roman. They will tell you, that this name originated with them, however, the name Moon, was adopted from the Ancient Egyptian diety Monthu, the diety of Thebes, who fell into disfavor with the mortals due to royal politiking during the 11th dynasty. He was a lunar diety, where the Greeks stole their concept from.

The planet Earth, Qi, was known then as Tiamat. The explosion created what is called today the Grand Canyon, and giving birth to another small planet in its own orbit, rotating around this newly formed planet, Qi.

This newly formed planet was named Sheshqi, meaning 'cellestial deity who protects Earth/Qi', now called the Moon, which created a lunar orbit around the planet Qi. It's now 283,900 miles from Earth.

the moon is now a bleak peice of the planet Earth.....so with most of the waters dried on the moon, because its waters are on earth....she keeps pulling on the waters of this planet.....the moon was not blasted enough to make a complete turn by itself, while rotatating around this planet.......therefore you never see the other side, before it is again entering into the shaded side of the planet Earth. There is a base, called Moon Base 12 up there. You just can't see it and they don't want you to know about it.

Humans are living in dome homes, and there are big laboratories for mining on the moon....and difficult as it might be to believe...this planets history and all past occurances are not lost to us and is well within the realm of concievement......for instance....there are even certain radioactive elements found deep in the Earth that are found in the crust of the Moon.....and this once being a thought of an ir-reality, has now been confirmed by Scientist March 5th, 1998..that there is ice on the moon. There are pockets of ice crystals that have been found beneath the lunar surface by a robot survey spacecraft. The lunar prospector's neutron spectrometer sent back data indicating the presence of significant amounts of Hydrogen distibuted in the loose lunar soil at the bottom of the polar crators. The ice was found in the Lunar south pole, as well as in the craters of the North pole.....

So you have the evening tide pulling on the waters of the planet Earth and without this process of water all the vegetation would die....those that live on the moon would also die....Sheshqi was first covered with life and wegetation just like earth.....All life died on Sheshqi because of the explosion of a warship that came from the planet Maldek, that got caught up in the gravitational pull of Nibiru, and crashed into the planet Tiamat, and caused the breaking away of the moon.

...the true history of us is dawning nearer everyday.....enough!
Last edited by lainn on Sun May 10, 2009 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next