2009 Movie: Knowing--warning possible spoilers for movie

PostTue Mar 24, 2009 4:28 pm » by Stevezisou

thanks man i as going to watch it no point at least let people know you telling the story of the film :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

Writer

PostTue Mar 24, 2009 4:55 pm » by Lookintothecode

Regarding aliens, now adays the vatican themselves were seen to comment on this very subject. I find it funny. Where back in the day.....although mystifying how many have claimed to see 'something' in the sky.....back then, it was pure whackery. Now, more and more people, (a survey done on I think it was CNN), claimed more and more people believed in aliens or atleast didn't say they believed, but remained open minded about the subject. As for the movie itself and many others, it does seem like a conditioning tactic. I think if you go and re-pick up all the history books, particularly read about the ancients, (egyptians, greeks, sumerians, etc), yes even the bible depicts something other than human and it would be a book and not a blog if I listed it all.

Sorry if this is ruining it for people wanting to watch it....(hadn't thought of that).....I'll stop writing details. The movie just baffled me with that little detail about the sun.

Writer

PostTue Mar 24, 2009 5:06 pm » by Kemeticwarrior

Hotep (Peace) Everyone,

There was a movie (World of Wars I think) back in the early 50's that scared the shit out of the public and the Government at that time felt that the public was not ready.

The Government knows what going on and we are being condition or prepared through the movies. There are many more movies that is coming out with more info, it seem to me that we are being prepared for something that going to happen within next 2 to 3 years from now.

Also there is many events that is taking place now (Weird Earthquakes, Inactive Volcano's Erupting, And this so called big Corona Solar flare that is about to take place sometime this year or next year). And the media got the whole public focus on bullcrap (M-TV, BET Videos, CNN, ABC, FOX Reality TV Shows)

Hey, This is my opinion but only time will tells if this true or not.

Hotep,

Kemetwarrior

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 24, 2009 5:10 pm » by Mep630

uknowthetruth wrote:
spookywhiz wrote:I saw the film , and i think its a great movie but when it came to the aliens i saw it coming . But another question , have you noticed all the end time and ufo related movies coming out in the last year or so . ( makes you think )

yes the reason youre seeing so many of these films is becaus it sells no other reason than that

or that Hollywood is brainwashing everyone to accept martial law and the end of the world by repeatedly feeding us images of it.

It is so easy for people "not-in-the-loop" to miss the obvious things. And the NWO loves hiding things right in front of your face.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Writer

PostWed Mar 25, 2009 5:13 pm » by Lookintothecode

akashaqueen wrote:I have not seen the movie yet, but really interested in watching it. I too have noticed the slow & not so slow progress of tv shows & movies about the end of the world or aliens. I :peep: too have long believed that most, if not all governments, know a lot more than they let on to us. I think the governments have always controlled the majority of what goes on tv, but gradually some of those who want the truth out there, have gotten their foot in the door of show business. Bit by bit, they have been trying to get the truth out to us, but they have to be clever about it, so as not to gain any unwanted attention. So sometimes they are having to pass things off as, still being looked into or leaving it to viewers own opinions. Still, as grateful as I am for those truth tellers, I think now, more than ever, all of us need to be very careful of what we see & what we believe in, because not everything is always as it seems. So many times over the years, I have seen information blatantly being passed off as mere fantasy or just entertainment & when I have pointed it out as many times, my friends & family called me crazy or paranoid. Yet as years have gone by, nearly everyone, has come round to the same conclusions as myself..............So who's paranoid now? He he he.

I agree with you, we do need to be very careful of what we see and what we believe;
1. There is so much mis-information out there mixed with facts led to confuse and debunk us--truthseekers--and meant to discredit us in any way possible from spreading the truth. What better way than to mix some dis-information with facts and confuse us all into spreading them both. We do in essense have to do some research into many things....be vigilant.

Writer

PostWed Mar 25, 2009 5:21 pm » by Lookintothecode

or that Hollywood is brainwashing everyone to accept martial law and the end of the world by repeatedly feeding us images of it.

It is so easy for people "not-in-the-loop" to miss the obvious things. And the NWO loves hiding things right in front of your face.[/quote]

It's funny you mention "Martial Law"...totally off the topic for this forum but I'm gonna dive in now anyway because you bring up a good point that has been on my mind since the media has begun to highlight the problems in our borders with the mexican drug war.....I just heard in the radio yesterday that President Obama has sent some military with "special gear" to help protect the borders.......now I might be stretchin' it a bit, but this is what popped into my head:

They seem to be 'highlighting' those drug wars in the borders of Mexico/U.s. as "really dangerous" (and getting out of hand), 'call in the troops' type of atmosphere.....could it be that sometime in the near future they.....'expect' the danger to come into our U.S. crossing the border (either by them letting those dangerous people in or them breaching our security); mainly for an excuse to promote their "martial law"......to so called protect us....could that be the excuse they need?

Writer

PostWed Mar 25, 2009 5:23 pm » by Lookintothecode

It is so easy for people "not-in-the-loop" to miss the obvious things. And the NWO loves hiding things right in front of your face.[/quote]

It's funny you mention "Martial Law"...totally off the topic for this forum but I'm gonna dive in now anyway because you bring up a good point that has been on my mind since the media has begun to highlight the problems in our borders with the mexican drug war.....I just heard in the radio yesterday that President Obama has sent some military with "special gear" to help protect the borders.......now I might be stretchin' it a bit, but this is what popped into my head:

They seem to be 'highlighting' those drug wars in the borders of Mexico/U.s. as "really dangerous" (and getting out of hand), 'call in the troops' type of atmosphere.....could it be that sometime in the near future they.....'expect' the danger to come into our U.S. crossing the border (either by them letting those dangerous people in or them breaching our security); mainly for an excuse to promote their "martial law"......to so called protect us....could that be the excuse they need?

Then, while all of this chaos let us in on a few dangers coming our way, once they've placed their military where they want it....just curious.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 25, 2009 6:05 pm » by bugmenot

i heard nicholas cages hairpiece is up for an academy award is it true. :banana:

Initiate

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 10:01 am » by Happydayz

Don't read if you haven't seen the film.

I saw this film last night and thought it was very interesting and very good! It really shows how popular all these ideas are these days. It shows to me how well the interest in this stuff is spreading, which I believe is a good thing. It also makes you wonder if someone who knows something is using film to open peoples minds to what may be going on. You only have to look at some of the most recent films: Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skulls, The day the Earth stood still and now Knowing and soon 2012.

I love the way it ties up the idea of the prophecies, The killshot (the solar event), underground bases (the whole reason they would be creating them). The Nordics (I'm guessing that's what the aliens were supposed to be) and the Indigo children.

Cool film, cant wait to see 2012!

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 10:10 am » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext