2009 Movie: Knowing--warning possible spoilers for movie

Writer

PostTue Mar 24, 2009 5:09 am » by Lookintothecode

Has anyone seen the movie "Knowing" with Nicolas Cage? What are your thoughts on the details about coronal masses and the fact that science has told us the sun spot activity shows in 2012 we're getting the worst solar maximum in nearly 50 years......I was wondering if little by little hollywood or it's writers are giving us an idea about what is coming and what if anything would be good survival tactics....just wondering....
Last edited by Lookintothecode on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostTue Mar 24, 2009 5:35 am » by spookywhiz

I saw the film , and i think its a great movie but when it came to the aliens i saw it coming . But another question , have you noticed all the end time and ufo related movies coming out in the last year or so . ( makes you think )

Writer

PostTue Mar 24, 2009 5:43 am » by Lookintothecode

The movie itself, (knowing),seemed like a lot more than the obvious. I think the obvious 'thing' about the aliens might've been on purpose. The thing that gets me is that unless you read a lot about what science has discovered lately/in the past, unless you've paid attention here and there in reading material that seems to come in pieces, you'd totally ignore the detail of what they presume is going to end the world. The figuring out of a cryptic code, (many believe there are many codes now adays, i.e., Bible Code, etc)., the very possibility that the only warning we'd get in a event like that is probably a matter of days if not hours. I am one who believes the government knows something about many things that it lets us know if it is for their greater good. The coronal mass ejection has been speculated on for a bit, (google it), along with the weekended ozone layer and our weak atmosphere...it if very detailed and deep.....(that's my take atleast....)

Thanks for posting

Writer

PostTue Mar 24, 2009 7:03 am » by Graystone

There do seem to be LOTS of alien based movies these days. These movies/tv shows have been around for years but they have grown in number and complexity to be sure. Maybe this is a preamble to some sort of formal alien contact or maybe it is just because we, as a society, are facinated by what might be out there.

It IS interesting how much this is being pushed into the kids market in the past year and how elements are being sprinkled into other types of programing.

Writer

PostTue Mar 24, 2009 7:15 am » by Slowmofo85

It was angels that came. And that solar flare looked like a Abomwtf??????????? cant wait for the movie 2012 :nails:

Writer

PostTue Mar 24, 2009 7:19 am » by Slowmofo85

it was creepy as hell when the solar flare came its not the end :love: love all peace

Writer

PostTue Mar 24, 2009 7:22 am » by Slowmofo85

the bible gave us the hint we should look into that ;)

PostTue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 am » by Akashaqueen

I have not seen the movie yet, but really interested in watching it. I too have noticed the slow & not so slow progress of tv shows & movies about the end of the world or aliens. I :peep: too have long believed that most, if not all governments, know a lot more than they let on to us. I think the governments have always controlled the majority of what goes on tv, but gradually some of those who want the truth out there, have gotten their foot in the door of show business. Bit by bit, they have been trying to get the truth out to us, but they have to be clever about it, so as not to gain any unwanted attention. So sometimes they are having to pass things off as, still being looked into or leaving it to viewers own opinions. Still, as grateful as I am for those truth tellers, I think now, more than ever, all of us need to be very careful of what we see & what we believe in, because not everything is always as it seems. So many times over the years, I have seen information blatantly being passed off as mere fantasy or just entertainment & when I have pointed it out as many times, my friends & family called me crazy or paranoid. Yet as years have gone by, nearly everyone, has come round to the same conclusions as myself..............So who's paranoid now? He he he.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 24, 2009 12:37 pm » by Uknowthetruth

spookywhiz wrote:I saw the film , and i think its a great movie but when it came to the aliens i saw it coming . But another question , have you noticed all the end time and ufo related movies coming out in the last year or so . ( makes you think )

yes the reason youre seeing so many of these films is becaus it sells no other reason than that

Initiate

PostTue Mar 24, 2009 3:46 pm » by Lisko

may 15 2009 in the night sky :think: :cheers:

Next