2011 US NAVY ATTACKED JAPAN

Writer

PostSat Apr 16, 2011 10:32 am » by Zmonkey

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benj ... apons.html

The "Blue Lights" that you are seeing are electrical arcs between high voltage transmission lines. When the Earth shakes and the large, heavy lines sway close to each other they arc over and cause intense blue light. The spectrum of this light reaches up into the ultravoilet range, like an Arc Welder, overloading your optic nerve, and the camera's image sensor, making them very intense...

These are not space weapons. Reagan's "Ray Guns" are particle guns. They would not appear as blue lights, but more like a laser beam, if you could see them (they are outside the visible spectrum), and the result would be a tremendous explosion, which did not happen.

C'mon Benjamin, if your gonna blame technology for natural disasters, you need to get the technical aspects correct, otherwise you're just gonna look silly. The cause of these Earthquakes is the Pacific Tectonic Plate. This is the Continent of Mu (Lemuria) rising. The Pacific "Ring of Fire" is the boundary of the Mu Continent. When Mu rises hope you are on high ground...

Take care, and keep up the good work...
Z.Monkey
Goodwill to All for All is One...

Initiate

PostSat Apr 16, 2011 11:37 am » by Whiteknight2000

I am on here because there are members on here who are corrupting the minds of many innocent people.

If you break them, or convince them long or hard enough you can completly change them. You can make them go crazy, change their attitude. Or even make them go against their lack of better judgement.

There are people on here who would like to destroy the system.

There are alot of corruption out there, we know all of us. But you also have to realise there are people out there who's interests are best at heart, and are doing there best to work for the greater good.

I see alot of people at war with the Rich, at war with the government, at war with the military. But what they fail to realise is that just because your in that position dosen't automatically make your corrupt.

You can be corrupt at all levels, and not just high above. Which also means there are people on this forum who would love to see people squirm. They would love to make trouble. They are trolls. And they have nothing better than to make up stories.

There needs to be more people out there who have balls to put these people in their place. And sadly there's not enough people out there to do it.

IF you ask questions that are legitimate and are bashed for it you know they are trolls.

So I'm warning people with bad intentions. If you make up stories and come up with fake evidence. Be warned.

I know we are in unprecidented times, and i know its a good time as any to come up with loads of urban legends.

But what the world needs right now is a symbol of hope. Not a symbol of destruction.

IT's the only way people will move on and grow up as a nation.

And I think its time we start to grow up.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 16, 2011 12:09 pm » by Germanpils

manoliuval wrote:Thanks, I saw more than 60 years practicing the sport of underwater nuclear.

!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Writer

PostSat Apr 16, 2011 12:27 pm » by Cerveau

This is my first post on these forums and this thread was so stupid I just had to comment.

Go to the original poster's blog of all those youtube videos and you'll see its some guy in Japan filming exploding electrical equipment and the like.

What the original poster of this thread has done (and he's a total joker and so are you if you unquestioningly bought his garbage) is taken videos of random stuff on youtube with Japanese subtitles and reposted them on here with his spin, hoping you won't actually go through the trouble of translating the videos.

The other sites are probably owned by the original poster as they simply are cut and paste of the original thread.

For those of you who flamed WhiteKnight for asking questions, I don't know where you came from or how you get off attacking someone's character on the basis of asking questions but... you should go back.

WhiteKnight, keep that shit up. Someone needs to balance out the gullible crazies. I'm all for having an open mind, but don't believe everything that you read. You'll get a parking violation and a maggot on your sleeve, so shave your face with some mace in the dark. Savin' all your food stamps and burning down the trailer park... Yo! cut it.

I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me. DRIVE BY BODY PIERCING!

Previous