2012 A Time Odyssey

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 24, 2009 3:35 am » by -Marduk-

Apollo 17 Astronaut Jack Schmitt Falls

Astronaut Schmitt fallsImage

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 24, 2009 4:28 am » by Hansom

Very much so slush.
As I think of what is to come I particularly remember a clip from a film which has stuck with me throughout my life and has inspired me to never give up.

Upload to Disclose.tv

And what will be for the planet and the life upon it after this wondrous event.

Upload to Disclose.tv

peace
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 24, 2009 5:17 am » by Newearthman

I would love that to happen, I need an upgrade, but I'm afraid that the time will go by and nothing significent or out of the ordinary will happen. ( not a prediction but an actual fear) :nails:

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 24, 2009 8:07 am » by Gostrider

Slushpup I wish you would do something about that obnoxious avatar or yours, for some reason it leaves me with the impression you are non-human. Are you?

But anyway, good article by Sharron Rose although the majority of HUMANS are too busy with life's demands to give a damn or have time to think about experiencing any ultimate climax like 2012.

Today I went shopping to buy some new shoes. While do so, it dawned on me, why do humans have to ware shoes and clothing in order to cope with earth's natural environments, but yet no other animal, bird, fish, plant, insect or any other creatures here on earth requires no such additions in order to survive?

That tells me, us Humans must be the aliens here on earth.
The War FOR Truth began on 9112001.
"Truth Digest" http://gostrider.000a.biz/td/td.htm

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 25, 2009 12:56 pm » by Clawspiracy

2010... The Year We Make Contact.

That phrase alone gave me the shivers. I can't wait. I don't know why, but I have a deep feeling that something huge is coming. It doesn't matter how many theories I read in one direction or the other... The feeling does not go away, it only intensifies. sometimes I get the feeling it is my own death approaching that I am sensing, and it really shakes me up. I'm not ready to leave this wonderful blue world. But I am ready for some new experiences.

Bring it.
It's a Clawspiracy...