2012 Apocalypse -- Postponed

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 423
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:59 pm
Location: United Kingdom

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 2:51 pm » by Shendao


About 70,000 people die in the world every day, thats apocaliptic if you happen to be one of them.

70,000 see the end of the world every day.

That's Life

I just wish someone would smash that fekkin calender :hell:
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Writer
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:27 pm

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 2:54 pm » by Kdosemjaz


we start our calendar at 1.1.1.
Maya did not
:sunny: :hiho: :sunny:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1333
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:36 pm

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 2:56 pm » by Emeraldtruth


I think some people haven't done too much research into the Maya.
Frankly the following quote from the original article annoyed me (The doomsday worries are based on the fact that the Mayan calendar ends in 2012, much as our year ends on Dec. 31.) as it would anyone who realises how different they are.
I don't profess to be an expert but that article is bs.
For one, our calendar has 1 cycle of year on year endlessly whereas the Maya had 3 interwoven calendars.
Theirs measures a time span of about [b]16 billion years [\b] compared to our endless one.
And time is up, a 16 billion year cycle is ending.

The mayan calendar can be confirmed to be accurate I believe by celestial events such as comets and eclipses.
The next line is from http://www.lost-civilizations.net/mayan ... age-4.html
The only true point for correlating the two calendars is an astronomical event, which was identified by the July 11, 1991 eclipse.

Don't relax just yet :rtft: :wink:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 614
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:27 pm

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 3:00 pm » by Seemychess


it is not just the mayans but india egypt china i ching hopi indian lakota indian aborignal astrologers about 5200 years ago all saw the same thing and read it the same way. so get over with it. time and the shift is happening. into a better world .

Writer
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:27 pm

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 3:04 pm » by Kdosemjaz


Maya Knew something
and put it into the stone for all to see for generations to came
:peep:

Conspirator
Posts: 3207
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 6:20 am

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 3:14 pm » by lamonema


IMO if something blows up in the sky every 5,125 years i'd probably write about it too. If something strange happens every 3200 to 3250 years yeah i'd probably write that one down as well. The Maya, measured everything, which started with the Olmec. Now try not to connect Atlantis, the scattering of it's civilization some 12,812 years ago. 25,625 years of written knowledge, divided by the rise and fall of five worlds. It may make one wonder if we haven't just come full circle, or is it a spiral?

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 614
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:27 pm

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 3:28 pm » by Seemychess


i feel this way and this is my thoughts that some people will go in the fourth dimension or fifth and some will stay in the third dimension earth. some will go to a co-created world in another multiverse.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1333
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:36 pm

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 3:41 pm » by Emeraldtruth


Lemanema wrote: It may make one wonder if we haven't just come full circle, or is it a spiral?
To quote Carlin "circling the drain".
I'm a bit more optimistic myself but I am often reminded of the ending of the original Planets of the apes movie.
Ties into Lemas comment about 5 ages too.
Which reminds me I often think of Lord of the rings in this regard too.
Just what did Tolkien know?

End of a calendar doesn't mean end of the world btw, it could represent multiple things.
I'm sure most would agree it has some significance that it ends at all.
Some believe the earth will split into 2, 2 different vibrations or densities.
Let's not panic about it but neither am I overly complacent. Time will tell

Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 423
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:59 pm
Location: United Kingdom

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 3:50 pm » by Shendao


seemychess wrote:it is not just the mayans but india egypt china i ching hopi indian lakota indian aborignal astrologers about 5200 years ago all saw the same thing and read it the same way. so get over with it. time and the shift is happening. into a better world .


Aztecs = December 24, 2011
Nostradamus = 3076
Age of Kali = 3671
Hopi = 'no exact date' (so neo's are bolting 2012 on for the cash)
Bon = no end date
Christianity = no end date
Islam = no end date
Judaism = no end daate
Buddism = way off in the future
China = no end date for the world, only the empire
Jehovahs Witness = keep postponing till it happens
Jains = no end
ad nauseum...

Of the 13 members of the Mayan Council only 1 proposed that calendar, the rest didn't agree (till the cash came in).

You people are just making dates fit your paradigm.
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Writer
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:27 pm

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 4:04 pm » by Kdosemjaz


shendao wrote:
seemychess wrote:it is not just the mayans but india egypt china i ching hopi indian lakota indian aborignal astrologers about 5200 years ago all saw the same thing and read it the same way. so get over with it. time and the shift is happening. into a better world .


Aztecs = December 24, 2011
Nostradamus = 3076
Age of Kali = 3671
Hopi = 'no exact date' (so neo's are bolting 2012 on for the cash)
Bon = no end date
Christianity = no end date
Islam = no end date
Judaism = no end daate
Buddism = way off in the future
China = no end date for the world, only the empire
Jehovahs Witness = keep postponing till it happens
Jains = no end
ad nauseum...

Of the 13 members of the Mayan Council only 1 proposed that calendar, the rest didn't agree (till the cash came in).

You people are just making dates fit your paradigm.



there is only one truth not 12 of them like you wrote


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook