... 2012: Beginning of the End or Why the World Won't End? .

Conspirator

PostThu May 27, 2010 12:19 pm » by Nickelson

Nothing bad will happen to the Earth in 2012. Our planet has been getting along just fine for more than 4 billion years, and credible scientists worldwide know of no threat associated with 2012.

No the Earth will not be destroyed but the answer of this so called NASA scientist is utterly :bullshit: , because some serious shit happened several times throughout the past 4 billion years and you know it.

(Finally I can post this BS flag to your attention Aladin :clapper: )

Initiate

PostThu May 27, 2010 12:31 pm » by Murvic

The people may perish but world will not end. :sunny:

Conspirator

PostThu May 27, 2010 12:45 pm » by Ph0enix

Nothing I've read or watched has said we're all gonna die. I personally believe a few bad things will happen due to one thing or another, but I also believe humans are resilient creatures and we'll make it.

Theres a galactic ribbon at the end of our heliosphere and its gravity/magnetism is alerady having affects on our solar system.

The Sun is going through erratic behavior and even NASA believes its gonna go batshit before and after 2012.

Volcanic eruption, earth quakes, and extreme weather are all side affects of the Sun phenomena.

We really are seeing more asteroids and meteors because the gravity ribbon is the end point of a cloud and that cloud (an arm of the milkyway) is full of debree and is releasing small amounts into our solar system.

This oilspill will take years to clean up, starting the day after they actually get it to stop flowing. The gulf currents really will take it all over the ocean.

We do seem to be on the brink of a World War. Poverty + Opportunity = War.

So even with all the provable things, theres real stuff to worry about in the 2012 era, but I still believe the majority will make it. Just gonna be intersting times and people will spiritually evolve and be able to handle such losses, cuz that parts unavoidable.

Conspirator

PostThu May 27, 2010 1:34 pm » by Hansom

It amazes me how much people allow themselves to be dictated to, about how things should be and how things are going to be.

The herd mentality, we all do it like this so you should do it like this also. NO
This is coming and that is going to happen. NO
All the paradigms that have been foisted upon us are only half truths.
Prophecies can only tell you what the prophesier wants you to think, they can't tell you what is going to be.
The scientific, religious and GFL bs all want you to relinquish your divine power.

It is you that makes your world what it is.
It is you that is the source of the truth.
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Initiate

PostThu May 27, 2010 3:05 pm » by Vertigo

maybe 2012 is a tipping point... then we turn from a bad species very slowly into a good, maybe we slowly stop all the bad stuff, stop killing each other, stop killing the planet and invent some power machine which really creates free energy.... well i hope so cause if we don't learn to be a big community we will perish in wars, nuclear or not.... we just need to step forward as humanity on this planet and play like a team not like enemy's...
but that will take hundreds of years... or seconds, i bet if some "alien" race attacks (i don't believe that ever happens) we would be all together against them... sad sad world...