2012 Crossing Over, A New Beginning OFFICIAL FILM [Brave Arc

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 7:51 am » by Malogg

2012 Crossing Over, A New Beginning OFFICIAL FILM [Brave Archer Films®]

Published on Dec 2, 2012 by BraveArcherFilms
'A World of Love is Coming!' This is the OFFICIAL RELEASE of the Full Length Documentary film '2012 Crossing Over, A New Beginning' Now available for free to view! Please share the message and support the film by making a small donation. It is the key to being able to make films like these possible! This film has been completely independently funded and produced! We appreciate your support. To donate visit Paypal below! (You don't need to have a PayPal account to make the donation, simply click on 'don't have an account' and fill out the form)
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... _id=HB8K...

You can also get a Downloadable Digital HD copy RIGHT NOW for a small fee of $15! To get your copy of the Film, visit PayPal by clicking on the link below:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... _id=4HRL...

Plot: Dec 21, 2012 is on everyone's mind. What will it bring? Is it the end of the world? A new beginning for mankind? Or just another year on the calendar? Brave Archer Films presents '2012 Crossing Over, A New Beginning.' The feature doco explores a positive spiritual perspective on the events of Dec 21, 2012. The film investigates the galactic alignment, consciousness awakening, cycles of evolution, our binary star system with Sirius, the fear agenda in the media, who's behind it, love vs fear and much more.

The film is loaded with amazing revelations of the current times we live in, from exceptional astrologer and teacher Santos Bonacci, spiritual leaders Bud Barber, George Neo and much more. The doco is shot entirely in Full HD, illustrated with high end animations and includes original music by Jonathan Kent. (Note: The track used in the trailer is by SimilarD)

Film Credits:
Written, Directed, Edited & Produced by: Amel Tresnjic
Cinematography & Visual Effects: Amel Tresnjic
Including Original Music by: Jonathan Kent
Produced by Brave Archer Films®
http://www.bravearcherfilms.com
Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible

Master Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 8:08 am » by *WillEase*

One of the most bizarre theories about 2012 has built up with very little attention to facts. This idea holds that a cosmic alignment of the sun, Earth, the center of our galaxy -- or perhaps the galaxy's thick dust clouds -- on the winter solstice could for some unknown reason lead to destruction. Such alignments can occur but these are a regular occurrence and can cause no harm (and, indeed, will not even be at its closest alignment during the 2012 solstice.)

The details are as follows: Viewed far from city lights, a glowing path called the Milky Way can be seen arching across the starry sky. This path is formed from the light of millions of stars we cannot see individually. It coincides with the mid plane of our galaxy, which is why our galaxy is also named the Milky Way.

Thick dust clouds also populate the galaxy. And while infrared telescopes can see them clearly, our eyes detect these dark clouds only as irregular patches where they dim or block the Milky Way's faint glow. The most prominent dark lane stretches from the constellations Cygnus to Sagittarius and is often called the Great Rift, sometimes the Dark Rift.

Another impressive feature of our galaxy lies unseen in Sagittarius: the galactic center, about 28,000 light-years away, which hosts a black hole weighing some four million times the sun's mass.

The claim for 2012 links these two pieces of astronomical fact with a third -- the position of the sun near the galactic center on Dec. 21, the winter solstice for the Northern Hemisphere -- to produce something that makes no astronomical sense at all.

As Earth makes its way around the sun, the sun appears to move against the background stars, which is why the visible constellations slowly change with the seasons. On Dec. 21, 2012, the sun will pass about 6.6 degrees north of the galactic center -- that's a distance that looks to the eye to be about 13 times the full moon's apparent size -- and it's actually closer a couple of days earlier. There are different claims about why this bodes us ill, but they boil down to the coincidence of the solstice with the sun entering the Dark Rift somehow portending disaster or the mistaken notion that the sun and Earth becoming aligned with the black hole in the galactic center allows some kind of massive gravitational pull on Earth.

The first strike against this theory is that the solstice itself does not correlate to any movements of the stars or anything in the universe beyond Earth. It just happens to be the day that Earth's North Pole is tipped farthest from the sun.

Second, Earth is not within range of strong gravitational effects from the black hole at the center of the galaxy since gravitational effects decrease exponentially the farther away one gets. Earth is 93 million miles from the sun and 165 quadrillion miles from the Milky Way's black hole. The sun and the moon (a smaller mass, but much closer) are by far the most dominant gravitational forces on Earth. Throughout the course of the year, our distance from the Milky Way's black hole changes by about one part in 900 million – not nearly enough to cause a real change in gravity's pull. Moreover, we're actually nearest to the galactic center in the summer, not at the winter solstice.

Third, the sun appears to enter the part of the sky occupied by the Dark Rift every year at the same time, and its arrival there in Dec. 2012 portends precisely nothing.

Enjoy the solstice, by all means, and don't let the Dark Rift, alignments, solar flares, magnetic field reversals, potential impacts or alleged Maya end-of-the-world predictions get in the way.

You see, you don't have to wait till then to be enlightened! :cheers:

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/featur ... nment.html
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 8:38 am » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

Some very cool words there WILL

Regarding this movie.. More people trying to push "religion" onto people. Why cannot people just live without having to "give their time" devoted to such nonsense.... "The more one loves, the more blessings when that time comes"... So, in order for me to have "blessings" (of what? or who?) I have to devote my time to focusing all my energy's and thoughts into "love"? So if I don't "love" as much as somebody else, I get less in the end? Elitist dribbledrabble!
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 4:41 pm » by 1ofus

WillEase666 wrote:Image

One of the most bizarre theories about 2012 has built up with very little attention to facts. This idea holds that a cosmic alignment of the sun, Earth, the center of our galaxy -- or perhaps the galaxy's thick dust clouds -- on the winter solstice could for some unknown reason lead to destruction. Such alignments can occur but these are a regular occurrence and can cause no harm (and, indeed, will not even be at its closest alignment during the 2012 solstice.)

The details are as follows: Viewed far from city lights, a glowing path called the Milky Way can be seen arching across the starry sky. This path is formed from the light of millions of stars we cannot see individually. It coincides with the mid plane of our galaxy, which is why our galaxy is also named the Milky Way.

Thick dust clouds also populate the galaxy. And while infrared telescopes can see them clearly, our eyes detect these dark clouds only as irregular patches where they dim or block the Milky Way's faint glow. The most prominent dark lane stretches from the constellations Cygnus to Sagittarius and is often called the Great Rift, sometimes the Dark Rift.

Another impressive feature of our galaxy lies unseen in Sagittarius: the galactic center, about 28,000 light-years away, which hosts a black hole weighing some four million times the sun's mass.

The claim for 2012 links these two pieces of astronomical fact with a third -- the position of the sun near the galactic center on Dec. 21, the winter solstice for the Northern Hemisphere -- to produce something that makes no astronomical sense at all.

As Earth makes its way around the sun, the sun appears to move against the background stars, which is why the visible constellations slowly change with the seasons. On Dec. 21, 2012, the sun will pass about 6.6 degrees north of the galactic center -- that's a distance that looks to the eye to be about 13 times the full moon's apparent size -- and it's actually closer a couple of days earlier. There are different claims about why this bodes us ill, but they boil down to the coincidence of the solstice with the sun entering the Dark Rift somehow portending disaster or the mistaken notion that the sun and Earth becoming aligned with the black hole in the galactic center allows some kind of massive gravitational pull on Earth.

The first strike against this theory is that the solstice itself does not correlate to any movements of the stars or anything in the universe beyond Earth. It just happens to be the day that Earth's North Pole is tipped farthest from the sun.

Second, Earth is not within range of strong gravitational effects from the black hole at the center of the galaxy since gravitational effects decrease exponentially the farther away one gets. Earth is 93 million miles from the sun and 165 quadrillion miles from the Milky Way's black hole. The sun and the moon (a smaller mass, but much closer) are by far the most dominant gravitational forces on Earth. Throughout the course of the year, our distance from the Milky Way's black hole changes by about one part in 900 million – not nearly enough to cause a real change in gravity's pull. Moreover, we're actually nearest to the galactic center in the summer, not at the winter solstice.

Third, the sun appears to enter the part of the sky occupied by the Dark Rift every year at the same time, and its arrival there in Dec. 2012 portends precisely nothing.

Enjoy the solstice, by all means, and don't let the Dark Rift, alignments, solar flares, magnetic field reversals, potential impacts or alleged Maya end-of-the-world predictions get in the way.

You see, you don't have to wait till then to be enlightened! :cheers:

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/featur ... nment.html

I haven't watched the video yet to comment on it but I wanted to say I agree with you concerning the date of 12/21/12 and anything dramatic happening on that day. I am inclined to believe it is nothing more than a start / finish line on a clock or calendar but that's not to say that great changes are not coming in the near future. In fact I'm thinking that the monster comet coming our way is more of a sign than anything else. I don't think it will hit us, just a sign pointing to great changes in the inner world.

There are just too many different faiths, philosophies and prophecies from too many seers, prophets, shaman and the like all pointing to this time frame for it all to be nonsense. However, I think we should be looking for those changes to be more on the spiritual plane than the physical. In time, change in the inner world will change the physical world.

have a good day! :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 5:13 pm » by Phoenix rising

Thanks Malogg, just added to my watch later list on you tube, should make some good evening viewing, Seasons greetings :hugging:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 5:32 pm » by Svaha

Malogg wrote:2012 Crossing Over, A New Beginning OFFICIAL FILM [Brave Archer Films®]

Published on Dec 2, 2012 by BraveArcherFilms
'A World of Love is Coming!' This is the OFFICIAL RELEASE of the Full Length Documentary film '2012 Crossing Over, A New Beginning' Now available for free to view! Please share the message and support the film by making a small donation. It is the key to being able to make films like these possible! This film has been completely independently funded and produced! We appreciate your support. To donate visit Paypal below! (You don't need to have a PayPal account to make the donation, simply click on 'don't have an account' and fill out the form)
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... _id=HB8K...

You can also get a Downloadable Digital HD copy RIGHT NOW for a small fee of $15! To get your copy of the Film, visit PayPal by clicking on the link below:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... _id=4HRL...

Plot: Dec 21, 2012 is on everyone's mind. What will it bring? Is it the end of the world? A new beginning for mankind? Or just another year on the calendar? Brave Archer Films presents '2012 Crossing Over, A New Beginning.' The feature doco explores a positive spiritual perspective on the events of Dec 21, 2012. The film investigates the galactic alignment, consciousness awakening, cycles of evolution, our binary star system with Sirius, the fear agenda in the media, who's behind it, love vs fear and much more.

The film is loaded with amazing revelations of the current times we live in, from exceptional astrologer and teacher Santos Bonacci, spiritual leaders Bud Barber, George Neo and much more. The doco is shot entirely in Full HD, illustrated with high end animations and includes original music by Jonathan Kent. (Note: The track used in the trailer is by SimilarD)

Film Credits:
Written, Directed, Edited & Produced by: Amel Tresnjic
Cinematography & Visual Effects: Amel Tresnjic
Including Original Music by: Jonathan Kent
Produced by Brave Archer Films®
http://www.bravearcherfilms.com

Thanks Malogg :flop:

Two basic choices, fear or love, this movie promotes love as choice, my choice.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 7:34 pm » by Noentry

Malogg great video. :cheers:

I really enjoyed watching it thanks bro.

There is only one choice.
Imo fear is not a choice it is imposed in ignorance and hate.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Writer

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 9:40 pm » by Liabilityzero

Thanks for sharing that documentary, it was well worth the time.
I have my doubts about how exactly this will all play out it all seems too good to be true, especially with all the current international turmoil...things look pretty awful and it just looks like we are headed towards WWIII
We need a drastic change. :(
“Notions of Good and Evil depend entirely on social context. It is not that people are good or bad, they are raised in an aberrant or twisted environment.”

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 11, 2012 1:52 am » by Malogg

I have asked Santos Bonacci to be a guest on .......

guest-talk-f34.html

Today

23:28
Santos Bonacci
Thanks Malcolm,, I would love to!! I'm very busy for the next month, maybe after that

23:35
Malcolm Konrad Ogilvy
Brilliant you sure will make alot of folks happy
Cheers will let the mods know so they can organise something with you .

:hugging:

:banana: :cheers:
Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 11, 2012 3:41 am » by Rich316

It's not some overnight change. It's change happening now, over the past 50-100 years etc.

Look, what are the chances of some event taking place on the winter solstice anyway? They marked the solstice event because it meant the days would start getting longer again which was great for crops and food production.. All this galactic alignment stuff is psuedoscientific baffle..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solstice
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/12/111221-winter-solstice-shortest-day-year-december-christmas-earth-science/