2012 Early Warning Prophecy about the SUN Coming True!

Initiate

PostTue Feb 09, 2010 11:20 pm » by Bahb3

Get a job loser.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 09, 2010 11:44 pm » by Gary19702

2012theprophet wrote:
bahb3 wrote:Hey David, why don't you use that camera and show us YOUR preparations. Show us your food supplies and survival gear. Put up or shut up.

Did you add a bunker to your Trailer?

Well you see I belong to a family... I know that's hard for you to understand?
It is for cowardly DEMANDING wimps.

And, wise folks, know to keep their supplies in secure locations, And, not show them off!
We already know about DEMANDING untrustworthy PRYING individuals.
If you had ever accomplished
the SLIGHTEST... even the LITTLEST of research ... you would have already KNOWN
that confidentiality of survival supplies is a must!

I don't break my families and true friends trust! I am sure you wouldn't understand that.
They don't break my trust! That I am sure you don't understand either.

It really makes not a bit of difference... Even if I were to show pictures of me
setting on TONS of the supplies... you'd say the pictures were doctored.
And, even it you believed they were mine... it would not do any good in as much as
you come at me with an attitude of unkindness and ignorance to begin with in the first place.

For the readers of decent morals...
Folks, there is a lesson to be learned here.. Keep Survival Supplies CONFIDENTIAL
A fine gentle man let it be known about his supplies.
When a small crisisp came up in his area... it took his neighbors just a few days to
come around and eat up 6 months of supplies. They had other alternatives.. but he was closest!
Without a thank you... after the crisis was over... not leaving a red cent behind they left.

Shortly there-after he was away for the weekend and when arriving back home...
ROBBED! They knew where to look!... All rifles, pistols, ammo, tents and other gears was gone!
The fewer people that know what kind of supplies you have THE BETTER!

Respectfully,

David 2012 The Prophet

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/38605/2012_The_Prophet_1/

And this, my friends, is the modus operendi of the prophet, to make claims and put in force an excuse as to why they need not prove anything that they had so claimed. oldest trick in the book. no one asked you for your home adress my friend, just substantiate what you've said with proof, visible, viable proof. nothing more.

Writer

PostWed Feb 10, 2010 5:04 pm » by 2012theprophet

gary19702 wrote:
2012theprophet wrote:
bahb3 wrote:Hey David, why don't you use that camera and show us YOUR preparations. Show us your food supplies and survival gear. Put up or shut up.

Did you add a bunker to your Trailer?

Well you see I belong to a family... I know that's hard for you to understand?
It is for cowardly DEMANDING wimps.

And, wise folks, know to keep their supplies in secure locations, And, not show them off!
We already know about DEMANDING untrustworthy PRYING individuals.
If you had ever accomplished
the SLIGHTEST... even the LITTLEST of research ... you would have already KNOWN
that confidentiality of survival supplies is a must!

I don't break my families and true friends trust! I am sure you wouldn't understand that.
They don't break my trust! That I am sure you don't understand either.

It really makes not a bit of difference... Even if I were to show pictures of me
setting on TONS of the supplies... you'd say the pictures were doctored.
And, even it you believed they were mine... it would not do any good in as much as
you come at me with an attitude of unkindness and ignorance to begin with in the first place.

For the readers of decent morals...
Folks, there is a lesson to be learned here.. Keep Survival Supplies CONFIDENTIAL
A fine gentle man let it be known about his supplies.
When a small crisisp came up in his area... it took his neighbors just a few days to
come around and eat up 6 months of supplies. They had other alternatives.. but he was closest!
Without a thank you... after the crisis was over... not leaving a red cent behind they left.

Shortly there-after he was away for the weekend and when arriving back home...
ROBBED! They knew where to look!... All rifles, pistols, ammo, tents and other gears was gone!
The fewer people that know what kind of supplies you have THE BETTER!

Respectfully,

David 2012 The Prophet

And this, my friends, is the modus operendi of the prophet, to make claims and put in force an excuse as to why they need not prove anything that they had so claimed. oldest trick in the book. no one asked you for your home adress my friend, just substantiate what you've said with proof, visible, viable proof. nothing more.

And... if I were a poor homeless man without so much as an
extra can of soup, bar of soap, nor a computer so unable to
communicate on the internet... as you to have judged...
which is normal for a person of obvious supidity... and likes to show it to the world... ;)

The vital message of encouraging others to prepare for survival against coming
Catastrophic Events that will be striking tomorrow, next week, month or year...
Would sharing this IMPORTANT message make one bit of difference to you, no!... I think not.
You just want your self affection of seeing you on the monitor ... while your imagination runs
amuk... In the world were you're LORD . As far as love and sharing and caring
about protecting the rights to life of the innocent... YOU DON'T CARE!

But.. even though... you do not understand ... you do serve a purpose well... I thank you!
--------
Back to more important matters...
**Folks the following is called a "We TOLD YOU AHEAD OF TIME!" Alert by the Governments.**

BBC News - Wednesday, 10 February 2010
Sat-nav devices face BIG ERRORS AS SOLAR ACTIVITY RISES

Researchers say the Sun is awakening after a period of low activity,
which does not bode well for a world ever more dependent on satellite navigation.
for complete news story see http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8494225.stm

---------------------
The following information means.. there is for sure a 30% chance.. that's only 'chance' of
Sat-nav devices knowing damaging effects. Not sure... just a 30% percent chance.

And, a 5% chance some or ALL electrical GRIDS and SATELLITES could
be knocked out for a FEW hours or PERMANENTLY!.. Just a 5% percenter! Not much!
----------------------

Space Weather Today - Wednesday, 10, 2010
GEOMAGNETIC STORM WARNING: Over the past few days, active sunspot 1045
has hurled a series of coronal mass ejections (CMEs) toward Earth.
These are not the kind of major CMEs that will spark auroras over, say, Florida,
but they could spark some very nice lights around the Arctic Circle.
High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for Northern Lights on Feb. 10th and 11th
when the CMEs are expected to arrive.
NOAA forecasters estimate a 30% chance of some geomagnetic activity
and as much as a 5% chance of a major geomagnetic storm over the next 48 hours.
See: http://www.spaceweather.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are just the start of many THOUSANDS to come by 2012!
One or MORE... MAJOR X-FLARES are going to make it through to the EARTH!
Each one ... having the MASSIVE POWER to knock out WORLD Electrical Functions
for MONTHS if not years to come!

Please prepare for survival without depending on any usual electrical resources.
In you survival preparations include a partnership with Mother Earth and you can
have a good life.

Respectfully,

David 2012 The Prophet

Initiate

PostWed Feb 10, 2010 5:56 pm » by Bronzept

Someone that call himself a prophet,almost for shure is not one!

What do you whant,mass anarcy,people geting crazy because is the end of the world?
I think major events go to hapen,and we has humans have to be ready,isnt a question iff they go to hapen,the real question is the date!(and you say you have one,lol,a lot of acient cultures warn us to 2012,you just have old news)

Its beter to be ready for something that dont hapen than dont be ready for something that does hapen,I can agree on this.

But the moment you stop living your life and start just thinking about the end of days,that moment you have a problem,because no one can see the future,we just can look in the past and learn,because almost everything that hapen before go to hapen again.And more new things can hapen at every moment(quantum fisics).

So the most important is to be strong mentaly and be ready for everything,dont stay praying in a corner wating for salvation,Do it yourself do the miracle,have faith in you and the ones you love,at that moment you can say you are strong and you can take everthing that mother Nature trows at you.

Times of changing are coming and in the world today we dont need prophets,lol,everyone can see it,but I claim that more or less 1 milon years something very big go to hapen,and I know for shure I am rigth,100% my friends,no joke!! :ohno:

LMAO!! :dancing:
..........................................................................................Image...................................................................................
The Yin and The Yang
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lifecynical.php

Initiate

PostWed Feb 10, 2010 6:00 pm » by Bahb3

:flop:

The age of prophets is over

Go get a job you stupid hick.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 10, 2010 6:36 pm » by Wyldkat

Hi all, just came across this from CNN, about the new solar probe. Interesting that they are putting it up now, lets hope they will release some of the images (uneditied) to the world....I know this is a tall ask, but don't we all live in hope???

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/science/02 ... tml?hpt=T2

Also here in Perth, no rain here for 81 days....hot..hot..hot...am imagining the cold of the storms in the northern hemisphere just to keep myself cool!

Be well

Initiate

PostWed Feb 10, 2010 6:38 pm » by Dourselfafavor

no shit get a life man ......fuckin seriously douche

Initiate

PostWed Feb 10, 2010 6:42 pm » by Dourselfafavor

why don't you worry about shit that is going to happen like soon and the more pertinent shit ...

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 10, 2010 7:15 pm » by Dank1

2012prophet: i not attacking you or trying to insult your inteligence but..
when i see or hear someone claiming to be a prophet then im filled with doubt
especiall if your linking scienc to yourself and your thread.
if your a prophet then your argument should be "it's gods will" not "here's the science so check it out"
there are to be many false prophet's and i hope you are a real prophet that you claim to be
if not , well we'll save that for another day, i thought i'd be more clear as to why i posted what i did, im not being noobish but when i see you perform a miracle then ill follow you. :cheers:
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Initiate

PostWed Feb 10, 2010 7:24 pm » by Dourselfafavor

DANK you hit it on the head ! don't claim to be a prophet, for one the bible warns against false prophets , for two I am skeptical all together , for three DANK said so ........... lol...... you have been bitch slapped............

And oh about your avatar DAnk I will only eat the poor if she is ok looking........

JOKE...don't take me serious.

PreviousNext