2012 Early Warning Prophecy about the SUN Coming True!

Writer

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 7:18 pm » by 2012theprophet

Folks, the story or article I share below is not about bragging or one upmanship...
As some of you may ??? Already know...
or after you do a little research on me you will find I have been sharing since the early 70's
of what would be... has... and is... happening... and will... before and up and until.. 2012
And, then MORE IMPORTANT is I share with for
those who are interested
in information and research so they can be prepared to SURVIVE ...
including partnering up with Mother Earth...
so they may have a good life after
all the CATASTROPHIC EVENTS about to take place...

Folks, I have never asked for so much a one red cent. I do not want your money!
I have no books nor videos for sale. You and yours are all I care about.
I have and will continue to take one hell'va beating from NAYSAYERS!
That's my problem... not yours... I know those cowards well. They are cruel and evil.
And, a few have stalked me for a very long time... I could care less... again...
they are cowards... who hide behind their keyboard bravado bravery...

Now back to 2012 Early Warning... Wondering abou backing prophecy time and again ???
See ... just one of the many websites that have been around off and on
some as early as 1996... http://www.TheVeiledProphet.com

http://www.spaceweather.com/ Daily Sun: 07 Feb. 10
BIG NEW SUNSPOT: In less than 24 hours,
a monstrous sunspot group has materialized
in the sun's northern hemisphere.
The active region is crackling with M-class solar flares,
and a POWERFUL X-FLARE could be in the offing.
Each of the spot's dark cores is about twice as wide as Earth.

X-CLASS FLARES are BIG; they are MAJOR events that
can trigger planet-wide radio blackouts and long-lasting radiation storms.

If not directly pointing then many of the Sun Spot Storms can curl around sending
devastating Solar Waves pounding through Earth's weakened magnetosphere

now and on through the end of the year 2012. Warnings will do NO GOOD!
Besides SEVERE ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS, even the slightest ...now are..
and will be causing immensely increasing weather related catastrophic events
*ALL* around the PLANET and RIGHT AT HOME... no matter where you live!

The SUN is COOKING... and if you are not prepared to survive
for at least 120 days with water, food, first aids, clothing, bedding's, shelter...
it's time to make it happen! There will be more than one catastrophic event
you will need them for! ...Keep them rotated!...

David 2012 The Prophet
Below is an video that may help you get to know me a little better.
Needless to say... it's hard to share much in with approx 8 minutes .. but I tried :wink:
At present... It is one of two video I have here with disclose.tv
The original one is URL http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/38605/2012_The_Prophet/

Initiate

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 9:17 pm » by Freedomofwill

Hmmmm

you know what's going to happen to you if this dosn't end up being true? Telling people to bunker up now aye????

What makes you think that there will be some kind of major disaster thats going to happen between now and 2012??? The sun has been the quietest last year, and people were saying the same thing about the year 2000.

Most people who say they aren't after money usually are as well, and most people that promote 2012, and catasrophies are after money as well.

I've done my research mate, and all the 2012 crap is all western based, and is all there just to scare everyone away.

I've been told such and such is going to happen and guess what??? It dosn't end up happening.

By the way if the world is really going to end I'd rather die knowing I've done something good with my life rather than being scared and hiding away trying to survive, because If I was given a $1 every time someone said the world was going to end I would be rich right now.

If you even bother to look at the current SOHO images nothing compares to what you see during the year 2000. Did that effect us no???

Might I also add the bible mentions prophets and say's not to trust them. Now why would the bible say anything like that?

So to anyone out there that claims to be some kind of prophet. Fuck off. No one can see the real future. The future is nothing but possibilities..................

Writer

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 9:39 pm » by Sandertje

Might I also add the bible mentions prophets and say's not to trust them. Now why would the bible say anything like that?

fuck the bible

Initiate

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 9:57 pm » by Freedomofwill

I'm going to add some more of my shit....

Fuck the bible??? The bible is not prophecy the bible is actually a guide on how to live your life and reep the rewards especially the new testament.

you know what's going to happen to you if this dosn't end up being true? Telling people to bunker up now aye???? I smell a rat....Let me guess all the sheep are going to the supermarkets and are stocking up for the apocalypse right now??? I'm also guessing right now they are major supermarkets are smiling cause they are getting a lot of dough. That's exactly what happened during 2000. You prey on the gullible, and that is sad. I bet you said the same thing during 2000 right????

What makes you think that there will be some kind of major disaster thats going to happen between now and 2012??? The sun has been the quietest last year, and people were saying the same thing about the year 2000, and that was during y2k.

People like you are the reason why people panicked during y2k, and started buying all sorts of food and stocked up for the apocalypse. People like you are the reason why many people committed suicide because they thought it was the end of the world and I came quite close until I woke up to the reality that this is bullshit.

End timers are the worst of the worst they make the devil look good. They caused the war in Israel because they wanted to see Christ come in their lifetime, and they thought it was gods will.

Well guess what? If the book of revelations was never written we would never have a war in Israel, and a war over the most important church there. The reason why its so important was because it was mentioned in Revelations. The book of revelations was written by a guy who was on the equivilant of dope.

Most people who say they aren't after money usually are, and most people that promote 2012, and catasrophies are after money as well. The evidence is in all the website you look at. They tend to ask for a $1,000 minimum and the maximum is $10,000 donation. Money would be useless during an apocalypse because all people would be focusing on is survival, and they would simply grab what they want rather than buy it. It's basically scaring people to make a quick profit.

I've done my research mate, and all the 2012 crap is all western based, and is all there just to scare everyone away. ITS A WESTERN BELIEF!!!!! HOLLYWOOD BELIEF!!!!! Its not an eastern belief, and most people who live in the east do not buy this bullshit and are laughing at us right now. Even astronomers because they are smarter than us. Astronomers know that the the galaxy aligns every single year, not just 2012.

I've been told such and such is going to happen and guess what??? It dosn't end up happening at all. Some fucking prophet said America was going to be nuked last year, and it didn't end up happening.

By the way if the world is really going to end I'd rather die knowing I've done something good with my life rather than being scared and hiding away trying to survive, because If I was given a $1 every time someone said the world was going to end I would be rich right now. We all incarnate, we don't really die at all we just simply change form. I'm not affraid of death and so should all of you. Worlds are temporary but reality is forever....

When I incarnate, and if someone up there actually judges me when I die. I'm going to be proud and said I always believed in hope, and I believed the world would be a better place, and IF I had the opportunity to do this all over again I would, and I wouldn't even change one thing about it.

Don't worry about what this guy say's go out there and do something good with your life, go out there and accomplish your dreams, go out there and be somebody. We incarnate all the time, we experience things we want to experience, and we participate. You can be anyone you want to be, you can who whatever you desire to be.

If you even bother to look at the current SOHO images nothing compares to what you see during the year 2000. Did that effect us no??? The sun right now look's like nothing compared to back in the year 2000. And I bet you the average gullible person wouldn't even bothering looking at previous images.

Might I also add the bible mentions prophets and say's not to trust them. Now why would the bible say anything like that? As I said from above it CAUSES WARS!!!!

So to anyone out there that claims to be some kind of prophet. Fuck off. No one can see the real future. The future is nothing but possibilities and we are the ones who creates the future because we believe what prophets think and somehow just create it. There is no fate but what we make of it. If we were able to see the real future many people would win the lottery quite easy, and many people would win money from poker machines. The universe ain't as simple as you think it is. And the Law's of the universe can never be broken.

If everyone believes in what I believe right now the world would be a much better place, but unfortunetly it isn't. But I still have hope for earth, and I have enough faith in humanity that we would end up evolving into a much better race, and end up taking care of the earth.

People who feed on people's fear should be prosecuted and sent to jail. And if 2012 doesn't end up happening which I'm positive it won't I'll certainly reccomend people like you to get prosecuted, and get taught a lesson.

Keep this in mind everyone.

By the way i'd rather not be told if the world would end because I'll simply die and reincarnate somewhere else and live another happy life, and at the very least I wouldn't live in fear.

Writer

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 10:11 pm » by 2012theprophet

freedomofwill wrote:Hmmmm

you know what's going to happen to you if this dosn't end up being true? Telling people to bunker up now aye????

What makes you think that there will be some kind of major disaster thats going to happen between now and 2012??? The sun has been the quietest last year, and people were saying the same thing about the year 2000.

Most people who say they aren't after money usually are as well, and most people that promote 2012, and catasrophies are after money as well.

I've done my research mate, and all the 2012 crap is all western based, and is all there just to scare everyone away.

I've been told such and such is going to happen and guess what??? It dosn't end up happening.

By the way if the world is really going to end I'd rather die knowing I've done something good with my life rather than being scared and hiding away trying to survive, because If I was given a $1 every time someone said the world it was going to end I would be rich right now.

quote: "Telling people to bunker up aye???" hmm? And you say you done your research and haven't made it past this thread... ! That's called being a liar! You don't know the first thing about the years in town halls meeting, radio, my own TV show, Major News Media CNN - United Cable, ABC, BBC and more I dedicate to asking asking decent folks to prepare for survival against any Catastrophic Events that will be coming at them including the year 2012 is not telling people to bunker up! And, NEVER ONCE have I told anyone in the WORLD was coming to and end. Whew! YOU do have mental problems!
Quoting you: "2012 crap is all western based"... And you say you've done your research... whew! From the long neck end of a bottle... a lot of lies come from there I imagine... you may just know a lot about that! Tell it to the Sumerians and Egyptians!
Quoting you again... "Most people who say they aren't after money usually are as well"... whew! Never once have I asked for so much as a penny for anyone else. Coming from provery as a child and then serving my Nation in a couple of wars... I kind of like having worked for my living and am now retired. ...And, during my time on earth I think you will be very hard pressed to find one single person who has ever donated a cent to me for anything but the labor or work I accomplished in fields having absolutely nothing to do with caring and sharing for the innocent and never having to do with helping others prepare to survive. GAWD! Where is your heart???
...You do live a sad life... generally like you it takes EXPERT of the subject of decite to know what they are talking about... as you have proven ...you are a liar!... You do accuse others and myself.... without having researched nor putting up so much as an ounce of proof... without knowing what's in my
heart and how I love the innocent and believe it is the responsibility of all decent people to help protect and keep them
from being under attacks from cruel and evil individual such as yourself. hmm! I have to knock this off answering idiots like you the ... Naysayers such as yourself are just untrustworthy keyboard cowards who always end up being the desperate who even turn on their own families.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 10:31 pm » by Boondox681

fact:you will wake up on 12/22/12 with the same crappy life.fact
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 10:36 pm » by Boondox681

Naysayers such as yourself are just untrustworthy keyboard cowards who always end up being the desperate who even turn on their own families.

this is why your opinions mean zero.you can debate,talk shit-whatever.but don't attack this persons family.you don't know shit,and the more you talk-the more you prove that,douchebag(wattup dank1) :flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 10:41 pm » by Boondox681

Fuck the bible??? The bible is not prophecy the bible is actually a guide on how to live your life and reep the rewards especially the new testament.

have you ever heard of the septuagint?the bible was not written by god,jesus or by anyone who even knew him.just a hint....god is not found in a book.

Initiate

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 10:42 pm » by Freedomofwill

I'm going to put it clear and simple. I don't fucking care, I don't fucking care if the there's going to be some cataclysmic disaster that will cause the earth to explode or cause people to die. I only care if there's going to be some kind of disaster that will kill, or cause damage to souls.

I'm not a believer and never will be a believer. People do not deserve to live in fear knowing what lies ahead of them. If everyone knew 20 years ago somehow the world the end with definite proof wouldn't you think everyone would of acted differently. People would of committed suicide and people would of then thought what's the point?

But the title clearly states "Warning" Coming true. And you intentions certainly look like your trying to scare people. I have come down to a level I'm not proud of, and accusing people as such, and I know very well that no matter what I shouldn't be doing things like this. But things like this really piss me off. Of all the things in the world this pisses me off.

I'm proud to be a human being, I'm proud to be living here on earth. I'm proud to be living with every single human being around me. I'm proud to be living, and experiencing life. I'm proud of my family, I'm proud of my friends. The best thing I can ever do, and I know I'll never be able to repay the being who has given me this opportunity. But I know the best thing I can do is keep the dream alive.

To tell human beings out there, that there is hope in the world, that they can accomplish their dreams, that if they focus on the goal ahead they can achieve great things, and that they can do anything they want. That my friend is what we all should be preaching. If we all lived a life like that, and even if we all die, it doesn't even matter. It's how we all live is what counts the most.

If any disaster strikes god forbids, and If I die, and when I'm gone there will be one child in this world to carry on, and live the dream even after disaster strikes. We are all souls, and we all souls don't die, they simply change form. Worlds may be temporary but reality is forever.

And that my friend is why I'm no longer scared of what is right in front of me. I'm sorry for accusing you of such, and If I ever have the power, and courage to forgive everyone for anything big or small I will. And I hope one day I will be able to do that.

I will alway's preach this right up until the day I die. I plan to live an immortal and long life, and not a short one because I know that everyone is immortal, and death is only just an illusion. People should plan on being immortal, and stop planning on a short life, because that's why we all live short life because we all have low expectations of what life is really about.

Life is more than what you think it is, and I'm proud to be living right now. And all of you should be thankfull right now for living on such a beautiful planet, with beautiful gardens, beautiful features, beautiful rocks, beautiful anything.

AMEN

P.S - The bible was written by many human beings. Even if it wasn't written by gods, it still has some good hints in on how to live life and common sense.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 10:52 pm » by Boondox681

P.S - The bible was written by many human beings. Even if it wasn't written by gods, it still has some good hints in on how to live life and common sense.

you are correct.and god is a proven liar-according to the bible.

Next