2012 Event Horizon with David Wilcock. (is this guy right?)

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Sep 20, 2010 9:18 pm » by Savwafair2012

In this heavily-anticipated sequel to 2012 Enigma, (#1 Most Viewed on Google, 12/1/08), David Wilcock presents a compelling case that the prophecies of a Golden Age are not myth or superstition. Our DNA has been evolving 100 times more rapidly in the last 5000 years due to a natural galactic process which is also creating climate change throughout our entire solar system. If the prophecies are correct, psychic abilities and powers such as telekinesis, levitation, spiritual healing and telepathy may soon become as common as breathing.

The Mayan Calendar, the Timeline in the Great Pyramid of Giza, the story of Jesus Christ in the Bible and many other ancient mystery schools and spiritual teachings all speak of a great tribulation that transforms Earth into a Utopian Age. Many misunderstand these prophecies as predicting pole shift, asteroid collisions, supervolcano eruptions or Armageddon thanks to Planet X, alien invasion, Illuminati/government takeover, or a solar event.

Russian physics reveals that anti-gravity, free energy and time travel technology arise from a Source Field that is the energy of Mind, Spirit and Consciousness. Life emerges from nonliving material by Intelligent Design and evolution occurs in sudden bursts that repeat in 26 and 62 million year cycles, apparently the result of energy waves gradually rippling out from the center of the galaxy and transforming our DNA.

For at least 1200 years, crop circles have presented symbolic messages of DNA transformation and even Ascension on or around December 21, 2012. Easter Island, Stonehenge and some 4000 ancient sites are built on a Global Grid of energy that creates portals in space and time, such as the Bermuda Triangle. Rapture may indeed occur but in a very different way than most believe.

Project Camelot whistleblowers reveal that extraterrestrials look human like us and may even be time travelers from our future! Edgar Cayce and the Law of One reveal we have a Higher Self leading us through reincarnation and Graduation.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Sep 20, 2010 9:24 pm » by Savwafair2012

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 20, 2010 10:08 pm » by Ghost32

no problem thats for the effort, wilcock is sometimes interesting but I dont know how much truth there is in what he says, he seems to profit very well from it and not many people seem to associated themselves with him unless themselves are also suspicious

PostTue Sep 21, 2010 8:50 am » by Domainsofsmurf

With time his eyes changed and will be judged just like you.

You think theres no rules past religion?

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 21, 2010 10:33 am » by Rich316

Yeah I've followed this guy quite a bit a while back.. I think he's backed himself into a corner somehow.. I think much of the stuff, in particular what these Russian scientists have supposedly done, have not been re done in controlled environments for others to witness. So much of it could turn out to be exagrrated or completely untrue... I don't know.. I think he means well.. though some would disagree.

Would you rather believe him or someone obsessed with death and destruction?

And not sure he makes a good living from what he does at all. I think he has given up much of his time for the pittance he probably makes from doing these talks.

It's kind of ironic given this forum has members hell bent on the fear of 2012 and death etc.. yet there seems to be so little in the ancient texts about it... How do we even know if we're in the 'end days' as there was no date attached to it.. all speculation and assumption really, oh and some really really bad interpretations.... Hello! what ever happened to GOLDEN AGE? and 'You will be changed in the twinkling of an eye' I think many of us have forgotten that these changes are indeed possible.... Spontaneous evolution folks.. read about it.... We're so caught up in the middle east and the NWO and our freedoms, the Fed reserve and our rights and reptiles and solar flares, we've forgotten what this could be about completely..

Initiate

PostTue Sep 21, 2010 11:18 am » by Godsofatlantis

That's exactly what I was thinking to.

Ever Since 2008 somehow the media have stepped up on everything, have woken up about how Greedy the government is, the NWO, and there has been a lot People of fear mongering.

And I just think that is happening for a reason. To distract everyone from just simply thinking, and fguring things out for themselves.

Now there are people out there telling people what to do, and not leading people in the right direction. Although in some circumstances they are.

But I guess in a way I do find a lot of odd things have happened over the last few years that for sure. And it just makes me think. It makes me think something is going on, something bigger than the NWO, bigger than everyone all together.

All the negativity is keeping people glued down to the earth. Positivity and hope is what will make people rise up, is what will make people wake up to their real potential.

Love is the most important feeling. Without it we wouldn't exist. Without love none of us would have been born.

And people today just don't realise it.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.