2012 happy new disaster!!!

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 1:38 am » by Saturnv

so were all going to die im cool with that as long as its all of uz have i been takin drugs yes and alchol if im goin to die im gonny be happy are you happy .kill me !!! lol

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 1:41 am » by Saturnv

john no ones going to die ..are you gonny tell them that ...im not i got a\ tent and food and stuff !!!!!

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 1:45 am » by Saturnv

my m8s said john we dont give a fuck if you want to fuck your brain up...go for it we dont care so you dont care about dying a terrible death...no we dont fuck offf!!!

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 1:48 am » by Saturnv

am i the only person who is worried about this yes we dont care well...fuck yous!!!

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 1:52 am » by domdabears

They're gonna steal the precious away from us!!!
Those filthy hobbits'!!!
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 1:54 am » by Muchtyman

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE ............................... :twisted:

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 1:55 am » by The57ironman

saturnv wrote:am i the only person who is worried about this yes we dont care well...fuck yous!!!

i ain't worried.....i'm looking forward to death... :banana:
..."that's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind....Image

Writer

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 2:01 am » by Dorian

the57ironman wrote:
saturnv wrote:am i the only person who is worried about this yes we dont care well...fuck yous!!!

i ain't worried.....i'm looking forward to death... :banana:

Same here. It's time for full enlightenment as man has lost our way. But death from a cosmic or paranormal event...not from the hands of another man.

Writer

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 2:01 am » by Bulldog777

JESUS cares. JESUS LOVES YOU. He gave his life for You, so even you should not die, but have everlasting life. Let GOD in your life right now through JESUS CHRIST. Do not wait.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 2:02 am » by Hr2burn

Saturn, no offense is meant by anything I will be saying. It sounds like you have come to terms with your health, or the lack of. I can't imagine what that has taken to get to that point. I know easier said than done but, have you thought instead of poisoning yourself, maybe do something to make a difference. Come clean with your maker, do charity. I just hate to think about wasting what time you have left. Sounds like perhaps your friends are giving on you, because you're giving up on yourself. I feel strange not knowing you and having this conversation in front of even more people I don't know. If you ever hit a point in the day where drugs and alcohol are not tweaking your thinking....give it a thought.
As much as your condition is a curse, in some F'd up way it's a blessing. That is, I think I have time to chance my ways, maybe do something good, but I THINK I have plenty of time. As awful as it is, you KNOW you don't. The time is right to change. Just do something to better yourself before you check out. It may have way more value than you can imagine.
Best wishes,
Sean
Now I'm nothing...

Next