2012 It's Not About Death...... But Life!!!

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 9:57 pm » by Mozi!!a

I Believe This Whole 2012 fear mongering and doom & gloom propaganda its a Good Thing.

Just Think About, All The Attention It Got, This Tells Me That whatEver We Put Our Minds And Hearts in To Something. It Becomes Real, Not Real Like End Of The World Real. But just Real.

Now Lets Use and Make This 2012 End Of The World Mentality To Get Rid Of Nwo The Wicked Ones Ya Know who They Are, and Take Back This World,

Just some Thoughts :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 11:17 pm » by Seriouscitizen

:flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 1:47 am » by Richc

Nice one Mobe. :flop:

A few years ago i said to someone that 21st Dec 2012 was going to be a self fulfilling prophecy.

One way or another, something would happen...

As you say the amount of global publicity around 2012 can open minds for the good.

But... Some nutter person or country like North Koria might decide its their destiny to start WW3 on that date because its expected.. :think:

Its such a publicly known date now that anyone in power can use it to their advantage and blame the outcome on the prophecy.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 10:40 pm » by Mozi!!a

Richc wrote:Nice one Mobe. :flop:

A few years ago i said to someone that 21st Dec 2012 was going to be a self fulfilling prophecy.

As you say the amount of global publicity around 2012 can open minds for the good.

But... Some nutter person or country like North Koria might decide its their destiny to start WW3 on that date because its expected.. :think:

Its such a publicly known date now that anyone in power can use it to their advantage and blame the outcome on the prophecy.

RIK

i don't believe in prophecies willy dose lol

why should north korea fuck up there perfect system, when its working like a mo fo

think about it. the ones who want too start wars and fulfilled prophecies are the ones that you know and trust very well :flop:

Rik Cheers :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 1:42 am » by Richc

Mob 2,0 wrote:
Richc wrote:Nice one Mobe. :flop:

RIK

i don't believe in prophecies willy dose lol

why should north korea fuck up there perfect system, when its working like a mo fo

think about it. the ones who want too start wars and fulfilled prophecies are the ones that you know and trust very well :flop:

Rik Cheers :cheers:

Ha yeh, North Koria was the first country that came to mind but you are totally correct.

One of our own Western governments might feel the need to fulfill the prophecy. :think: :flop:

Could be thats what is going on right now....

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"