2012 Mexican documentary showing 'evidence' of alien contact

Writer

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 8:45 pm » by Wez121

:? :? :? :?

So what happened to this documentary they made? Everyone was talking about it at the beginning of the year :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 9:17 pm » by Poooooot

Good question. I've been wondering the same thing. :think:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 9:37 pm » by Richc

Last i heard the big Mexican movie about 2012 will be released in 2013...

What does that tell you about the movie... :lol:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 9:46 pm » by monica44

Well unfortunately i need no film to show alien contact is occuring, i have my own assortment of scoop marks over my body to prove it.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 9:49 pm » by Vertigo

monica44 wrote:Well unfortunately i need no film to show alien contact is occuring, i have my own assortment of scoop marks over my body to prove it.

:look: pics... you know?!

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 10:40 pm » by monica44

Vertigo wrote:
monica44 wrote:Well unfortunately i need no film to show alien contact is occuring, i have my own assortment of scoop marks over my body to prove it.

Well that can be arranged, give me a day or so to take the pics and upload them, as they are now a permanent feature of mine i have 2 sets on arms one on my thumb pad one on right middle finger one left lower stomach 2 top of right leg one on upper left leg all are indentations down to the bone but no wounds visable, all very odd, i have also got a picture somewhere of two sets of puncture marks a set of 2 and a set of three that suddenly appeared one morning, will try and dig that one out too..
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 10:47 pm » by Doogle

monica44 wrote:
Vertigo wrote:

Well that can be arranged, give me a day or so to take the pics and upload them, as they are now a permanent feature of mine i have 2 sets on arms one on my thumb pad one on right middle finger one left lower stomach 2 top of right leg one on upper left leg all are indentations down to the bone but no wounds visable, all very odd, i have also got a picture somewhere of two sets of puncture marks a set of 2 and a set of three that suddenly appeared one morning, will try and dig that one out too..

Interesting Monica. Off topic, in a way, but do you have any particular memories associated with these marks?

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 10:54 pm » by Mushroom

Code: Select all
i have also got a picture somewhere of two sets of puncture marks a set of 2 and a [b]set of three that suddenly appeared one morning[/b], will try and dig that one out too

I would be interested in seeing this pic if you ever get chance to dig it out. Where did it appear, out of interest?

Initiate

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 11:03 pm » by Vertigo

monica44 wrote:
Vertigo wrote:

well go ahead, make a thread.
i am sure people are interested.
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 11:30 pm » by monica44

Mushroom wrote:
Code: Select all
i have also got a picture somewhere of two sets of puncture marks a set of 2 and a [b]set of three that suddenly appeared one morning[/b], will try and dig that one out too

I would be interested in seeing this pic if you ever get chance to dig it out. Where did it appear, out of interest?

Inside my lower right arm, no particular memories of that one although i spent most of that day feeling drugged, took me hours to get my head off the pillow such a struggle when i am usually up and awake.
Maybe i will start my thread from the beginning with added pics when needed for clarification, although it is one thing me coming to terms with the high strangeness it is another thing putting it out for all to see but i will give it a go.. :cheers:

Next