2012 movie

Initiate

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 6:11 am » by Wompasdub

I am watching this now, I had no idea so many laws of physics could be broken in 70 minutes. I especially love the part with the antanov. The maneuvers and length of runway it took off on was just ridiculous. I'm glad I didn't pay to see this movie. either way, thanks for the link. I'm unable to find any decent streams if I find any I'll post link

Writer

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 8:06 am » by Theblackdouglas

I watched it hours ago on quickflicksnow.com
wasnt fantastic quality but the best iv seen for a quick host a day after its release"
and no one even mentioned aliens in it itsa about us surviving on our doomed planet"
like so many people u take for granted too much of ur own wishes and beliefs" its only a movie"!.
A very very good movie full o great effects and action even on teh copy i watched mentioned above".
I spent hours looking for " The fourth kind"
looks v good and im sure u wont get any complaints about aliens on that film"!.
:D

Initiate

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 8:23 am » by Wompasdub

theblackdouglas wrote:I watched it hours ago on quickflicksnow.com
wasnt fantastic quality but the best iv seen for a quick host a day after its release"
and no one even mentioned aliens in it itsa about us surviving on our doomed planet"
like so many people u take for granted too much of ur own wishes and beliefs" its only a movie"!.
A very very good movie full o great effects and action even on teh copy i watched mentioned above".
I spent hours looking for " The fourth kind"
looks v good and im sure u wont get any complaints about aliens on that film"!.
:D

I really had to keep telling myself when all the physically impossible things started happening. Honestly, I didn't like the film much. Killer visual effects but really bad in way of dialogue.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 8:28 am » by Crunchy

thanks you saved me wasting my time downloading this

although imo this is just fear mongering for the sheeple.
the crazy thing is why would nasa come out and say all this 2012 stuff is all
just bull ...... why would they even waist time on this .... thats the worrying thing to me
maybe they are just playing into the fear mongering too or are they :think:

Writer

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 8:44 am » by Theblackdouglas

no worries crunchy" and ur site aint that bad btw" lol iv seen worse"! :D.
im glad too hear u didnt try too download it cause the only 2012 downloads ul get is that shitey 2012 supernova" theres been a lot o dicks and fannys" posting it back up when everyone waits for the new film" .
Keep ur eyes peeled for a source of The Fourth Kind " tho and ty
i also enjoy using letmewatchthis.com
my 2 fave film sites and theyre not dodgy either unlike many others" just make sure u close all the advertisements as usual" and running c cleaner after every fiim n that u watch always helps".
http://www.ccleaner.com
enjoy n remember the defrags every once in a while as well" :D.

Writer

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 8:56 am » by Theblackdouglas

crunchy wrote:thanks you saved me wasting my time downloading this

although imo this is just fear mongering for the sheeple.
the crazy thing is why would nasa come out and say all this 2012 stuff is all
just bull ...... why would they even waist time on this .... thats the worrying thing to me
maybe they are just playing into the fear mongering too or are they :think:

Well m8 i could rant on forever about what we r not told and what we are" but in a nut shell" nasa and the dodgy fuckers that run it" not the usa" have always hidden pictures of nearby stars from shots" never mind showing us our earth in its natural state and what is around us and near us" now why is that? lol .
Because we d learn to omuch and too well that we r simply not alone and we are a very lucky race or civilization that we are still even here ".With all the shit in our galaxy that we know of and are told of its just a matter of time" as qouted from sam neil ".
whether this comes from a black hole , a blast from a super nova or asteroids or as this film suggests " from our sun which is at its highest peak activity in 2012" thats what the film is all about not aliens" , and as for global warming i believe its all a con too grab more money from fuels thats why they havent started using heavy water for fuel which they can do" and infact they even made a car run on piss once" human piss".So its the same old shit m8 more and more lies and deception too turn the industrial and military wheels" as always which btw will soon be affecting water as well , however being from scotland the windiest n wettest country in the whole o europe they can kiss my hairy highland ass before i pay for fukin water.However the revolutional wheel s are also starting too turn" n when it does il b there as always"!.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 9:54 am » by Wompasdub

Yeah, sorry guys I support NASA and I don't believe they keep anything from anyone. I have a good friend IRL who writes software for their satellites. As for why they're wasting their time with 2012 stuff I don't know. But if you take that logic they've wasted their time with the moon landing conspiracy stuff as well. Either way, I wouldn't worry about it too much NASA is a good organization full of people who only care about studying space. That's all. As for the fourth kind, I saw that movie the other day it was alright. It'll probably scare the shit out of most you lol

Initiate

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 9:59 am » by Wompasdub

however being from scotland the windiest n wettest country in the whole o europe they can kiss my hairy highland ass before i pay for fukin water.

hmm.. I pay for water via utilities, don't you? Or do you have a well or spring that pumps water to your house.

Writer

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 10:32 am » by Theblackdouglas

You what? lol well u must b one o the only people who do believe nasa nowadays m8" , after all iv said and not said i mean there must b 100 guys in here like spock and cornbread and pindz etc will all tell u many diff stories and subjects" , on lies and deception nevermind all the mysteries" however they do give us many or few dots over time too join the pieces o the puzzle and find the truth some many many years later after its passed or calmed down .Also i dont know if u saw the videos on the guy who cracked spotting and identifying 4 types of ufo s" or anomalee s" and when this was mentioned too the nasa guy he was hung up on now why is that?.
Also iv seen many videos which i believe may have come from that scottish guy who hacked nasa n got caught and the usa want him jailed in ammerica" ,if they were not from him well thanks too whoever it was because - iv seen vidoes of many moon buildings and the shard from distance" and like many others the pyramid" and later that robot lookin c3po skull" .
Not too mention the nasa feed o the alpha tango " incident which supposedly meant shut the fuck up and move on we know about the buildings"!.
Its jsut a pity i cant remember the astronuaghts name however i think he was also a football star r summin also.
Now why would the astronaughts finally be telling the truth if there was nothing there?.......

and PS ye i pay my taxes but when waters run low they l want a damn site more than that"!
and if thats the case il put my hide from the nwo plan into action wi the same outcome" hide in the highlands near one o oor lochs" so i cant b chipped or tracked or found unless looked for very well , which in the hgihlands " ,
it isnt too hard too do"! :D.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 15, 2009 4:47 pm » by Jackmfunion

Wow, the Mayans, Hopi, I -Ching, Mother Shipton and Nostradamus just to name a few all conspired just to make a quick buck! Clever buggers!

PreviousNext