2012 movie

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 21, 2009 4:03 pm » by TheDuck

Watched it yesterday....

I liked it, was very long which I liked loads of effects etc...(definitely needs to be seen at cinema)

remember its only a movie and if you go to see a 'hollywood' movie not wanting to see loads of special effects then you are watching the wrong type of movies...
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 22, 2009 3:34 am » by Lucidlemondrop

jackmfunion wrote:
marduk2012 wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:I really loved the movie........

But I think it is one of those that needs to be seen on the big screen to fully appreciate it!

I sat through the entire 2hrs38 minutes without needing a cig break!

Haha Lucid, I´ll smoke a lil spliff before I see it on zeh big screen, today.
Take care L.

I had several joints before seeing it, and fell asleep near the end! Great effects, but it shat on the 2012 theory in my opinion!

Hahaha! I emptied a zeppelin!

I didn't go into it with any preconceptions, I just enjoyed the entertainment.

I admit when I watched Men who Stare at Goats after reading the post here about the history of the story I was very disappointed cause the movie was so loosely based on the events.......So my advice is don't watch 2012 expecting any real revelations!

Woody Harrelson was so awesome as the radio host at yellowstone!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostSun Nov 22, 2009 3:40 am » by Willburnroach

What I liked the most about the movie, was Woodys character, you know the insane conspiracy theorist that was trying to alert anyone who would listen, and in the end not only was he right but the only one that listened was the limo driver......

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 22, 2009 3:42 am » by Lucidlemondrop

willburnroach wrote:What I liked the most about the movie, was Woodys character, you know the insane conspiracy theorist that was trying to alert anyone who would listen, and in the end not only was he right but the only one that listened was the limo driver......

And the yellowstone stuff tied in nicely with a million page ongoing thread from "that other site"
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Previous