2012 News Development

Initiate

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 3:54 am » by G3n3sis

Campeche Mexico,- President Calderon assured in a private meeting with members of the UN in Calakmul Campeche "The Documentary Revelations Of The Mayans" will shake the world" Director Of The Calakmul Project INAH Top Archaeologist Ramon Carrasco and Philanthropist-Producer Raul Julia Levy were present at the Ceremony. The Doc is set to be release early 2013.

In written documents, the Mayans did not speak of the end of the world after the end of the calendar cycle in December – but as the producer of the documentary, which will present the Mayan civilization, they predict that three-quarters of the world’s population will be destroyed in the next 15-20 years. And those who survive, says producer Raul Julia-Levy has quickly colonize space, just as did the Mayas. “This is the most critical moment in human history,” said Julia-Levy, son of actor Raul Julia late and producer of the documentary “The Mayan Apocalypse in 2012 and beyond.”

In an exclusive interview with TheWrap, Julia-Levy said that his documentary film, which began shooting this week in Mexico, will produce the effect of bombing and relates to our future, it will show the connection between the Mayans and aliens. Revelations says it will be a real “nightmare archaeologist.”
Julia-Levy said that in collaboration with the Government of Mexico, the film will show first chamber inside the pyramid of the Mayan Calakmul, Mexico, which is called the “Temple of the Mayan inscriptions aliens.”

He also noted that the National Council of Elders Mayas of Guatemala will bring all its members (over 650) and for the first time, they will show their 3,750-year-old sacred books. In these books, he says, is about “the beginning of the disintegration of the human race”, what will happen in the next two decades.
Obviously, prophecies, and information about the alien will be met with some disdain in the archaeological community. “I understand that people are skeptical, but I have news for you,” Julia-Levy insisted.
“This is not a movie for fans of UFOs. We will present evidence, facts and uncover the truth. According to the Council of Mayan archaeologists have deceived the world. They do not know how to read the Mayan codes, and they do not know what some of the Mayan Council. “And what they know in the Council, he said, is based on information from books that are about 4000 years.

“I spoke with the President of the Council of Mayan Apollinarius Chile Pikstun who said it probably will not be the best information for publication as some of the facts are quite negative. But he said people need to understand what is going to be able to change anything, starting from their own environment.

Sitting on a time bomb. “One big change we wrote the books of the Maya is space travel.
“This planet is not intended to seven billion people,” he said. “These writings will encourage people to explore and colonize other planets as Maya.”

Julia-Levy also argues that there may be involvement of the astronomers of the Vatican in an interview for the film. Vatican has not officially made a comment about extraterrestrial life, but in 2008 director of the Vatican Observatory, says that aliens may exist, and this is contrary to the Catholic faith.
Photos begin now and Julia-Levy promises a trailer in about six weeks and to show the film before the date when the Mayan calendar cycle ends. “We must succeed until December,” he said.

“Some people think that this will be the end of the world, so we have to show that side of the world on December 21 will be. This will not be the end of the world, but in reality it will happen in the next 15-20 years, “he says, "I am not interested in anything but the truth.”
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 4:46 am » by Rich316

Sounds like bullshit to me. I guess if the film is coming out in 2013 means dec 21st is nothing but another day?
Julia-Levy sounds like a shady character and the entire story including the socalled alien looking artifacts seems very fishy. Has even one archeologist examined these artifacts? Seems to have been swept under the carpet and not much info out there...

Initiate

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 5:03 am » by G3n3sis

Its a fair assessment, however there is no endorsement by the Mayans that doomsday occurs on 21st December 2012. Public hysteria appears to have distorted much of what, if any, real information has arisen so far. We can only hope that more plausible information arises from the documentary. I'm only interested in the science and in Patric Geryl's case: the mathematics.
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 8:53 am » by Rich316

Patrick Geryl's predictions on solar flares have gone off the rails.. he's now taken up predicting earthquakes instead and instead of using solar flares and sunspots, he's now using planetary alignments. He will use whatever he can to instill fear into peoples minds and continue to sell his books. I wonder where he is right now? In nothern spain in his bunker? I think he might need to go into hiding on the 22nd when nothing has happened though!