2012 - Our message to TPTB

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 7:03 pm » by Zer0

All of you who have positions of power, heed our words very carefully.

We are burdened by sorrow.

War and discrimination, malicious deeds carried out by the strong.
The same old interplay of tragedy and comedy, the world has not changed, the people still suffer!

That is why the Rainbow Warrior Revolution is necessary, so long as the strong oppress the weak, the rebellion will continue to grow, we shall fight, against all of those who abuse their power!

To join us is very easy, you must be willing to use your will to combat the unfair system of fear, eat organic, love your neighbour specially your enemy, plant trees.

We are speaking of a New World reformation, race, ideology and religion will not matter, being a citizen will have but one requirement, to do that which is Just!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 1:37 am » by Newearthman

What we can do here at the bottom of the pyramid is to stop supporting the upper levels buy not buying their toxic products. Instead by product that were made or grown locally and sold by independent retailers that live in your own community.

:peace:

:hugging:

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 7:03 am » by Truthdefender

Zer0 wrote:All of you who have positions of power, heed our words very carefully.

We are burdened by sorrow.

War and discrimination, malicious deeds carried out by the strong.
The same old interplay of tragedy and comedy, the world has not changed, the people still suffer!

That is why the Rainbow Warrior Revolution is necessary, so long as the strong oppress the weak, the rebellion will continue to grow, we shall fight, against all of those who abuse their power!

To join us is very easy, you must be willing to use your will to combat the unfair system of fear, eat organic, love your neighbour specially your enemy, plant trees.

We are speaking of a New World reformation, race, ideology and religion will not matter, being a citizen will have but one requirement, to do that which is Just!
Who is this name changer? Are you the latest incarnation of Oto?
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 1:41 pm » by Zer0

Newearthman wrote:What we can do here at the bottom of the pyramid is to stop supporting the upper levels buy not buying their toxic products. Instead by product that were made or grown locally and sold by independent retailers that live in your own community.

:peace:

:hugging:

We are digging your signature.. very rainbowlicious

:banana: :dancing: :banana:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 5:23 am » by Newearthman

"It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
Jiddu Krishnamurti

I don't want to live in a society that denies me a basic right to own and live off my own land due to a monopolistic concept called crony capitalism. A predatory system that keeps us in perpetual servitude to the global capitalist's that regulate us. Why do we have to pay to live where we are born? This promotes the predatory real estate system that divides families and leaves people homeless.
( Crony capitalism, refers to a state of affairs in which insider corruption, nepotism and cartels dominate the system.)

I don't want to live in a society that is controlled by corrupt politics and the military industrial complex that we the people have absolutely no control over what decisions they make. We often refer to them as "Big Brother" since they are constantly looking over our shoulder and telling us what we can and can't do. They go hand and hand with crony capitalism. They seek to monitor and regulate our every move.

I don't want to live in a society that is perpetually in debt to a global private banking system that creates money out of thin air and then lends it to us with an interest fee. The people that run this system are at the top of the pyramid and answer to no one. It is one of the main tools used by the powers that be to keep us in perpetual servitude.

I don't want to live in a society that produces unhealthy foods that use toxic, artificial ingredients and mass produces livestock with no consideration for the animal's health or well being. Most of the health problems we have today are due to our unhealthy diet. This food is provided to us by multinational corporations that are part or the system that keeps us in servitude.

I don't want to live in a society that is dominated by the false dogmas of religion. Religion only serves to keep people in servitude and is a tool used by the powers that be to divide and conquer the people of Earth. Again it is another one of the main tools used by the powers that be.

I don't want to live in a society where gasoline is cheaper than water!
(A gallon of gas costs around $3. If we assume a one-liter bottle of water from the store costs about $2.50, a gallon of the same bottled water should cost about $10. http://money.howstuffworks.com/bling-water1.htm
Nestle bottles millions of litres of Canadian water — and pays nothing
Billion-dollar company extracting B.C.’s drinking water for free, then selling it back to Canadians http://o.canada.com/2013/08/14/nestle-b ... ater-cost/)