2012 Republican ticket? Ron Paul and Mitt Romney

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 1:03 pm » by Rydher

Daily Mail:

After Wednesday’s GOP debate, in which Ron Paul and Mitt Romney repeatedly attacked Rick Santorum over his 16-year record in Congress, the former Pennsylvania hinted that something nefarious was going on.

‘You have to ask Congressman Paul and Governor Romney what they’ve got going together,’ Santorum told reporters in the spin room in Mesa, Arizona. ‘Their commercials look a lot alike and so do their attacks.’

Santorum’s top strategist John Brabender went even further, charging that the two men had “joined forces” and were coordinating attacks against his man.

‘Clearly there’s a tag team strategy between Ron Paul and Mitt Romney. For all I know, Mitt Romney might be considering Ron Paul as his running mate. Clearly there is now an alliance between those two and you saw that certainly in the debate.’

But the Daily Caller’s Matt Lewis has a slightly different theory:

Earlier today, Chuck Todd, NBC News’ political director and host of MSNBC’s “Daily Rundown,” rhetorically asked: “Just what has Romney promised Ron Paul.”

Nobody knows if some sort of bargain has been made, but it is interesting that Rep. Ron Paul has never really attacked Mitt Romney, yet he has frequently attacked more conservative candidates at just the moment they were beginning to pose a threat to Romney. (For example, consider his latest ad, attacking Rick Santorum.)

The timing has been noticeable.

Now, a Kentucky media outlet, WFPL News, might be offering us a clue:

“Kentucky’s junior senator says it would be an honor to be considered as a possible running mate for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

… After a speech in Louisville today, [Sen. Rand] Paul held that door firmly open, saying he wants to be part of the national debate.

… ‘I don’t know if I can answer that question, but I can say it would be an honor to be considered,’ he said.”

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 7:45 pm » by The57ironman

Super-rich rush to buy 'Italian Job' style gold bars

Economic uncertainties trigger rush for 12.5kg gold bars, worth about £300,000 each

Initiate

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 8:28 pm » by pretzellogic

thanks for the post - great idea's or thoughts...I am not supporting anyone at this time, but I will say I believe with all the money, mediamatters, George Soros and others = Obama will win and we will see much turmoil in the next year with the mandatory RFID implant for each citizen which is mandatory in the healthcare plan, along with other things like Hillary giving our gun rights away to the United Nations. Sorry if there are those who disagree or think I am BSing here, but I am sadly telling you the honest to Gods Truth!

Thanks for letting me share

PS- can someone email and help answer a few questions me questions as I am new here and stink trying to figure this stuff out... :help: .
1). how do I delete an account?
2) how do I place a vdieo inside a thread I create?

any help anyone can offer is deeply appreciated and, NO ia m not from some government agency as one person claimed I am just new and older and not good with comupters. thank you
:pray:

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 10:02 pm » by Seahawk

the57ironman wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

That was a good one. :flop: Is it me, or do the debates seem to be getting better? RP
s doing great in them, in my estimation.

Go Ron Paul! :banana:

@ Pretzel- Anyone get in touch with you yet, Pretzel?

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 10:17 pm » by Jet17

They are really good friends (Paul and Romney) even Carol Paul and Romneys wife are good friends.

Santorum and his campaign are just upset because ...well.... no one likes him, he is a fraud and his dumb voters don't pay attention. so when these debates happen and he gets exposed, he cries "CONSPIRACY"

typical politics.

I think that Mitt Romney is going to elect Marco Rubio as his vice president. Marco Rubio is an oppressive religious based nutcase with tea-party values (the washed over values), however based on these seemingly contradictive values, he is now dubbed the GOLDEN CHILD of the Republican party. Also making him a viable candidate for the vice presidency.

I hate Republicans and Democrats, so I just hope Ron Paul wins and nominates himself as VP or his son, there is no other candidate in congress, the white house, or anywhere (besides Gary Johnson) that is fit to sit in the white house - in all it's original intentional glory.

If Romney does elect Paul as VP I will eat my words, but in reality they are two different polarizing units compared to each other and that does not make for a comfortable team in the executive branch (part of the reason we have electoral colleges)
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Initiate

PostFri Feb 24, 2012 3:27 am » by pretzellogic

seahawk100 Super Moderator... :pray:

NO sir no one has written...ands I surley want to follow rules so am quite hesitant to reach out..can you help? I dont even know how to write anyone or invite yet I go to my home page and see all the sections but to much - I am not a computer person - sorry :(

I am newbie, so not good at computers!
:ohno:

...I would appreciate any help here... :bang;

I would try to write but unlike other media / scoial networking I have "no clue" :headscratch:

( I can handle the laughs)
:banana:

but, seriously
:look:

if someone could just answer a few questions on how to put videos in.... I have tried Youtube and taking link but it does not work,

how does one delete a personal account,

how do I find / or invite friends ... welcome those who share common thoughts :help:

thank you very much! just need answers not so much friends but enjoy the debates etc...

:hiho:
Last edited by pretzellogic on Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 24, 2012 3:31 am » by E6722maj

blah blah blah

they're all in the same club

whatever

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 24, 2012 3:43 am » by Seahawk

e6722maj wrote:blah blah blah

HOLY CRAP!!!! WE DID COME FROM MONKEYS!!!!! :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang;

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 24, 2012 4:00 am » by The57ironman

e6722maj wrote:blah blah blah

that's a hoot maj....! :lol: :lol:

Super-rich rush to buy 'Italian Job' style gold bars

Economic uncertainties trigger rush for 12.5kg gold bars, worth about £300,000 each

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 24, 2012 4:20 am » by Hackjames

Why does Obama-Hitler have boogers on his mustache? What do they symbolize?
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

PreviousNext