Conspirator

PostTue Dec 21, 2010 10:25 pm » by Helios

So my theory is.

I think that science, religion, history have been telling us something. I think there is a cycle of our planet and what it does. I think extraterrestrials exist, and i think there may be a few different ones. Anyway heres my theory.

Theres this planet Eden we'll call it, which is sort of a lab, and in this lab the world was divided, and various races each took there own area,

In the middle east i think 1 event happened, and an argument occured and people went down there own belief paths

Aztecs, Mayans were parts of a different god to those in the middle east.

Same with Asian creation stories etc etc.

I believe a few of us are abducted and observed and very often marked, for some future event which i believe is the apocalypse in which they will return and pick them up to continue our species again

I believe we have a lot of learning to do and a few more generations to come before we can understand everything.

I believe heaven is the universe......you ever seen a nebula wow its beautiful.

So 2012....
Our planet is reaching a peak more rapidly than expected increasing to the fact something will happen in 2012.
Volcanoes, Quakes the lot everything odd is becoming frequent, that eruption on the sun.

I think the sun is having a wobbly and these shockwaves are rippling through our solar system, i think we are wobbling on our axis a little which will pick up and we will see more quakes more volcanoes, volcanoes are like the self defence system of our planet planted in particular spots as to effect the globe, and i believe when they go, its armageddon BRIMSTONE and all. I believe the government and our money are being used in efforts to try to FIGHT whatever is going to happen, i believe they are the evil, i believe people are between this war right now, getting more cramped, restricted, and i believe the government will in the dying days make going into the army to feed ourselves the only solution to worldwide money troubles etc. And i think the earth is getting ready to reset.....reboot as such and when it does those "marked" will be taken away and shall in the words of religion "inherit the earth"

What ya think?
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Initiate

PostTue Dec 21, 2010 10:26 pm » by Talleywacker

your soul purpose as a human being is to feed energy to the spirit world. you do this by living a life full of emotions thus allowing them to live longer. when u die a horrible death the life meter takes off giving them more strength and longevity of life. you are just created for this reason if you knew you'd shoot yourself in the head and get it over with right now. BUT you can live this life in balance. Thus exstending your life and keeping them happy. right now the modern world is feeding the power with all the emotions they can put into your life with entertainment & War. Giving the ones leading this party all the power. the scales are tipping and 1 more event will tip it over after the purification life will restart again like it has many times ago. this being a new golden age because the remaining few will know the truths and accept this by living in balance with the earth.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 21, 2010 10:33 pm » by Helios

There is NO WAY we can fight it, really no way were all at home on our computers or working, noone is ACTIVELY doing anything, were just getting comfortable...

I would do something though, I mean that, but not alone, i would put on my backback get my survival gear maps the lot, and i would WALK, and i would explore i would hunt, survive, help whoever i could along the way,

But alas. Whatever helps each of you sleep at night

Id love to just do that though, go walk, survive, test ourselves to the limit spiritually and physically, and if it does all pan out bad, well i had a good time.
Ending before I begin

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 21, 2010 10:36 pm » by 99socks

lahlaos wrote:There is NO WAY we can fight it, really no way were all at home on our computers or working, noone is ACTIVELY doing anything, were just getting comfortable...

Plant a seed. :sunny:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 21, 2010 11:27 pm » by Boondox681

sounds as plausible as any other theory i've heard
critical thinking :flop:
thanx
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 21, 2010 11:31 pm » by Helios

theres so much more to it, which is all the little details id be forever writing them down:) but basically all the current events are a bit weird, i dunno about you but it feels like its time, im bored........so so bored......I wanna go adventure, i work, ive seen and talked about loads, im bored of talking i really wanna do something i wanna get a group together at the end of 2011 and all meet, but on backpacks and just go.....now THAT would be awesome, with our combined knowledge and make something of ourselves.

Anyway thats just my canadian 5 cents
Ending before I begin

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 21, 2010 11:43 pm » by Boondox681

theres so much more to it, which is all the little details id be forever writing them down:) but basically all the current events are a bit weird, i dunno about you but it feels like its time, im bored........so so bored......I wanna go adventure, i work, ive seen and talked about loads, im bored of talking i really wanna do something i wanna get a group together at the end of 2011 and all meet, but on backpacks and just go.....now THAT would be awesome, with our combined knowledge and make something of ourselves.

this is simply beautiful.simply.
this is 'creating',and in the end that's all that really matters
peace
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 21, 2010 11:46 pm » by Nilm33

Jupiter is an electron...

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 21, 2010 11:52 pm » by Helios

Thanks man, but still no offers to do it also.....*sigh* wonder where id have to go to find people who'd do that...
Ending before I begin

Initiate

PostTue Dec 21, 2010 11:55 pm » by Stratafire

Why are you worried about such insignificant issues about 2012? . the problem is, that when you focus upon it more often, the more fear you have, and the more "likely" the event will happen (as you believe, so shall it be)..

I remain "informed", and I take appropriate mental/physical actions to "probabilities" as far as "reasonable" preparations, but I do not think about it any further..

What your suggesting about gathering together in 2011 with "backpacks" needs a little further "forethought" (IMHO) simply because the average person would be able to carry about a weeks supply of food, for the sacrifice of certain clothing, that weapons are "necessary", emergency medical supplies, and the average person will be able to comfortably carry 50 to 55 pounds in a pack (not including weapons)...

Who would you take?
How would you deal with attrition?
How would you deal with acts of violence? (they do happen in communities)

A survival community would have to make "hard choices", choices that many are too squeamish or "girly" to make..

A community with no "guidelines" is simply a state of entropy waiting to reach flash point.

I personally look at the whole 2012 thing as a "fascinating" experiment in pseudo science, mixed with real world physics, and wrapped with the gullibility of "some" people and and societies, that is becoming rather "infectious" of the World population..

Next