Initiate

PostWed Apr 23, 2008 5:34 pm » by Estanislao

Saying nothing is going to happen, because nothing has happened since 2800bc is a non-argument. It has nothing to do with present circumstances, circumstances that haven't existed for millenia. Circumstances that haven't been present until now.
1) we're ending a 26,000 year loop around the galaxy
2) we're entering a 2,000/11,000 year cycle of photon energy
3) we're coming to the 3,600 year return of Nibiru

All of this intersecting in 2012. What are the odds? Something is going to happen. Not sure what. But just the return of Nibiru is going to cause major physical changes. Not to mention full UFO/moon/mars disclosure and global genocide. Both of which are gearing up right now.

PostWed Apr 23, 2008 6:03 pm » by Maverik2012

Nibiru exists
-It's called Woodworm/Wormwood in the Bible
-It's called Eris by NASA (ERIS) which was the name of the Greek Goddess of Conflict - Which is exactly what is going to happen between us and Nibiru.
-It's called quite a few other names, but every single civilization before us knew about Nibiru
-They also knew that us HUMANS, were genetically created by GODS. These Gods, created us IN their image, in other words, WE LOOK LIKE THEM. (Hence the missing link)
-Nibiru, is "coming from the direction" of the ORION constellation - The Great Pyramids allign with Orion 100% - And NO, normal HUMANS did not build the Pyramids.
-The SECOND COMING as explained in the BIBLE and as expected on the GREGORIAN CALENDAR was WRONG - WHY- Because the GREGORIAN calendar was created from the OLDEST calendar that exists on earth - the MAYAN CALENDAR - WHICH ENDS on 21 December 2012.
-You may ask, why believe a MAYAN CALENDAR which is over 3000 Years old? WELL, it's been able to predict every single LUNAR and SOLAR Eclipse (((EXACTLY))) for the last 3000+ years. This gives it credible enough credibility. But, not only that, the MAYAN's and SUMERIANS write of HOW the GODS gave us the knowledge to be able to create a Calendar so sophisticated.

-SO, you may ask, why did I mention THE SECOND coming...? WELL WELL WELL, maybe you will start FORGETTING about the stupid questions that people don't ever seem to move UP from.

The second coming as predicted by Nostradamus, Merlin (The real Merlin), and all the other (credible) Prophets that lived over the last 3000 years all predicted the Second Coming to be in 2012. The Shamans, the Chinese I'Ching, the Mayans etc etc etc - Not just Prophets, Complete Civilizations!

All of the information points to EARTH having a new beginning (After being wreaked HAVOC apon) or a CLEANSING.
Well, Every +/- 3600 to 4200 years, the earth goes through a period like this, Ice ages have ocurred and the Pole Caps are scientifically proven to be no more than 3800 years old.
ALSO, an earth SHIFT or TILT has also be proven by science that is HAS happened before, more than once, and seems to happen every couple of thousand years, around 3600 to 4200 years.

The Second Coming is not really the SECOND time, but refers more to the 2nd time AFTER the time of JESUS and the people that lived THEN, this is the way they UNDERSTOOD it. Nibiru has been around quite a few times.

The things you WANT to know are the following:

Nibiru's effects on this planet and Our sun, has the following effects:
All of these effects (Over the edge - VERY bad - OFF SCALE):
Earth Quakes
Volcanic Eruptions
Earth TILT on it's core
Tsunamis
Freak Weather
etc
etc
etc

ALL that is explained in the BIBLE, in REVELATIONS - Why on EARTH do you believe the rest of the bible, but give NO credit to REVELATIONS? Oh, what's that...BECAUSE YOU WERE TOLD SO? O MY GGD, start thinking with the brain that is yours - FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE AND WAKE THE HELL UP!

Why won't you're beloved government TELL YOU of such things? BECAUSE IF THEY DO, WHAT WILL THE MAJORITY of the people on this PLANET DO?
No, they won't go to work, and come home and watch the Simpsons, they will FREAK OUT!
It will cause GLOBAL economic COLLAPSE - YES, this is more important to the government than you're life.

Yes, Nibiru IS out there, it has an orbit around our Sun and around our Sun's twin (which is a dark star)
Its orbit takes around 3600 - 4200 years.

Most of the LEGIT CROP circles, clearly show that our solar system is missing (at the moment) a planet

OH, it is also referred to as the PLANET of the CROSSING

OH, and JESUS, was half man and half of them (Our GODS) which is why he could do what he could, but because of this, he was seen as an outsider, which is why they crucified him as a symbol of sending him back to where he came from, he was crucified on a DAMN CROSS for heavens sake, Nibiru is referred to as PLANET OF THE CROSSING, because of 2 things, it crosses through our solar system and is basically a part of our solar system, but more so, it LOOKS LIKE A RED X or + in the sky throughout a period of its time going through our skies.

When it is at it's closest, it looks like a Fierry Dragon, why, because it has an astroid "belt" tagging along with it, which comes from a plant that WAS in our solar system, which nibiru smashed into (very long ago) and that is why we have an astroid BELT in our solar system where there USED to be a PLANET.

MAN, are you catching on yet? IF NOT, you know what, don't worry about believing this now, but remember this when the news reports start coming out and when you see Nibiru with your own damn eyes, its going to be soon enough and I don't really have to feel like I'm not helping you because you will be the one who will have to decide what is what when the crap hits the fan. We have around 1700 Days till we face the worst, and about 1000+/- days till we start facing much rougher times. If you want to survive, you will need to get yourself into gear and start preparing. If you don't, you will only survive if you are Miraculously LUCKY.

PostThu Apr 24, 2008 5:16 pm » by Eagle

So after 2012 comes and goes and nothing happens what then just come up with another date for something to happen? What ever happened to Y2K? I think allot of these people who believe in the end of times scenarios are just scare tactics to get people to believe in what they believe.

And these scenarios will just keep going and going and going until something happens.

Initiate

PostThu Apr 24, 2008 5:39 pm » by Estanislao

I understand your argument, it's been used for decades. And while it's being used to knock down strawmen and crazy folk...

9/11 happened, the Patriot Act happened, a pre-emptive undeclared war happened, torture happened, gun seizures happened, WMD lies happened, the NAU happened, the Military Commission Act happened, Martial Law EO's happened, Iraqi genocide happened, Palestinian genocide happened, Somali genocide happened, the Codex Altermerius happened, the housing bubble happened, chemtrails happened, Bird Flu and Morgellons happened, concentration camps happened, and now that all of that is in place, the pharmaceutical martial law is about to happen.

I'd say wake up, but I don't think that's your job. I'd say your job is to tear down.
I welcome critical thought, but nay-saying is just insulting.

PostThu Apr 24, 2008 6:30 pm » by Maverik2012

Here's my reply to your views...

So after 2012 comes and goes and nothing happens what then just come up with another date for something to happen? NO, definitely not, why, because there never was a previous date to begin with, there was not any evidence supporting Y2K, the only reason for its existance is because of the Gregorian Calendar, and the reason for the Gregorian calendar is Government (or rather "world") control. You create a calendar which we CAN work with, but which is not 100% correct, it makes life easy for the people who want to discredit stuff like "the second" coming or whatever else. So what happens is there is an apparent prophecy, but it doesnt happen on the date expected due to the Gregorian calendar being "out" by just about 9 -12 years. I say 9 years because I distinctly remember the Second Coming apparently being 2003. So a huge "FAKE" thing is kind of staged and made people believe the 2nd coming wasnt real. Well done world controllers.

What ever happened to Y2K? Nothing, because it was used as a decoy - basically - and a good example of how good it worked is to just look at you right now, they made you DOUBT this time something will happen SIMPLY because last time nothing did.

I think allot of these people who believe in the end of times scenarios are just scare tactics to get people to believe in what they believe.TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU THIS IS NOT TRUE - There are people alive who want the truth, and in the world we live in, things are NOT as black and white as they seem - You do not need to be an expert to see it.

And these scenarios will just keep going and going and going until something happens.Err, no not really like that. Its just that this time, its going to.

Then a reply to the second comment after mine:

I understand your argument, it's been used for decades. And while it's being used to knock down strawmen and crazy folk...Governments do things, so they can reach alterior goals / motives. They had a few goals to reach, but knew it would be impossibly by just ASKING, or maybe not impossible, but would take VERY long. So they create a scenario that will play everyone into their goals/needs, i.e patriot act, gun seizures etc etc etc. they wanted to invade Iraq, they got the support they wanted, and watch what happens with IRAN, again, they will create A scenario or scenarios that will lead to people supporting what they WANT.
9/11 happened, the Patriot Act happened, a pre-emptive undeclared war happened, torture happened, gun seizures happened, WMD lies happened, the NAU happened, the Military Commission Act happened, Martial Law EO's happened, Iraqi genocide happened, Palestinian genocide happened, Somali genocide happened, the Codex Altermerius happened, the housing bubble happened, chemtrails happened, Bird Flu and Morgellons happened, concentration camps happened, and now that all of that is in place, the pharmaceutical martial law is about to happen. Very true - Oh, by the way, the government plans to only let people get vitamins etc through prescription and that ONLY if they NEED IT. Let me tell you why they are doing this. They WANT us to get sick, to die, there are too many people alive on this planet and by doing things like these they increase the possibility of people catching something they will die from. Vitamins already are weak, they call the RDA the recommended Daily Allowance, that is total bullcrap. Simple example is Vitamin C, the RDA is like 60mg, I've researched enough to know that 1000 - 2000mg a day is what we SHOULD be taking to support our immune systems. And then i found something ridiculous, the RDA was once called the MDA, MINIMUM DAILY ALLOWANCE. The FDA changed it.

I'd say wake up, but I don't think that's your job. I'd say your job is to tear down.
I welcome critical thought, but nay-saying is just insulting.
I already like you :), I'm just glad there are some people who can see past the curtains that is pulled over their eyes, people who can think for THEMSELVES and do research for THEMSELVES instead of just believing everything a controlling government says. UFO's exist, but they have been denying it for many many years, but this is about to explode out into the open soon, a reason for it is because of Nibiru, the government knows they cannot lie anymore, but again, they knew this day would come and they planned for it, the only thing they are not sure of is what effect it will have on global economy.

Oh, cannot wait, Religion OUT THE DOOR. It will be a lovely farewell to something man created to control the masses. The look on the faces of people who have believed all their lives SIMPLY because they have been taught to believe and not to question. How silly can you be.

Every human has a right to live, a right to question, a right to believe - HOW they want to.

You know, researching is not easy, because there IS alot of crap out there yes, but some people are clever enough to siff through and see the light from the dark.

There is so much evidence around the world today still, I personally cannot believe people can be so ignorant and Naive. Alot of evidence has been kept away from the public too. We probably hear about 30% of news in total on this planet. the rest is covered with dust as it suits the people who think they have the right to control our lives and do as they please.

I have a life that is mine, and I have never and will never just give it up for someone else to do as they please with it. And the one's who try I feel sorry for.

One of my biggest concerns at the moment is not surviving 2012, but what will happen if I do. I'm pretty certain the US government will want to take advantage of the 5-10% of the world population that is left and start the new world order. Why, because this will be the one time they will be able to do it. They could Chip us, use the men that survive as slaves to rebuild what was lost and use our women to make sure human kind continues. There will most probably be army camps and basis setup and they will most probably have the right to shoot on sight if they feel the need to. I won't let this crap happen in my life, if I have to, I'll fight it.

The governments can go do what they wanna do but I did not ask to have any part of it, and so it better be kept.

I'm sure there will be movements against this kind of thing, and if done properly, Free those people will be. If not, they will die under the finger of the ones who will seek control.

PostThu Apr 24, 2008 6:33 pm » by Maverik2012

When you start realizing some truths, you also realize one of the most powerfull weapons of the world controllers is - Reverse Phsycology and other forms of "mind manipulation".
They are more than professional at it. Because that is the BEST/Easiest way to control.

PostThu Apr 24, 2008 6:48 pm » by Maverik2012

You know, Disclose.tv I guess was started to help disclose the truth. Anyone has the right to question and ridicule and anyone who does that to my comments will get sincere answers, true answers. The one thing I don't appreciate though, and am sure the people who search for the truth for years do not like being looked down on when they make comments or try to let more people know about it. yes, anyone can be wrong, but to just ridecule and not think is not fair. Remember one more thing, the way we have been brought up, throughout school etc, we have been tought to think in a way that works very well with how the governments/world controllers control us. We are taught to ridicule, walk over, point out etc the BLACK SHEEP. the one's who are different. We are taught that the Majority is correct and the minority not. All the great people that have lived in our times, example einstein, was rideculed for some of his views, and some of them were correct, but simply because the majority did not believe him, everyone stuck with the majority. That is one reason why I hate the "rule" of Majority Rules. I don't simply believe something because everyone else does. And this is a better way to be than to just believe and believe. Mass doesnt always give true weight to something.

Alot more things than you may think have influenced your life to make you ridecule, walk over, suppress etc etc the people who go against the masses. They have tried doing this and it has mostly been a success. Hell, even Bush got the Majority support for the Iraq war, it doesnt mean it was right. Look at South Africa, the new government got the majority because the majority believed them when they were promised houses and a better South Africa, well, look at south africa now. The majority was wrong again.

a little girl growing up with abusive parents who teach her that what they are doing is OK and NORMAL will grow up believing what happened to her was NORMAL and OK and she may even become a "willing" prey simply because of how her beliefs are manipulated. But does that mean what the parents are doing is in fact OK and Normal...NO, absolutely not.
But it has happened around the world.

So be careful of yourself, you may not be thinking as straight forward as you are capable of. You can ask yourself, are you going to do the thinking for you are is everyone else or the world controllers / governments going to think for you?

I made my choice a very long time ago - thankfully

PostThu Apr 24, 2008 7:07 pm » by Eagle

I'll tell you what, When 2012 comes and goes and something major happens like some world changing event I'll come here and say you were right and I was wrong.

PostFri Apr 25, 2008 5:28 pm » by Powderpuff

Hi there I am new to the board but not to plant x and NWO .

thought this may be of interest
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... nel128.xml

Roman Abramovich Russian billionaire is purchasing the £80 million drill-

I am a mum of one little boy and am trying to keep positive for him and his days left.

I home educate him , well he plays most of the time ;] as he is only 6.

For months now i have tried to work out how to save him, but is it really a good thing to do.?. i hope we go in a big hug together and it wont be painful for him... has anyone got any bunkers or what are your plans for survival?

In the past few months i am really trying to chill out.. gone are my worries what the neighbours think.. well that went years ago really.. sometimes i point to the sky and say..gosh so many planes and so many trails[ chems] i wonder why they leave those trails in the sky..or i wonder why the sky is no longer blue..... people just look at me if i am bonkers... anyway... it's good to know other people are out there..

coming from Northern Ireland i was brought up in a time of Surveillance and Propaganda and thus i dont listen to the news per se..

anyway as long as we can use the internet as it is [not much longer i would guess] i can read posts like you guys have placed here..

“Even if you are in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.”

god bless
ghandi

Initiate

PostFri Apr 25, 2008 10:20 pm » by Estanislao

Nice post Powderpuff, when I first came across the info in '99 it blew my world. All documented etc. I went into survivalist mode and the whole gamut of emotions. (falling down the rabbit hole as it where). on my website you can get a free survival guide: lulu.com/ealchemy
Currently, a body of evidence is mounting for this DNA evolution. Perhaps a grasping at hope, but evidence none the less. Hyperdimensional physics, experiments w/ lasers and DNA, historic mass extinctions and evolutions all point to this possibility.
Currently, I believe:
1) Governments will start wide spread and massive eugenics
2) UFO/moon/mars disclosure will come
3) Economic collapse
4) Plague and the pharmaceutical police state
5) martial law
6) food rationing/ VeriChip
7) massive death, quarentine and concentration camps
8) NAU will quickly become the NWO ie no more Constitution
Then, if you survive all of that and ARE NOT eating government/poisioned food
Photon energy will start mutating/evolving your DNA.
You will start fading/phasing out of this 3rd dimension reality.
Come Dec. 21, 2012 many people have already phased out, the left remaining will undergo the return of Nibiru. Deep Underground Military Bunkers (dumb's) will collapse. Underground bunkers just below the surface and away from coastlines, fault lines and volcanos should do OK.
• The only wild card is the UFO's. There's good races and bad races, hopefully we'll get some help. Either way these are exciting times... if you remember your body is only a temporary container. If you can't evolve your perspective, it's gonna be a pretty crappy time.

PreviousNext