PostFri May 09, 2008 5:30 am » by Mongoose

i think it would take common sense to figure that out. if you choose to believe in global warming, the increasing population, drug resistant flu's/diseases, world wide instability with regards to war, food shortages and high prices...i'm sure we. the people, can do a lot of damage in 4 years. there may be a fact that most of these problems are irreversible. most people live for the day, they don't consider tomorrow and the possible fallout. what have humans given back to the world that we can all smile about?

Writer

PostThu May 15, 2008 1:30 am » by Ldawgthegr8

I really don't know what to believe about 2012. I have been doing a ton of research on the subject over the past year and there are several possiblities that can happen according to historians, scientists and such.
1. Nibiru is real and will return, thus creating havoc with our earth, causing the deaths of BILLIONS of people on this planet.
2. We will approach and enter allignment with the center of our milky way galaxy, thus causing severe gravametric forces on our sun and solar system, which will cause the deaths of BILLIONS of people.
3. We will arrive at the end of the 3rd 25,000 year cycle and begin to transform and move into the fourth dimension as a whole.
4. Aliens will arrive to enslave the human race - Deaths of BILLIONS!!

So, you see there are many possiblities, and most of them will result in the deaths of BILLIONS of earthlings!! SO it seems the future is not too bright for this planet. I have come to realize that no matter what it is that happens, when it does happen - and it will people - it will be a life changing and possible life-ending experience that we ALL as a PEOPLE will have to endure TOGETHER. SO everyone please make peace with your friends and family and begin to help others who need it!! Because we are ALL on this rock together come hell or high water, we are in it together till the END!!!
LOVE, PEACE, AND HAPPINESS TO ALL!!!!!!

Initiate

PostMon May 19, 2008 4:54 pm » by Estanislao

Good assessment, that's why your #3 is of great interest.

The more people know, the higher the collective consciousness. The higher the collective consciousness, the greater number of people who will be able to move to the 4th density.

Collective consciousness is like a bell curve. The greatest mass of people are the 'C' students. 'D' and 'F' students don't give a shit, or are just evil. That's why 'A' and 'B' students need to help get as many 'C' students to A&B levels... move the mass upward.

This doesn't have to be a bad time. But to understand that, you have to understand the agenda's and truths and most of them are nightmares. (know your enemy)

PostTue May 27, 2008 1:19 am » by Spotter

I am recenly new to this site, and I would like to know who can say for sure that the ufo's
are coming to enslave us? I feel through a experience I had, a year ago more or less
involving ufo;s following ,my friend and Ion a deserted logging trail .
I can say that I do not feel in anyway that ,they are here to threaten or enslave us...we
have enslaved ourselves all on our own...coming to free us from our own selfishness
as a whole before we do anymore harm to our planet and ourselves ..a possability!
if those 3 wise very solid bright lights had not got our attention ,that cold autumn night
We could have very well froze to death ,perhaps starved, they projected a feeling of hummm? Good Samartian !
Fear..is the enemy.greed,lust.envy.sloth....?....we were warned along time ago.it's time to wake up....raping our forrests to have the paper our money is printed on...is insanity in it's
self while another part of the world is cold and hungry....were being judged
Earth is the insane asylum of the universe....and it all started with the first LIE!
I can hardly wait for this evolution to come
only my l'il perception..someone has to stop spreading fear ..sometime!

Initiate

PostTue May 27, 2008 2:59 am » by Estanislao

Interesting post, thx...
like I said, "this doesn't have to be a bad time. But to understand that, you have to first understand the agenda's."

Many people agree that there are over 30 different races visiting earth right now. Some have agenda's, some are indifferent and some are "samaritans".

Some of their actions may be a reflection of our fear... we've fired upon ufo's many times (not sure whose bright idea that was), hopefully they're enlightened enough to understand our fears and not hold it against us as a group.

"earth is the insane asylum of the universe", lol, nice.

PostSat May 31, 2008 2:51 pm » by Powderpuff

Dear ingrid , my son is 6 and has never been put through any kind of "religious" up bringing. Although I was a catholic as a child. I had a problem on how to relate all this to my son without going into the catholic bit, even Buddhism was a little too much. [He attended a Rudolph Steiner school which is an interesting space for children]

The book is called “becoming me a story of creation”,

In the library I was browsing though the “for sale” books and I believe this book was found by me for a reason. He loves it and it is easy to let them just drift into it.

I just had a search on the internet and here it is with a little movie of what is in the book….

http://becomingme.com/

I think since I first read some of these posts and other on the internet, I had to wait for the fear to pass.
It has and I am no longer afraid. I did make one silly mistake in writing to my MP about Chemtrails and did get a reply.

I now have calmer days, I don’t search for the reasons why or proof we are all here on a journey, I just know I am.

I don’t argue as much with others , I try not to speak ill of others and if I find myself doing it , I tend to stop all the time now. I have slowed my walking pace down and I smile more. It’s a huge release
I remind myself of the good things in life.

Still trying to not yell at the dog for eating my shoes though..;]

Still it is amazing that atomic theory is an ancient science. The earliest record of it can be found in Vedic texts from india which are many thousands of years old.

love to you all

Perception is the first and most important step in turning the raw data of the universe into reality.

Deepak Chopra

PostSun Jun 01, 2008 7:12 am » by Ninjanars

I'm not too sure about what is going to happen. But from all the sources I've watched and read - it's said that this has been dated back all the way to Mayan times or something like that.

What I'm going to say isn't too much of what I may BELIEVE is going to happen - but maybe a suggestion? I think that as we do get close to the end, we will be saved by God. We will then know the truth of whether or not God is a "superior being" or ....... an alien. People think I'm a weirdo for thinking he could be an alien, but that's another topic right?

I mean, my gf is Christian & I'm Catholic. We both believe in the bible and agree on religion to a certain degree... I don't know- I would like to know what would actually happen in 2012, but to say the least... I'm not eager for it to come either.

Please don't think I'm trying to bring religion into the thread, I hope no one will discriminate. Thanks

Initiate

PostSun Jun 01, 2008 8:03 am » by Estanislao

wow, powderpuff, great post! :flop:

ninjanars, not to disagree, because no one knows for sure, but I have found that it is not God's place to save us. Maybe some advanced aliens, yes, but God is the higher collective conscious, he is light.
We assist God in expanding knowledge by learning about truth and fear. We are only shadows searching for answers.

Einstein tells us that light is instantaneous, To move across the universe takes no time.
It is us in this very slow reality that draws out light which creates time. Shadows are what separate us from a blinding monotone light.

The point is - everything is light. Our petty fighting and evil are insignificant and only define us as humans. It is our shadows that create the illusion of separateness. And it is our lesson to remind others of our true nature.

The next 3 years will be difficult. There are many shadow agenda's that haven't even begun to rain down their hell. All the more reason to know why they're doing it. And to stay strong and convicted to your inner thoughts. (not necessarily your beliefs).

Our solar system is moving into a higher galactic frequency. Like hot water, it is vibrating very quickly. Anyone who is negative, angry or depressed will be vibrating very slowly. Hot water on cold hands is too painful to endure and many people will not be able to keep up with the galactic frequency. Stay positive! This will be 'made' difficult.

Even though the costs will be unimaginable. I've come to strongly believe that this is not a time to dread, but to embrace.

PostSun Jun 01, 2008 2:04 pm » by Powderpuff

Hi …ninjanars the most important thing to hold, and give is Love, this is in your bible and mine and many others.Religion is part of us all but just called different things, it is not a cause of shame ..

Now the Catholic Church and many others have gathered and squirreled away many books, scriptures, and artefacts throughout the eons..

They believe we are the silly little people that could not understand these works or true message, or lets give them the benefit of the doubt, they tried to protect us.

Now lets zoom ahead

We are now in a time when we are being prepared for Alien disclosure, take for example the Catholic Church recent press release.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7399661.stm

The Pope's chief astronomer says that life on Mars cannot be ruled out.

'Free from sin'
Just as there are multiple forms of life on earth, so there could exist intelligent beings in outer space created by God. And some aliens could even be free from original sin, he speculates

Isn’t it ironic that as Catholics one can believe in aliens but not contraception also our children are born with original sin but the Vatican states aliens may even be free from original sin.

It is a long path to search for proof as you will never find it, you need to believe that

GOD IS WITHIN YOU

We also need to be responsible for ourself, that is the difference in what you were taught ."god will save our souls" .and what i believe is the truth " we must strive to change and help ourselves" , the scholars though our time knew this, that is why most were called heretics, or burned and tortured.Through the ages not as many people had the ability to read as much information as us today, the information is with us at our fingers ;]

Jesus said god is in us.. we are made in the image of god. We need to live with love, to be aware of the bad things in the world..but do not fear. We are energy

http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthe ... ticism.htm

This site on http://www.sacred-texts.com/ is amazing with original texts from Gnosticism to The complete rig veda in Sanskrit

Estanislao ;] has great advice on

1) Yoga. - especially Kria Yoga (breathing and Chi control). This (MASSIVELY) condenses learning. I can attest to that.
2) Vibration. - everything is frequency. incorporate that into your visualizations
3) Love Hz © - ha, I think I need to copyright that. Love has a very high frequency
(love and evil are the same animal except at different ends of the hz scale. Like cold (evil) and heat (good). If you pour hot water on a cold hand it hurts like hell and in the same way, love hz can be used as protection.)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oXE66UolpPE (just for fun
4) understanding and belief - this raises your "base" frequency.
(might want to read The NutShell @ lulu.com/ealchemy)(or get me your email)

sorry it is all over the place , i'm being dragged off to play twister ;]

Initiate

PostMon Jun 02, 2008 5:36 am » by Estanislao

Just published a new book:

VALCHEMY - Vibrational Alchemy for Life

This is a relation of Quantum Physics, Sumerian Text, Alchemy and Hyper Dimensional Physics. It's how everything works, the big picture. If anyone's interested in giving me a review let me know.

backstory: my buddies wanted to remarket a joke project we did years ago, the Church of Stan. It's a tongue in cheek poke at religion and cult. But the book's not a joke.

http://www.stores.lulu.com/churchofstan
http://www.churchofstan.com

PreviousNext