Writer

PostSat Jun 21, 2008 12:27 am » by Ldawgthegr8

ninjanars wrote:I'm not too sure about what is going to happen. But from all the sources I've watched and read - it's said that this has been dated back all the way to Mayan times or something like that.

What I'm going to say isn't too much of what I may BELIEVE is going to happen - but maybe a suggestion? I think that as we do get close to the end, we will be saved by God. We will then know the truth of whether or not God is a "superior being" or ....... an alien. People think I'm a weirdo for thinking he could be an alien, but that's another topic right?

I mean, my gf is Christian & I'm Catholic. We both believe in the bible and agree on religion to a certain degree... I don't know- I would like to know what would actually happen in 2012, but to say the least... I'm not eager for it to come either.

Please don't think I'm trying to bring religion into the thread, I hope no one will discriminate. Thanks

Hey, no problem about discussing religious topics associated with this thread! It's bound to be tied together somehow you would think.
There is the belief out there now that the 2012 time will bring the return of christ, but that our government and others will try to make us believe that christ is an invading alien!! Man will that be one heck of a propaganda bonanza!! Because if you read revelations it can be interpreted as christ returning in spaceships(chariots of fire), so who's to say that it won't happen that way. But either way, we as humans on this planet are going to have to face some very hard times, decisions, and actions that must be faced and conquered for us to survive as a peaceful, complete, and prosperous society in the future!! But I am optimistic about our future as a race because I believe that we humans are very adaptive, driven, and even heroic at times, so we can survive just about anything short of an ELE (extinction level event). Because I think when worse comes to worse that the people of this planet will work together and trust each other to conquer anything that comes our way!!

Initiate

PostSat Jun 21, 2008 7:22 am » by Estanislao

I got rid of religion a long time ago, but I think Revelations is fascinating.
If you read Sumerian translations, they say God is an alien, so you're not crazy there.
However, this God is the gods of old, they are just an advanced race that did some DNA splicing, similar to what scientist are doing today.
So it makes them our creator and they are returning around 2012 but it doesn't make them our "God".

You will know them from their actions.

ie. Bush proclaims peace but preemptively goes to war. etc. etc.

As for being raptured, the Bible really doesn't even mention it (one vague line) However, I do tend to favor some sort of macro evolution. A phase shift into a slightly different dimension/reality. Why I think Revelations is fascinating, is because it describes this, plus a lot of other stuff.

Writer

PostSat Jun 21, 2008 12:48 pm » by 3starmark

21-12-2012

I have been thinking about this sinds i found out about the Illuminati enz.
For many years we are searching for the right awnser to 2012.
Many say differend things!, but its oke for all of us to belive something.

My research in astronomy gives the best explenation why this is such an important date.

1st of all, every year on 21 december the sun reaches his lowest point, he stays in this position for 3 days, 22, 23, 24 --> 25 december the sun rises again to bring spring..!
My comment on this happening comes from "Zeitgeist"
This happening is the same as the kruisefiction, dead for 3 days, and resurected.
hmm interesting.

2d, this happens every 21-12 but what about 21-12-2012?
Our Planet makes a compleet circel of many years ending a zodiac sign of the Fish, introducing on the 25th the age of Aqarius!

3d, there is also on the 21-12-2012 a awsom planet aglinment in our galaxy!
Making all the planets line straight with the sun O -------------- WOW!

Maybe somting incredible will happen, i do not now.
But i do now that it will be somting that we will remember forever friends.

Peace :flop:

PostSat Jun 21, 2008 5:31 pm » by Temptresswolf

for many it will bring fear,for those of us that are ready a spiritual awakening,a cleansing of the world which is much needed at this time and onwards,if you read the bible we have been warned from a long time,but most of us do not listen and do not beleive,we carry on wanting materalistic things which are of no real value,.What we are supposed to do is love one another instead of hatred,wake up to what is reall y happening around the world before it is to late,sadly for many it already is,there is much more to happen before the end of this year,which i hope will start to waken more people ,but my feeling is many will still not know the disasters of which will come in an enourmous scale.Ignorance will not be bliss for us,people wake up now' Love and light to you all

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 20, 2008 1:47 pm » by Tontodc

Hi,

Anyone got new links/videos/news about 2012?

:flop:

PostSun Sep 21, 2008 2:46 am » by Cslewis

maverik2012 wrote:The second coming as predicted by Nostradamus, Merlin (The real Merlin), and all the other (credible) Prophets that lived over the last 3000 years all predicted the Second Coming to be in 2012. The Shamans, the Chinese I'Ching, the Mayans etc etc etc - Not just Prophets, Complete Civilizations!

This is false altogether.

None of them has nor had ever predicted Jesus shall return in 2012 whatsoever, unless you mean otherwise by "the second coming."

The Return of Jesus is at any day or hour (http://www.world-destiny.org/bbg/default.aspx)

Jesus himself (finite God-Creator of our local universe according to the Urantia Papers) said no one would know when His Return shall be... except in the councils of Paradise:

http://urantiabook.org/newbook/papers/p176.htm
(...)
176:2.4 " You behold me now in weakness and in the flesh, but when I return, it shall be with power and in the spirit. The eye of flesh beholds the Son of Man in the flesh, but only the eye of the spirit will behold the Son of Man glorified by the Father and appearing on earth in his own name.

176:2.5 " But the times of the reappearing of the Son of Man are known only in the councils of Paradise; not even the angels of heaven know when this will occur. However, you should understand that, when this gospel of the kingdom shall have been proclaimed to all the world for the salvation of all peoples, and when the fullness of the age has come to pass, the Father will send you another dispensational bestowal, or else the Son of Man will return to adjudge the age.

176:2.6 " And now concerning the travail of Jerusalem, about which I have spoken to you, even this generation will not pass away until my words are fulfilled; but concerning the times of the coming again of the Son of Man, no one in heaven or on earth may presume to speak. But you should be wise regarding the ripening of an age; you should be alert to discern the signs of the times. You know when the fig tree shows its tender branches and puts forth its leaves that summer is near. Likewise, when the world has passed through the long winter of material-mindedness and you discern the coming of the spiritual springtime of a new dispensation, should you know that the summertime of a new visitation draws near.

176:2.7 " But what is the significance of this teaching having to do with the coming of the Sons of God? Do you not perceive that, when each of you is called to lay down his life struggle and pass through the portal of death, you stand in the immediate presence of judgment, and that you are face to face with the facts of a new dispensation of service in the eternal plan of the infinite Father? What the whole world must face as a literal fact at the end of an age, you, as individuals, must each most certainly face as a personal experience when you reach the end of your natural life and thereby pass on to be confronted with the conditions and demands inherent in the next revelation of the eternal progression of the Father's kingdom. "
(...)

Initiate

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 6:12 am » by Sketchsi

dyflexis wrote:Nice topic to start with! The date is really woven into history and mystery. In my research of esoteric topics I came along this one many times, these are point I consider when thinking of this magical date (i'm not an expert on the subject though).

This magical date seems to mark the end of the Mayan calendar. They measured some sort of time, and they reasoned that after the end of this cycle (ending 11 december 2012) their calenders would become obsolete.

why do you say 11 december? isnt it 21 december?

Writer

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 6:30 am » by Romanhawk

has any one read the Kolbrin

Initiate

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 6:33 am » by Sketchsi

romanhawk wrote:has any one read the Kolbrin

Whats that?

Writer

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 6:39 am » by Romanhawk

go to kolbrin .com and u can read it it talks of a time when men where born and a great searpent came in the heavens and caused a pole shift comets ext, it was written in piramid times.

Previous