2012-The End Is Not Near- New Mayan Tablet Decoded!

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 01, 2011 8:47 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

chronicnerd wrote:Actually,

Many of you have seen this:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Before I post some other stuff, there are a few concepts that you might or might not be aware of, the first one is that due to our Galaxy's motion, our solar system (as a body) has motion, and as such the orbit of our planet really isn't the type of "circular" orbit around the sun...but is actually a *spiral*:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We have references of spirals inscribed on artifacts and rocks around the world, some carbon dated more than 6,000 years ago...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Since a lot of this is based on South American "history and artifacts", we need to know a few more things about their history before we start to see how much we *dont* know versus what everyone *thinks* they know today:

Upload to Disclose.tv

While this might seem "odd" that there are all of these references, there is a video that should be viewed to understand past attempts to disclose facts about how long humans have been here as well as some key points about any historic information you might *think* you know...but really isn't the way things *are*:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We also know that we are *still* finding structures all over the planet if you have watched any of the Ancient Alien series. As an example, a very modern crafted 12,000 year old structure was recently uncovered:

Upload to Disclose.tv

I am sure you have heard about the Sumerians, but in case you are a bit foggy on this you should also watch this:
Zecharia Sitchin
Sumerian Text Translator and Expert on Sumerian History
Sumerian Gods and 2012:

Upload to Disclose.tv

More on Sumerian History:

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Sumerian, Egyptian, Mayan, Judaic, Muslim, Nordic, Hindu, and pretty much most all major world religions that have spanned for thousands of years... all are based on a fundamental concept:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Now with all of this information (it will take sometime...maybe come back later tonight or the weekend) and check *all* of the videos out.

ILLUMINATION of the SOLAR GATES

Upload to Disclose.tv

(an interesting part of the above video at around 10:36)
Spectroscopy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectroscopy

Now, we have new Mayan tablets talking about December 21st, 2012 being the "End of Time (and start of new time) when He/She/It returns"... which is the "literal" translation in the context of the understood God of the Mayans. This "God" is the same god of many religions...

We have Son of God that many people think could really have been the "God of Sun" (or Son of Sun God) as being the reverse interpretation through mistranslation and/or understanding of the Egyptian records.

While it all could be just coincidence that we now are finding structures carved from rock that only a diamond bit drill could cut, we would have a very difficult time replicating, and were so large we would have to use some of our largest cranes, vehicles, and build roads to get them to their current location. Of course, some of these structures are more than 5,000 years old and there is no evidence of any form of "road" nor do we have any evidence of any form of "tool" that could carve these structures.

I will reserve my own personal opinion until the day has come and gone, however just because the 2012 date has been "further defined" to its meaning...its meaning leads one to think about this "God" they speak of (who came from the heavens). If such a being existed, based on what we know from all the religions around the world and looking at where we are, as a race, currently...

There are some general ideas to ponder about after watching all of this and doing your own research before just flat out believing this line of thinking:
How do you think the being(s) will react to our race?
How do you think we will react to it/them?

All just food for thought... and it is...truly... all about the Sun!
:sunny:

cool stuff :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 02, 2011 1:28 am » by Poooooot

That "Jesus son of God" video really makes you think!
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 02, 2011 4:48 am » by The57ironman

chronicnerd wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

yes....isn't that an interesting concept...?.... :mrgreen:
Mark Twain:

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 02, 2011 5:05 am » by Kolgoroth

you mean.......the world will not end in 2012!?! The Doomtards were wrong!?! How can this be???

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 02, 2011 5:24 pm » by Chronicnerd

kolgoroth wrote:you mean.......the world will not end in 2012!?! The Doomtards were wrong!?! How can this be???

It is interesting...those who have no real clue or are "less likely" to search for their own answers end up being those who are panicking when bad things happen.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1452/028/Shocked_Scientists_Ask:_Is_The_Sun_Is_Dying.html
Cosmologists and astronomers determine the age of things like planets, stars and galaxies. And they use that data—the best they have—to determine the age of Earth's sun.

They determined during the past century that the sun's nearly 5 billion years old. Everyone was happy because according to observations of other stars similar to the sun that meant the Earth's star would last at least another several billion years.

That question settled, the scientists ate well, slept well, and collected handsome honorariums for speaking engagements.

Everything was copasetic and the universe was in harmony.

Until 2010.

During 2010 three unprecedented events took place.

Now evidence has surfaced that something potentially more dangerous is happening deep within the hidden core of our life-giving star: never-before-seen particles—or some mysterious force—is being shot out from the sun and it’s hitting Earth.

Whatever it is, the evidence suggests it's affecting matter and the natural established rates of radioactive decay. Something once thought impossible. Some physicists are calling it strange and unknown.

That an Ice Age is approaching seems a given. How long it will last is anyone's guess. With the new uncertainty of past scientific theories and the odd behavior no one can explain, a dying sun underscores famous physicist Stephen Hawking's 2010 warning that we must get off Earth and into space and on towards other stars to assure human survival.

A Red Giant will swell and expand, and then devour Earth, burning 30 times hotter as it converts to helium fuel.

Toward the end the bloated, dying sun will grow more than 1,000 times brighter. Calling attention to the rest of the galaxy that more worlds have been consumed in a fiery death.

Among them will be Earth.

While the worst of this process will not happen, more than *likely*, in most middle aged human's lives, the younger generation (20's and below) ~could~ be the first to see the beginnings of very radical changes in the Sun.

======================================================
But this is what many "traditional" astronomers and scientists are scratching their heads over....

Of course, what they are seeing is that the Sun appears to be *changing*...
Going through some kind of "transitional state"...

Now, I am not an astrophysicist and I *do not* hold a PHD in physics...but I can say that I have enough of a math back ground to grasp some of the more radical ideas and see them without the typical "Scholar's Eyes"...meaning I am not trained to think within the confines of "University taught" ideologies.

There is one thing about the December 21st 2012 date that does beg to ask a question:

First, you need to understand the *polarity* of our solar system relative to the center of our Galaxy. I could try to type and explain it, but this video (no music) basically gives you a very good understanding of how the *polarity* of the solar system, which is created by our Sun, changes...as it passes on one side or the other of the Galactic Plane (being that it is the central plane that extends to the boundaries of our Galaxy from both the black holes and central sun located at the "center" of our Galaxy)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Seeing the above video, you can see that a full "Cycle" is around 26,000 years long, of course the video above dictates that it is 25,920 years...
Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Year

The Mayan calendar is ~roughly~ a 13,000 year progression and 13,000 year recession... we are ending the "progression" portion on December 21st, 2012...not just according to Mayans, but Sumerians, and the actual data collected by NASA and associated organizations on our solar systems cycle as it orbits around the center of the Galaxy.

However, there is an "acceleration" due to the nature of a sinusoidal curve and as such the time frame ~shortens~ as it approaches the middle point/halfway point of the full "cycle". Each "Cycle" would be an astrological "Age"...you know...Cancer...Aquarius...etc...
So, the math behind this is a bit *fuzzy* due to various additional factors we still have yet to fully understand but looks something like:
In ancient times the precessional length was 25,920 years, but now, due to the increased speed of precession, it is now closer to 25,776 years.

Sooooo...
The number 2,160 is the twelfth fraction of a precessional cycle that takes 25,920 years.

If we divide 25,776 by twelve we get 2,148 years.

We now conclude that the bi-orbital timeline of P-X is 2,148 years, not 3,600 or 2,160 years.

If we proceed to calculate in periods of 2,148 years starting at 10,983 BC,
then add another degree and a half of 25,776 to that:

{ meaning 107.4 years } thus/and/or
-------------------------------------
{ A degree and a half of 25,920 is 108 years},

There is another site you an look at that has *rough* numbers... the Mayan's had this cycle to be around 26,000 years (which is close to our *known* 25,920) year cycle that in fact is that it is *within reasonable fault tolerance ranges*...

We launch the space shuttle on a +/- 5% tolerance standard for electronics...as in resistors, capacitors, transistors, and many other engineering related "designs" are built around "approximations" and the components are *exactly*...the values they claim. Now, some of the more *sensitive* equipment uses the +/- 1% tolerance levels, but again...not *exact*...but still works, in our relative case, to our needs.

So, in regards to the "modern day" cycle (25,920) and the Mayan cycle (26,000) there is an 80 year difference. This would place the Mayan calculations roughly off by 0.003 or 0.3% tolerance...which is better than any electronics we have on our most "high quality" systems.

Without diving too far into this, we are heading towards the "plane" (the above video that shows the Galaxy center, cycle duration, and axial tilt depicts this visually), and if you notice that there is a blue and a red...portion to the cycle. This is the relative "polarity" each mass body has to the center of our galaxy...much like our planet has to the Sun. By passing *through* this plane, we are in effect...changing our electromagnetic and gravitational relationship with the center of our Galaxy...or rather I should say...the current running theory is that this is the relationship we have with our Galaxy and that it acts in a similar manner to that of our relationship between our Planet and our Sun.

There are many new *things* that support this and continue to further support this:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Here is more on their discoveries on the edge of our solar system and the kinds of measurements being made as well as discoveries:

Upload to Disclose.tv

As well we must not forget about Tyche:

Upload to Disclose.tv

And finally, since we all know for a fact that there are massive black holes in the center of our Galaxy, we need to understand a bit about black holes in order to "conceptualize" the effect it might have on the space-time plane and the kind of effect it might have on other bodies "orbiting" it... because...after all...we are in a spiral...and that spiral *IS* due to an influencing field that is not only keeping all mass bodies in a constant "spiral", much like that of our Sun does to planets... but that it is strong enough to keep *everything* in the galaxy "together"...much like that of our Sun and the bodies that orbit it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Now, while I do not subscribe to some of the ideas in the following two videos, there are some valid points of interest you must take into consideration before just casting everything aside as "doomsayers":
===================================

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

The above two videos are not what my hunch is...however have some valid points and possibilities that are worth thinking about before discounting everything...

My personal hunch, currently, is that this "transition" between the "polarized" sides of the "Galactic" plane is placing additional *stress* on our Sun. This would account for the reports of scientists being "baffled" by the Sun's "odd behavior" and why the sun is emitting "different" types of particles than we have grown to know up until recently.

All of the information is out there...really it has been flooding in...more and more information that points towards some form of "event taking place"...and as such...while I still reserve my full "oh crap" moment...for more definitive proof...although now that I have taken the time to re-focus my attention back on this one particular issue...I am starting to realize with the more recent events taking place...there is even now *more* evidence that our Sun is going through an odd "transition", and as such...

To quickly discount concepts that have actual data presented for you...right here...at your finger tips, and to not take just a few moments of your lifetime to just simply watch the materials, and perhaps go looking around at what many articles from people who have made it their life to study the "stars" are now starting to actually come out and say "Yeah, something weird is happening"...

Well... some people want to know if they are about to crash...and some people would rather just "have it happen" and only deal with the realization of it (whatever it may be) happen at the time it does.

One thing is for sure...there is more evidence out there based on some of our "best estimations from actual data" than there is to discount it...

So, I guess the choice of whether you want to discover this or not...is really up to you.

It is...all about our Sun.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 02, 2011 7:26 pm » by Chronicnerd

chronicnerd wrote:
kolgoroth wrote:you mean.......the world will not end in 2012!?! The Doomtards were wrong!?! How can this be???

It is interesting...those who have no real clue or are "less likely" to search for their own answers end up being those who are panicking when bad things happen.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1452/028/Shocked_Scientists_Ask:_Is_The_Sun_Is_Dying.html
Cosmologists and astronomers determine the age of things like planets, stars and galaxies. And they use that data—the best they have—to determine the age of Earth's sun.

They determined during the past century that the sun's nearly 5 billion years old. Everyone was happy because according to observations of other stars similar to the sun that meant the Earth's star would last at least another several billion years.

That question settled, the scientists ate well, slept well, and collected handsome honorariums for speaking engagements.

Everything was copasetic and the universe was in harmony.

Until 2010.

During 2010 three unprecedented events took place.

Now evidence has surfaced that something potentially more dangerous is happening deep within the hidden core of our life-giving star: never-before-seen particles—or some mysterious force—is being shot out from the sun and it’s hitting Earth.

Whatever it is, the evidence suggests it's affecting matter and the natural established rates of radioactive decay. Something once thought impossible. Some physicists are calling it strange and unknown.

That an Ice Age is approaching seems a given. How long it will last is anyone's guess. With the new uncertainty of past scientific theories and the odd behavior no one can explain, a dying sun underscores famous physicist Stephen Hawking's 2010 warning that we must get off Earth and into space and on towards other stars to assure human survival.

A Red Giant will swell and expand, and then devour Earth, burning 30 times hotter as it converts to helium fuel.

Toward the end the bloated, dying sun will grow more than 1,000 times brighter. Calling attention to the rest of the galaxy that more worlds have been consumed in a fiery death.

Among them will be Earth.

While the worst of this process will not happen, more than *likely*, in most middle aged human's lives, the younger generation (20's and below) ~could~ be the first to see the beginnings of very radical changes in the Sun.

But this is what many "traditional" astronomers and scientists are scratching their heads over....

Of course, what they are seeing is that the Sun appears to be *changing*...
Going through some kind of "transitional state"...

Now, I am not an astrophysicist and I *do not* hold a PHD in physics...but I can say that I have enough of a math back ground to grasp some of the more radical ideas and see them without the typical "Scholar's Eyes"...meaning I am not trained to think within the confines of "University taught" ideologies.

There is one thing about the December 21st 2012 date that does beg to ask a question:

First, you need to understand the *polarity* of our solar system relative to the center of our Galaxy. I could try to type and explain it, but this video (no music) basically gives you a very good understanding of how the *polarity* of the solar system, which is created by our Sun, changes...as it passes on one side or the other of the Galactic Plane (being that it is the central plane that extends to the boundaries of our Galaxy from both the black holes and central sun located at the "center" of our Galaxy)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Seeing the above video, you can see that a full "Cycle" is around 26,000 years long, of course the video above dictates that it is 25,920 years...
Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Year

The Mayan calendar is ~roughly~ a 13,000 year progression and 13,000 year recession... we are ending the "progression" portion on December 21st, 2012...not just according to Mayans, but Sumerians, and the actual data collected by NASA and associated organizations on our solar systems cycle as it orbits around the center of the Galaxy.

However, there is an "acceleration" due to the nature of a sinusoidal curve and as such the time frame ~shortens~ as it approaches the middle point/halfway point of the full "cycle". Each "Cycle" would be an astrological "Age"...you know...Cancer...Aquarius...etc...
So, the math behind this is a bit *fuzzy* due to various additional factors we still have yet to fully understand but looks something like:
In ancient times the precessional length was 25,920 years, but now, due to the increased speed of precession, it is now closer to 25,776 years.

Sooooo...
The number 2,160 is the twelfth fraction of a precessional cycle that takes 25,920 years.

If we divide 25,776 by twelve we get 2,148 years.

We now conclude that the bi-orbital timeline of P-X is 2,148 years, not 3,600 or 2,160 years.

If we proceed to calculate in periods of 2,148 years starting at 10,983 BC,
then add another degree and a half of 25,776 to that:

{ meaning 107.4 years } thus/and/or
-------------------------------------
{ A degree and a half of 25,920 is 108 years},

There is another site you an look at that has *rough* numbers... the Mayan's had this cycle to be around 26,000 years (which is close to our *known* 25,920) year cycle that in fact is that it is *within reasonable fault tolerance ranges*...

We launch the space shuttle on a +/- 5% tolerance standard for electronics...as in resistors, capacitors, transistors, and many other engineering related "designs" are built around "approximations" and the components are *exactly*...the values they claim. Now, some of the more *sensitive* equipment uses the +/- 1% tolerance levels, but again...not *exact*...but still works, in our relative case, to our needs.

So, in regards to the "modern day" cycle (25,920) and the Mayan cycle (26,000) there is an 80 year difference. This would place the Mayan calculations roughly off by 0.003 or 0.3% tolerance...which is better than any electronics we have on our most "high quality" systems.

Without diving too far into this, we are heading towards the "plane" (the above video that shows the Galaxy center, cycle duration, and axial tilt depicts this visually), and if you notice that there is a blue and a red...portion to the cycle. This is the relative "polarity" each mass body has to the center of our galaxy...much like our planet has to the Sun. By passing *through* this plane, we are in effect...changing our electromagnetic and gravitational relationship with the center of our Galaxy...or rather I should say...the current running theory is that this is the relationship we have with our Galaxy and that it acts in a similar manner to that of our relationship between our Planet and our Sun.

There are many new *things* that support this and continue to further support this:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Here is more on their discoveries on the edge of our solar system and the kinds of measurements being made as well as discoveries:

Upload to Disclose.tv

As well we must not forget about Tyche:

Upload to Disclose.tv

And finally, since we all know for a fact that there are massive black holes in the center of our Galaxy, we need to understand a bit about black holes in order to "conceptualize" the effect it might have on the space-time plane and the kind of effect it might have on other bodies "orbiting" it... because...after all...we are in a spiral...and that spiral *IS* due to an influencing field that is not only keeping all mass bodies in a constant "spiral", much like that of our Sun does to planets... but that it is strong enough to keep *everything* in the galaxy "together"...much like that of our Sun and the bodies that orbit it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Now, while I do not subscribe to some of the ideas in the following two videos, there are some valid points of interest you must take into consideration before just casting everything aside as "doomsayers":

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

The above two videos are not what my hunch is...however have some valid points and possibilities that are worth thinking about before discounting everything...

My personal hunch, currently, is that this "transition" between the "polarized" sides of the "Galactic" plane is placing additional *stress* on our Sun. This would account for the reports of scientists being "baffled" by the Sun's "odd behavior" and why the sun is emitting "different" types of particles than we have grown to know up until recently.

All of the information is out there...really it has been flooding in...more and more information that points towards some form of "event taking place"...and as such...while I still reserve my full "oh crap" moment...for more definitive proof...although now that I have taken the time to re-focus my attention back on this one particular issue...I am starting to realize with the more recent events taking place...there is even now *more* evidence that our Sun is going through an odd "transition", and as such...

To quickly discount concepts that have actual data presented for you...right here...at your finger tips, and to not take just a few moments of your lifetime to just simply watch the materials, and perhaps go looking around at what many articles from people who have made it their life to study the "stars" are now starting to actually come out and say "Yeah, something weird is happening"...

Well... some people want to know if they are about to crash...and some people would rather just "have it happen" and only deal with the realization of it (whatever it may be) happen at the time it does.

One thing is for sure...there is more evidence out there based on some of our "best estimations from actual data" than there is to discount it...

So, I guess the choice of whether you want to discover this or not...is really up to you.

It is...all about our Sun.

Evidently the author of the first linked article did not properly link to some of their reference materials...
Here are the fixed links as well as pertinent links from the article:
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=solar-minimum-forecasting
http://www.helium.com/items/1936132-strange-emissions-by-sun-mutating-matter
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2008/23sep_solarwind/
http://www.space.com/8587-sun-strange-behavior-baffles-astronomers.html

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 03, 2011 5:57 pm » by Chronicnerd

I sense *crickets*...

Sometimes...it is interesting to see how things become very quiet when information is presented to a degree that is difficult to counter...

While I am not asking for anyone to challenge...I am just curious if any of the information I recently posted changed anyone's mindset regarding this thread and its underlying original context via the title and several supporting posts...

There seems to be this thing that happens here...and I am not saying it is a good or bad thing...more like curious...which is when information counters a general bias and/or direction to the degree that a rebuttal is almost impossible to convey with no actual data and only personal opinion...

The thread just seems to...stop...and slowly pass into the abyss...

Seen this happen on actually many posts...typically a lot of bickering with no real proof...that ends up in almost name calling... and then someone posts enough information with the majority of it being backed by actual facts...

And then it seems to go silent...

Maybe it is a good thing...as in more people are doing their own research and potentially reserving their own opinions...but not just immediately discounting any longer...which I guess *could* be a good thing...

There is a lot of information to cull through in the last few posts... and contemplate... and there is most definitely no perfect answer that gives us exactly what *will* happen...if anything...but hopefully some of you who might have just thought of this stuff as being *impossible* and/or *very unlikely* have, at a minimum, come to the point of "maybe" or "well, yeah that is kind of a coincidence...we shall see"...

"Information is only but a tool that can illuminate the path before you, but does not completely assure that your vision is 20/20. Through wisdom, patience, a neutral view, and self education can the right path be fully illuminated to those willing to see it."
-CN

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 03, 2011 6:29 pm » by The57ironman

:clapper:

well , "i" have bookmarked this thread.....there's a lot to ponder... :shock:

thanks chronic... :cheers:
Mark Twain:

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Previous