2012 video from a future man

Initiate

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 6:54 am » by Vertigo

well i found that other supposed future video, it was already postet here long before but ill put it up again to keep the motivation going :mrgreen:

supposed future vid from 2013:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/c-Rj4M7p-L4/

alternative link:

http://www.56.com/u69/v_Njc0MTMzMzg.html

i cant find it on youtube so sorry for not directly putting it on here :|

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 7:50 am » by Mochon

Upload to Disclose.tv

An independent video available on YouTube, "The Last Day," shows a realistic depiction of a nuclear attack on Israel by Iran. The filmmakers added to the authenticity of the video by making it appear as if ordinary people were using handheld video cameras during the attack and devastation -- following the same trend as the Cloverfield thriller set in the United States.

The five-minute video was directed by Israeli filmmaker Ronen Barany, and takes place in February 2013 -- likely based on projections by the United States and Israel that Iran could produce nuclear weapons within one year. The film ends with a nuclear explosion in Israel and a mushroom cloud that envelops the characters.

2 things that made me wodner bout this vid,no soldier is left behind alive or death,like can be seen here,
the first mushroom clouds looks soooo animated even i realized....anyway its well done but i think it was made to induce paranoia amongst israelis...the i google searched and found it right away...

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 8:09 am » by Kerrblur2

dont turn this fkin thing into a iranian nuke threat. im not going to insult you, but hopefully you insulted yourself.

listen this earth man was not real! i hope he was not real! i been watching these images all day and it scares me
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 8:26 am » by Mochon

Kerrblur2 wrote:dont turn this fkin thing into a iranian nuke threat. im not going to insult you, but hopefully you insulted yourself.

listen this earth man was not real! i hope he was not real! i been watching these images all day and it scares me

Are you going to insult me?damn can u even read? copy and paste the info on the video posted,explaining its not from the future then i even added its induced paranoia...are u drunk or sumthing?

stop being a jerk and read before u lash at me dude.
im not like some others in here going off topic turning shit into an iranian nuke threath,did u see the video above my post? did you read he couldnt find it on youtube? do it and then read my post again u hater. :vomit:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 8:33 am » by Mochon

u know what im not insutling u but im pointing out to you ur a bit above urself...but hopefully u insulted urself? who the hell u think u are? so condescendent trying to be quasi diplomatic? whats with all the people on the site latelly trying to be disguntsinglly polite? if u have something to say just go on and say it,in over a year the site is full of posers and half brained nitwits.fucking pisses me off dudes before coming out to get whoever posts something try and understand or in this case even read what the hell its all about and if u agree or disagree make ur point,but if u dont even understand what is it about do it and then come say whatever the fuck u want.what happened to all the people who actually had something menaingful to say bout the posts?

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 8:38 am » by Mochon

go on and reply im fucking waititng

Initiate

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 8:48 am » by Vertigo

Mochon wrote:go on and reply im fucking waititng

instead of him i will :mrgreen:

thanks for the yt video and background information! very interesting!
i also knew it was fake, but nevertheless interesting to watch.

(i think cloverfield 2 will not be as good as the 1st one :wink: )

anyway just wanted to remind you people to stay away from any dark or deep net's while searching for that movie the thread is about. :hugging:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 8:59 am » by Mochon

Vertigo wrote:
Mochon wrote:go on and reply im fucking waititng

instead of him i will :mrgreen:

thanks for the yt video and background information! very interesting!
i also knew it was fake, but nevertheless interesting to watch.

(i think cloverfield 2 will not be as good as the 1st one :wink: )

anyway just wanted to remind you people to stay away from any dark or deep net's while searching for that movie the thread is about. :hugging:

Yw man,it was easy to find actually it worries me though what kind of shit they r broadcasting to the poeple over there,like i said,i think they r frightening people. definetlly intresting,to know how different kinds of people see their doom unfold...cloverfield was good though,sometimes sequels fuck it up...

anyway back to topic,i hope none of us get to live something like in those pics or vids in our lifetimes, the paranoia and desperation of people running to hide or just falling into total anarchy would draw the monster out in most people..so the ones who actually survived would go thru hell----

:cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 9:27 am » by Vertigo

Mochon wrote:i hope none of us get to live something like in those pics or vids in our lifetimes, the paranoia and desperation of people running to hide or just falling into total anarchy would draw the monster out in most people..so the ones who actually survived would go thru hell----

:cheers:

thats correct, some people would turn into anything out of fear.
a way to reduce that fear could be by simply watching those movies/pictures, because if such an event occurs your mind is at least a little pre set to the possibilities. the shock and awe moment would not impact as much as if you where absolutly surprised.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 pm » by Richc

You wouldn't even need to travel in time to show us a video from the future.

The theory that says ALL time exists at the same time in the same place means that a future person ( who exists now in the same place ) just needs to send the video data from his space into our space.

If anything at all can travel across SPACE time it will be pure data. Information.? :think:

It should be much easier to do this than send matter.

Couldn't you send a video data stream across the space to be picked up on a receiver here, now.?

You would already know what the data stream needs to be like for the receiver to receive.

How do we know that they haven't already invented a receiver that only receives at one frequency that nobody else uses.

They might have invented it knowing that they will from now be working on a transmitter that when working in the future space will transmitt data back to this one particular receiver.?

Knowledge is power and future knowledge is the ultimate power. :ohno:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

PreviousNext