2012 video from a future man

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 10:42 pm » by Mochon

Vertigo wrote:ummm is here anyone who can read those letter without google translate?
some student or what have you?

i also came around that cspnn stuff and that bloody gore site but i cant understand a thing. those letters are better than any coded language :) google translates not properly i guess because sometimes it really doesnt make any sense when i see the translation... :dunno:

i cannot though i kinda found the sense in the translation and i saw a dude asking for email adresses to send a link to the vid,i wouldnt send mine though i thought of just opening a new mail to receive it...i was lazy to do it though......the other page,not the cspn site asks for a login to see it if i understood correctly, so it just would take to signup for the site but i cant type in chineses even if i downloaded the kb setting....

Initiate

PostThu Oct 25, 2012 1:33 am » by Estanislao

biggest bunch of crap I've ever seen on here, and I can't believe people are falling for it.

It looks like a Ripley Believe it or Not building.

...so the whitehouse somehow gets turned upside down and the railing is still in tack... come on guys.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 25, 2012 1:36 am » by Kerrblur2

HAHA maybe they were at waNDERworks on I-drive over here in orlando!
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 12:08 pm » by Vertigo

Estanislao wrote:biggest bunch of crap I've ever seen on here, and I can't believe people are falling for it.

It looks like a Ripley Believe it or Not building.

...so the whitehouse somehow gets turned upside down and the railing is still in tack... come on guys.

people are NOT falling for it.
we already determined this as a hoax.

point is to find out if the video exists and to watch it, regardless if it is an obvious hoax or not.
every hollywood movie is an hoax too, but we watch them anyway and we dont fall for that.

so dont think everyone is so stupid here, thats wrong. :cheers:

Previous