2012 video from a future man

Initiate

PostSun Oct 21, 2012 9:08 pm » by Vertigo

It is about the so -called "2012 video from a future man" . It is said that in early 2007 the video has existed, which includes up to 6 hours of video shot with a DV, showing the global catastrophe beginning from the December 21, 2012 to the December 23.The sky was quite dark and there are a lot of strange apertures and lights in it with lots of people rushing to escape. . . . . .it's totally a mess and terrible.Those who actually have seen the video are very few around the world, as governments all over the world have blocked the video,and those spreading on the Internet have also been completely deleted for a long time. It is said that Some people who have seen this video made a few screenshots, spreading them through the Internet, and it is believed that they are 100% true. Here are some sceenshots from" 2012 video from a future man". Many people who are concerned about 2012 are eagerly looking for this video everywhere, trying everything possible to get it. But it seems that it is very difficult. I would like to ask , does "2012 video from a future man" really exist? Did someone from the future year of 2012 really took the great catastrophe, then return to current time to pass it to us ?

source: http://earthchanges.ning.com/profiles/b ... 2#comments

Looks like a group of people to catch up with flying objects in the sky, or escape it in!

Is also the time of the disaster, but nothing noteworthy.

thats a post on a blog from October 18, 2010... i dont know if it has been mentioned here already.

the screenshots are available when you click the link.

i stumbled upon this and i wondered if any one is familiar with that video, most likely hoax but i really want to see it.

if some of you have info on that let me know :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 21, 2012 11:36 pm » by Tjahzi

interesting.. never heard of it

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 1:13 am » by Doogle

Would be nice to find the original video, just so they can be debunked to put my mind at rest. :D
A potentially great story, thanks.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 6:48 am » by Vertigo

i went through some chinese or japanese sites via google translate but its always the same result :(

anyway closest info was that some kinda big thing happened and some craft functioned as arks to save a few but i dont know if i got that whole translation correctly.

time will tell but wanna watch that anyway :)

Writer

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 7:32 am » by kiwi

imagine if it was one of us who took this video, got saved by aliens and taken away to there planet and they have the ability to send data back in time

Initiate

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 8:15 am » by Vertigo

in that case, it would already be very viral here on dtv :hugging:

still no clue where to find it :(

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 5:33 pm » by Poooooot

If you do a reverse google image search, there are a few links on it.
clicky click

They are all either Chinese or Japanese or some kind of Asian writing. Sorry if my ignorance in regards to Asian language has offended anyone.... :peep:

I haven't clicked any of them because I am at work and I'm always super paranoid about viruses and what-not, but this might help. If not, then I apologize in advance...
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 6:04 pm » by Kerrblur2

scarey shit. im taking bids for space in my bunker up in michigan lol hope it saves us. wait ill be drowning in maui lol! nm

that is super scarey stuff.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 6:29 pm » by Poooooot

test

edit: what the fuck, man. I found a bunch of info but it won't post! I did this quick "test" to see if it would work and it went right through

edit 2: oh, nevermind,. There it is. Seems a url fail that I am attempting to edit now slowed it down..... :oops: :lol: Don't mind me, it's Monday.
Last edited by Poooooot on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 6:29 pm » by Poooooot

test
Last edited by Poooooot on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matthew 7

Next