... 2012hoax.org : Debunking the "2012 Doomsday"

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 04, 2010 6:35 pm » by Germanpils

getting scammed?

i have never paid any money to believe in any theory so what is this disinfo shit you post here?
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Initiate

PostFri Jun 11, 2010 9:17 am » by Freedomofwill

germanpils wrote:getting scammed?

i have never paid any money to believe in any theory so what is this disinfo shit you post here?

So you havn't been scamed and you automatically assume since you havn't been scammed its disinfo.

I think that there could be truth to the whole hoax thing, and people adding their own theories.

Something could happen in 2012. And the only evidence of something happening in 2012 is a solar storm. A solar storm itself could be distructive, but what they aren't telling you is that Solar storm's effect human consciences. Big one's anyway. Scientist's have said so.

I wouldn't be worried about 2012 so much, but I would be more worried about scaremongers who keep on posting up bullshit, and their own theories on 2012. They know nothing about it, and are trying to get a quick buck, before 2012 because after 2012 it will be very hard to scam people, very hard.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 11, 2010 9:25 am » by Nickelson

freedomofwill wrote:
germanpils wrote:getting scammed?

So you havn't been scamed and you automatically assume since you havn't been scammed its disinfo.

I think that there could be truth to the whole hoax thing, and people adding their own theories.

Something could happen in 2012. And the only evidence of something happening in 2012 is a solar storm. A solar storm itself could be distructive, but what they aren't telling you is that Solar storm's effect human consciences. Big one's anyway. Scientist's have said so.

I wouldn't be worried about 2012 so much, but I would be more worried about scaremongers who keep on posting up bullshit, and their own theories on 2012. They know nothing about it, and are trying to get a quick buck, before 2012 because after 2012 it will be very hard to scam people, very hard.

First off all a solar storm cannot be destructive, although it has never been recorded or seen in space. It can cause damages to our electricity network, which if so can cause accidents, major shut down, etc, etc.

Second, when 2012 is passed a new conspiracy will arise or they just adjust the date.

People love the conspiracy shit.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 11, 2010 9:34 am » by Electrobadgr

You can't debunk the future, unless you have some capabilities we are not aware of Aladin? Funny, i have read a multitude of articles and watched countless videos regarding 2012 and so far i have not payed a penny, for a money making scheme it is not particularly efficient. At least Y2K was all over the MSM.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 11, 2010 11:40 am » by Germanpils

electrobadgr wrote:You can't debunk the future, unless you have some capabilities we are not aware of Aladin? Funny, i have read a multitude of articles and watched countless videos regarding 2012 and so far i have not payed a penny, for a money making scheme it is not particularly efficient. At least Y2K was all over the MSM.

WORD UP

you cant plan the future, and especially not debunk it,

just as you cant debunk you could die just tomorrow by accident or whatever

you NEVER know.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 11, 2010 11:55 am » by Electrobadgr

aladin wrote:
electrobadgr wrote:You can't debunk the future, unless you have some capabilities we are not aware of Aladin? Funny, i have read a multitude of articles and watched countless videos regarding 2012 and so far i have not payed a penny, for a money making scheme it is not particularly efficient. At least Y2K was all over the MSM.

hi yokels :mrgreen:

... I debunk not the future - i debunk the nonsense of authors!

... learn more :
:look: post259533.html#p259533 :rtft:
:look: post259595.html#p259595 :rtft:
You fucking crack me up aladin :cheers: good luck working your way through debunking all authors of 2012 based material, will probably take you until 2013 to do it, by then you will know for sure if it is all bullshit or not, hopefully see you then :flop:
OT
BTW where are my avatar + sig ?
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 11, 2010 12:10 pm » by Germanpils

aladin wrote:
electrobadgr wrote:
aladin wrote:You can't debunk the future, unless you have some capabilities we are not aware of Aladin? Funny, i have read a multitude of articles and watched countless videos regarding 2012 and so far i have not payed a penny, for a money making scheme it is not particularly efficient. At least Y2K was all over the MSM.

hi yokels :mrgreen:

... I debunk not the future - i debunk the nonsense of authors!

... learn more :
:look: post259533.html#p259533 :rtft:
:look: post259595.html#p259595 :rtft:
You fucking crack me up aladin :cheers: good luck working your way through debunking all authors of 2012 based material, will probably take you until 2013 to do it, by then you will know for sure if it is all bullshit or not, hopefully see you then :flop:
OT
BTW where are my avatar + sig ?

you can still quote correctly without even :ohno:

electrobadgr wrote:You fucking crack me up aladin :cheers: good luck working your way through debunking all authors of 2012 based material, will probably take you until 2013 to do it, by then you will know for sure if it is all bullshit or not, hopefully see you then :flop:

aladin wrote:... you will live to see 2012: ALL Doomsday 2012 HYPE = 100% nonsense by authors!

:cheers:

my google says the guys on that website are also AUTHORS
who just say the opposite of the whole 2012 prediction,

who are also just authors.

google says ALADIN makes no sense at all
(KRS-ONE)

Initiate

PostFri Jun 11, 2010 12:18 pm » by Freedomofwill

I really wasn't that much into Y2K. I'm actually quite surprised that the MSM covered y2k. Now conspiracy theorist, have 2012. Thing is though, whoever believes in another 2012 scenario after that would probably be either brain dead or just simply retarted. Atleast I'll be older by that time to do a lot of damage to any conspiracy nut who claims doomsday or world war 3 is it hand because I'll point back to 2012 and tell them to fuck off.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 11, 2010 12:28 pm » by Anuki

The26.000 cycle of Earth ends a new cycle begins
Doomsday is :bullshit:

Negative energie is beeing wiped out at this moment
(by earthquakes eruptions etc.)

Nothing is gonna stop this,
the NWO/ illuminati can only delay..
they gonna lose their (useless) battle for power....!

:mrgreen:
(intro&Unstoppable Force)
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rrA-Yy42odY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rrA-Yy42odY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

RAGING about us
The signs of war are coming,
SPACE migrator
Your presence ever, haunting...

Bloodpools of tears
The gods cursed forever,
The walls of Giza
Their message was so clear,

From the walls of the ocean
From the waters they rise.
Share their wings they will take us
Hundred light years in minutes,

Split through the Cosmos
The Universe is falling,
Earth base II, the city underwater,

See Atlantis is rising
Watch the skeptic Is sinking,
From atop of the Andes
Stands our city of gold,

YOU CAN'T STOP IT,
IT'S ALREADY COMING
TOOLATE! NO HIDING
THEY'RE CMNG FROM THE AIR...
UNSTOPPABLE FORCE!!!

YOU CANT STOP IT
IT'S ALREADY COMING
TOO LATE! NO HIDING
THEY'RE COMING FROM THE AIR...

As you fly straight into
A sudden change in the weather,
Feel the power will crush you...
Accept, you don't stand a chance

UNSTOPPABLE FORCE...

_ :wink: ______________________________________________________________________

Anu-Ki

Initiate

PostFri Jun 11, 2010 12:32 pm » by Freedomofwill

Example of people who have lack in faith of government's and get scared by practically anything or any rumour....

Having little trust in the regime's official reports, Chinese are now increasingly wary of abnormalities such as the appearance of large herds of toads or snakes, or clouds of unusual colors or shapes, and pay serious attention to any disaster warnings on blog sites.

Sinking government credibility and all too fresh memories of a series of recent disasters are causing Chinese society to become easily agitated. This February, the mere rumor of an earthquake scared tens of thousands of citizens in Taiyuan City in Shanxi Province out of their homes and into the streets to spend the night.
Read the original Chinese article.