2013 Breaks Record for Volcanic Eruptions

Initiate

PostFri Dec 20, 2013 10:28 pm » by Prophet_Daniel

Here's what you wont find on those hyperiinks.

The Whitehouse has issued the USGS with a Presidential Gagging Order about Yellowstone's Super Volcano.

On there list of most recent Quake's they do not include information about the 3.6 Earthquake that hit Logan Utah on 17 Oct

Or the subsequent earthquakes that followed it.

Nov 23rd.
M3.0 - 18km NNE of West Yellowstone, Montana 2013-11-23 23:03
M3.4 - 18km NNE of West Yellowstone, Montana 2013-11-23 20:47

Nov 24th.
M3.1 - 18km NNE of West Yellowstone, Montana 2013-11-24 07:18

Nov 25th.
M3.0 - 18km NNE of West Yellowstone, Montana 2013-11-25 21:10

Dec 16th
M2.4 - 35km WNW of West Yellowstone, Montana 2013-12-16 08:41

Dec 17th
3.6 magnitude earthquake 18 km from Logan.

There hiding the REAL data. Thats just a typical of a bunch of :yell: :censored:
I have waited for thy salvation, O'Lord!
"DiDòmhnaich Crum Dubh, plaoisgidh mi an t-ugh!"

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 21, 2013 2:10 am » by Rich316

Any actual proof the 'whitehouse' issued a gag order?

Oh and put down the crack pipe..

Initiate

PostSat Dec 21, 2013 12:14 pm » by Prophet_Daniel

Well if you incapable of looking up the information for yourself, dont expect to be spoonfed. It's not down to me if you cant go and dig for some seismology data from different sources and see that it's different. When that thing pop's and it will pop, it will wipe out Wyoming, Idaho & Montana in one huge eruption of hot Jizz that will even wipe area 51 off the face off the earth forever.

It's been boiling beneith that surface like a Hot Zit getting ready to pop it's puss for quite a few years now. The earth around it has gone up by a few inches each year and people couldnt get into the park in Oct, thats reflected from what you can readily read by doing a search for Yellowstone Park Closed and you see all these pissed off residents wanting to go into the park back in October being told no, sorry the parks closed!

Why do you suppose that is? Live next to an Active - Not Dormant super volcano, or better yet build a house in tornado valley with no solid 1/2 meter thick wall's and seriously what do people expect is going to happen?

Only in America - Humanity is the only species that pump's it's raw sewage into the ocean each year and then are stupid enough to strip naked and go swimming in it afterwards.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 21, 2013 2:40 pm » by Prophet_Daniel

It'll make Krakatoa at 1,086 km/h (675 mph) look tiny.

Krakatoa was so powerful that it ruptured the eardrums of sailors on ships in the Sunda Strait and caused a spike of more than 2½ inches of mercury (ca 85 hPa) in pressure gauges attached to gasometers in the Batavia gasworks, sending them off the scale. The pressure wave radiated across the globe and was recorded on barographs all over the world, which continued to register it up to 5 days after the explosion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLvgUxKvLyM

Initiate

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 11:35 am » by Prophet_Daniel

3.6 Nevada Alamo Yesterday.

Alaska and California on the Caldera of Yellowstone going Banana's!

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 1:24 pm » by Rich316

Nothing new, same shit going on for a long long time. Safety is important but it does not mean its going to blow ffs.

No such thing as being overdue when it comes to mother nature either. There's no average given we don't know her cycles. Complete nonsense.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 2:00 pm » by Prophet_Daniel

Ok, Rich...

If it's complete nonsence tell me where is the Feed from Montana on this display of Geographical earthquake Data?!?

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/

My advise would be just watch... Because your not getting that feed, oh your also not getting Idaho...

But watch what happen's buddy, Alaska shakes, then a few hours later California and the surrounding area Shake's... It's shakin, it's rattlin, it's rollin! :sleep:

In 1959 when it last let off a little more than steam, Alaska had a 7.2 earthquake just before it blew it's lid. :owned:

In the past hour there have been 5 on that map, but you have to tune it to show you all of them.. ie: 1 Day, All Magnitudes Worldwide. 2 in Alaska and then 3 along the CA Fault line.

Alaska - California - Nevada are it would seem very - very - active.

But if you want to see Montana or Idaho or Wyoming tremors... Forget it - They're not showing it!

Merry Christmas :cheers:

Initiate

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 3:24 pm » by Prophet_Daniel

To quote the lead seismologist who's been monitoring it for the last 50 years who said and I quote, "I have never seen this many active siesmology swarms in my past 50 years of watching Yellowstone" that should be a huge indicator for everybody to get the fuck out of Dodge!

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 3:33 pm » by Slith

Prophet_Daniel wrote:To quote the lead seismologist who's been monitoring it for the last 50 years who said and I quote, "I have never seen this many active siesmology swarms in my past 50 years of watching Yellowstone" that should be a huge indicator for everybody to get the fuck out of Dodge!

It's due...actually overdue. Can't wait. The fireworks around here have been crap lately. Need sumthin with a bit of pop to it.

:help:

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Initiate

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 3:40 pm » by Prophet_Daniel

What people will hear from the lips of there government, "Dont Panic"

You've got some FEMA 3 Ready Meals, you can hide under the Desk!

Please walk, dont run...

As Rich say's "Same shit, different day!" :lol:

PreviousNext